• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

TheFatOne

All things considered the Pats are fortunate to only be down 13. They should be getting blown out right now, but the defense is hanging in there. In a weird way I like what the Pats are doing offensively. It's good that Brady is throwing to the outside, and looking for Thompkins/Dobson. It's been a long time since Brady has had any chemistry with rookie receivers.

Doorman

Oh no what's happening! I've been rooting for him all along.

Akers is nailing all of his kicks like a champ. Just finished off the half with an easy 49-yarder.

Also, Suh talking and laughing with Tom Brady while walking off the field for halftime, what world am I living in?!

All things considered the Pats are fortunate to only be down 13. They should be getting blown out right now, but the defense is hanging in there. In a weird way I like what the Pats are doing offensively. It's good that Brady is throwing to the outside, and looking for Thompkins/Dobson. It's been a long time since Brady has had any chemistry with rookie receivers.

I'm not even that mad. Defense played great, with the 4 turnovers they allowed a total of 16 points, and only 1 TD.

Offense is just sloppy as hell. Sudfeld his fumble took all the live out off the O, but I'm not all that worried. Hope Dobson is not injured because of that dirty play by the Lions.

WedgeX

Banned
Akers is nailing all of his kicks like a champ. Just finished off the half with an easy 49-yarder.

Also, Suh talking and laughing with Tom Brady while walking off the field for halftime, what world am I living in?!

A world where Nebraska and Michigan are both in the big ten.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Best performance in a music video by a Superbowl winning head coach.

cowher3.jpg

Zeke

So does anyone believe AP will get his 2500yds this season? Does anyone think he has a legit chance at taking the rushing title?

TheFatOne

I'm not even that mad. Defense played great, with the 4 turnovers they allowed a total of 16 points, and only 1 TD.

Offense is just sloppy as hell. Sudfeld his fumble took all the live out off the O, but I'm not all that worried. Hope Dobson is not injured because of that dirty play by the Lions.

The only thing that worries me is the oline. If Gronk comes back healthy he can help a tiny bit, but the offensive line has to get their shit together. Front 7 looks great tonight getting pressure, and making plays. They still can't cover anyone, but if they can get consistent pressure on the QB it should help a lot. I really like Talib at corner. He isn't the best corner, but at least he can make some plays and is generally playing good coverage.

Top Bottom