• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

bionic77

Haven't seen the whole game but Flacco looks exactly the same to me. All screens, dump offs and and fuck it I am your deep. Unable to move the chains with short and midrange passes to receivers.

:lol Flacco

He's so bad, and Shula isn't special either. If Gruden gets Cam he will do a lot more of what Chud did. He's all in on the college spread stuff, and thinks Cam is perfect guy for it
Chud is great <3 isn't he......you can definitely tell the difference in coaching in the Browns this year from years past already

squicken

Chud is great <3 isn't he......you can definitely tell the difference in coaching in the Browns this year from years past already

I am a huge fan of Horton and Norv as coordinators. No idea how Chud will do as HC but I liked that hire over some of the retreads they were looking at

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I remember when the Charlotte media whined about the Kuechley pick because he wasn't a defensive end and that was what the Panthers needed.

I am a huge fan of Horton and Norv as coordinators. No idea how Chud will do as HC but I liked that hire over some of the retreads they were looking at
I honestly just like the whole new regime in total, From front office to coaches. One of the only times I've actually been super excited by the staff. You can already tell the differences and philosophy's they've brought with them. As for Chud I love the hire and think he can bring a lot of great things here, I also kind of like that he's been here before. I want to see Chud here for many years to come.
Edit: the hire was a bit of a surprise though, it just came out of nowhere....weren't even any report we were interviewing him

Top Bottom