• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

WedgeX

Banned
In what world is Christian Bale a mediocre actor? Guy has as varied an oeuvre as any working male actor.

I'd be optimistic...but then Zak Snyder is directing.

If Affleck were to take over director responsibilities I'd be quite happy with this.

WedgeX

Banned
David Akers kicking even into the third quarter...

Kickalicious release confirmed.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Akers will break his hip week 1. And Green Bay will have already signed Kickalicious. We will be left with the dude I went to high school with who kicked at MSU. No thank you!

Lunchbox

Banned
mmPjPrB.jpg

GOAT movie after Terminator 2

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Affleck?

igPdoFVOSynSO.gif

If he were directing the movie I'd be excited. Playing Batman? Shit, II still can't unsee him being the dude from Chasing Amy. Much less him playing Batman. Oh and Daredevil being trash doesn't help.

you should watch The Town. He was pretty good in that.

Bread

Banned
This may sound crazy or really fucking dumb so I apologize in advance, but does Thompkins remind you of prime Ochocinco?
he's definitely got the route running skills that ocho had, along with the body control and hands

hopefully his head is straight, he could be the guy to keep brady effective as his career winds down

TheFatOne

But really hasent Affleck been great in recent movies? I have no problems with this.

He also has a long string of movies that are absolute garbage. Just because he was good the last couple doesn't really mean shit to me. I need to see a longer history than a few movies. If he was the director I would be extremely happy.
he's definitely got the route running skills that ocho had, along with the body control and hands

hopefully his head is straight, he could be the guy to keep brady effective as his career winds down

That last catch he had was the one that gave me Ocho vibes. Quick throw great body control for like 15 yards.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
If Carolina had any kind of a run game they could make some noise. Their D, #59 especially, has looked good tonight.

squicken

Solo at least has me hopeful at the idea of Affleck directing a solo Batman flick afterwards. That would be money.

You would be a Bret Easton Ellis fan. You probably masturbate to Glamorama.

I know the novels were butchered, but Less than Zero, Rules of Attraction, and American Psycho are great!

Godslay

Banned
There is still hope my friend. Maybe one team will be dumb enough to do it. A man can only dream. Godslay I haven't watched the Broncos games how has Welker looked?

Well, Weeden is looking good so I think. Jags maybe?

He's looked good. I'm really impressed by his ability to create after the catch. Sprained his ankle, but was minor and he's likely to play on Saturday.

Regardless of anything I want to hear Afflecks Batman voice ......
Also glad to hear Cam say he saw those YouTube press conferences And he's learned from them. We'll see though

Top Bottom