• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

TheFatOne

I think Thompkins should have had the first down on that last one. Another play he should have made, but I have to see the replay. Boy I forgot how undisciplined the Lions are. Never going to win anything playing like that. Just a dumb fucking team.

Edit: For the Pats fans watching the game locally what do you think of the announcers?

I think Thompkins should have had the first down on that last one. Another play he should have made, but I have to see the replay. Boy I forgot how undisciplined the Lions are. Never going to win anything playing like that. Just a dumb fucking team.

Edit: For the Pats fans watching the game locally what do you think of the announcers?

Christian Fauria and Matt Chatham are good, but you can easily tell this is the first few times Roche's been calling games

squicken

That job will be open at the end of the season. Unfortunately for everyone else in the division because we love Rivera.

He's so bad, and Shula isn't special either. If Gruden gets Cam he will do a lot more of what Chud did. He's all in on the college spread stuff, and thinks Cam is perfect guy for it

Doorman

The Lions are so undisciplined. Unless they make the playoffs this year, I don't see how Schwartz can come back next season.

I'm still standing by the words I made after week four of last season...no playoffs last year, no playoffs this year, no Super Bowl under Schwartz's regime.

Oh good now Ansah is hurt. That makes this even easier!

TheFatOne

This is another game were it's hard to accurately acess the Pats defense. Are they playing well or is it that Stafford is just not a very good QB without his elite WR.
Christian Fauria and Matt Chatham are good, but you can easily tell this is the first Roche's being calling games

Yea I don't think Roche is the right man for the job, but I'm willing to see how he progresses. I think these guys have been much better than anything in the past as far as preseason games go.

Top Bottom