• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

TheFatOne

I was hoping the Elder Scrolls MMO would be good, but fuck that noise. Full price, subscriptions, and an item store is outrageous.
Well, Weeden is looking good so I think. Jags maybe?

He's looked good. I'm really impressed by his ability to create after the catch. Sprained his ankle, but was minor and he's likely to play on Saturday.

The most underrated thing about Welker is his ability to stay on the field. Guy is a freak. Takes huge hits, and is never seriously hurt. He also does a great job avoiding necessary hits as well.

Surprising considering they have Cam and like 4 other rostered backs. Is Baltimore Def just that good even with the losses?

Who did they lose though?

The only thing they'll miss about Ray Lewis is his speeches and his stupid dance. Reed got a couple of picks, but let's not act like he was the same player he was 5 years ago. And Kruger, who got overpayed by the Browns, after not being all that special. Am I forgetting anybody? The MLB who went to the Dolphins ?

They replaced those guys with younger players who can do the same things and they get one of the best CBs back in Webb (If the injury doesn't hurt his play).

Watch those assholes be better.

The only thing they'll miss about Ray Lewis is his speeches and his stupid dance. Reed got a couple of picks, but let's not act like he was the same player he was 5 years ago. And Kruger, who got overpayed by the Browns, after not being all that special. Am I forgetting anybody? The MLB who went to the Dolphins ?

They replaced those guys with younger players who can do the same things and they get one of the best CBs back in Webb (If the injury doesn't hurt his play).

Dutch you look like Kruger in your Twitter pic

DSmalls84

True

Guess I was just expecting them to be less effective moving from the vets to the younger guys.

DSmalls84

Flacco back in mid-season form I see lol. I'm not watching the games, but by looking at the stat line I'm going to guess those picks were from a few bad deep passes?

True

Guess I was just expecting them to be less effective moving from the vets to the younger guys.

We can only hope, brother.

Dutch you look like Kruger in your Twitter pic

Don't want to disrespect your boy Kruger, but if Kruger had my pass rush skills, he would be DPOY.

And if I were 3 inches taller, I would be DPOY.

I think Sudfeld, Vereen, and Bolden were all benched after their fumbles.

This might be true, saw a lot of Washington on offense playing in Vereen his role and Ballard/Hooman as the TE.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Just figured you weren't a big Tyrod fan going back to his college days.

Oh no, that was just an obvious stupid joke that was too easy to resist. You want bitterness about Tyrods college days, you'll need to find some UVA fans. Do any UVA fans frequent GAF?

Anyway, for more positive Duke football news, Thad is now in for Detroit, led a scoring drive. I'm a homer but in his limited time in 3 years I think Thad Lewis could be a decent 2nd stringer.

Oh no, that was just an obvious stupid joke that was too easy to resist. You want bitterness about Tyrods college days, you'll need to find some UVA fans. Do any UVA fans frequent GAF?

Anyway, for more positive Duke football news, Thad is now in for Detroit, led a scoring drive. I'm a homer but in his limited time in 3 years I think Thad Lewis could be a decent 2nd stringer.
Thad is the truth #TL9

Top Bottom