• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Jason Jones has had a great preseason for the Lions. If this translates to the season the d line is going to be crazy.

Ansah with the fumble recovery?

Doorman

Man, New England really wanted to dedicate their time to working on the defense tonight. Brilliant strategizing to focus on what needs the most tooling-up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions fans keep your chin ups. We're not irrelevant anymore. We can drop 40+ plus on any team and our d-line is Top 3. We can beat anyone.

I'm actually really enjoying this game as a Pats fan. Defense is doing a really solid job so far keeping the Pats in the game.

Some adversity isn't bad now.

Make sure that the rookies aren't buying into their own hype too much, give Bill some stuff to get angry about.

And like you said, the D is working hard and working well.

Godslay

Banned
You guys gonna hurt without him and Von?..

The won't be as good obviously, but they'll just send more guys to blitz to generate pressure. Will put more pressure on the secondary. I guess we will see how it works out. If the offense piles on points early, it will be less of an issue.

TheFatOne

Thompkins should have had a TD on that play. I'm not sure why he went out of bounds. Lions consistently stacking the box so it's nice to see the Pats going outside, and being successful. Hoo man was open Brady saw him to late, but man Thompkins looks so good.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
"Tom Brady one of the posterboys of the NFL you can't do that."

Why not? Are we playing soccer?

Who is announcing this game and why did he say that?

Top Bottom