• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

bionic77

Fuck the Oline Fuck WR's (beside Torrey) Fuck RR Fuck BP30 Fuck Leech......

AND FUCK YOU FLACCO YOU 120 MILLION DOLLAR FRAUD
I love this post. The tears and salt in it will power me for at least a month.

Also I am done with Batman for awhile. Nolan did it so well and so recently I just don't give a fuck. I can't imagine how it will top Nolans trilogy. And Affleck will not be half the Bat or Bruce that Bale was.

Pure money grab and I will be shocked if it is better than mediocre.

Godslay

Banned
I love this post. The tears and salt in it will power me for at least a month.

Also I am done with Batman for awhile. Nolan did it so well and so recently I just don't give a fuck. I can't imagine how it will top Nolans trilogy. And Affleck will not be half the Bat or Bruce that Bale was.

Pure money grab and I will be shocked if it is better than mediocre.

You're looking at it the wrong way. Affleck as Batman, Damon as Robin, Robin Williams as Alfred, and Minnie Driver as Catwoman. Applesauce bitch!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just got home.

What in the hell happened in the Pats/Lions game?

Just a preview of the next decade of Lions football. Meaning our offense without Megatron is better than the vaunted Patriots and our defensive line destroying one of "the best offensive lines" according to one Pats fan.

As a Packer fan you should get used to it Greg.

rando14

Just a preview of the next decade of Lions football. Meaning our offense without Megatron is better than the vaunted Patriots and our defensive line destroying one of "the best offensive lines" according to one Pats fan.

classic

i'm rooting for you brotha!

squicken

eh, he really didn't. pats are terrible at covering rbs out of the backfield, and he sucked running it.

I guess I never really expected Bush to do much as a rusher. I think they will still mostly throw it, but Bush will do well with screens and flat routes when teams double CJ. Could see him approaching 100 catches if they throw it as much as they did last year, and he stays healthy

Their WRs didn't look good or Stafford doesn't feel comfortable throwing to them. Think Bush is essentially WR2 there

edit: Love kas' excitement for his team. Think it will be for naught until they replace the coach, though. Still so undisciplined

bionic77

You're looking at it the wrong way. Affleck as Batman, Damon as Robin, Robin Williams as Alfred, and Minnie Driver as Catwoman. Applesauce bitch!
I much prefer Damon as an actor to Affleck.

And are Robin Williams and Minnie Driver even alive any longer?

Greg

The Packers don't have an offensive line, so there's nothing to destroy!

And their defense is so stacked, Megatron will be lucky to make a catch in either game.

LJ11

+ Joique Bell

Eleuin

So good.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

You didn't seem this vocal when the BROWNS PUT A STOMPING ON DEM LIONS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Doomsayer

datpreseasonsuperbowl

I'm a little upset the Niners released Ricardo Lockette, I think he can be a beast. He has all the tools but can't seem to get it together. Oh well, hopefully we can stash him on the PS again.

Bowser

Just watched the whole game on DVR.

That O-Line...my god...getelmeng pls. PLS.

LUUUKKKKEE <333333 DPOTY BEST LB IN THE GAME.

We could have had Hue Jackson as our OC...

;_;

Luke Kuechly <333333 DPotY Best LB IN THE GAME.

;_;
Such a weird game, Panthers put up a ton of points and the d looked pretty good but Cam was very mediocre (accuracy especially seemed way off) and the running game was nonexistent. I think the Panthers could be solid this season but the o-line is very concerning, plus I really don't have much faith in their coaching staff.

Then again, who cares about negatives because Kuechley.

squicken

Lions: classy

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000232903/Brady-gets-taunted-by-Lions-Young

LUUUKKKKEE <333333 DPOTY BEST LB IN THE GAME.

;_;

Definitely looks poised to take the crown from Bowman/Willis. Even if it is just preseason, it's been awhile since a player ever jumped off the screen like he did. Obviously needs to do it in the season but no reason to think he can't do it

john w. creasy @CreasyBear
Affleck fucked up Daredevil and got promoted to Batman. He's like the superhero Lane Kiffin

flawless

Some quick impressions from Panthers-Ravens, starting with negatives:

-Cam is still a serious WIP: He has all the talent in the world, but he hasn't progressed mechanically to where he needs to be. He can occasionally throw darts, but he can still also badly miss wideopen guys with drive-killing incompletions. He's just not a consistently accurate thrower at this point

-The receiver situation is...ugh: Lafell, Edwards, Gettis, Ginn. It doesn't look like any of those guys are ready to step up and cement themselves as the other go-to guy on the outside. I hate to say it, but the receiving corp still looks like Smith and...huge dropoff.

-The O-line is worse: I hope that the past few weeks has convinced Gettleman that he needs to bring in a vet, because right now we're starting dudes that wouldn't get a look at second string on most squads (especially on the right side of the line). Missing blocking assignments and getting pushed off the ball almost every play is unacceptable. The struggles of the running game are no coincidence, the backs didn't all suddenly become terrible. The whole line can't block for shit right now.

Positives

+Ted Ginn is the key to return issues: Ginn showed tonight that he's the spark needed to reignite the return game. Easily the best return man the Panthers have had since young Steve Smith (heck, maybe better)

+The front 7 is as good as advertised: Everyone will talk about Kuechly's game, but I think Star Lotululei was also a stand-out performer. He was consistently beating blocks, getting in the backfield and disrupting the Ravens' running game. I was happy to see the d-line largely dominate the line of scrimmage in the run game and the pressure they put Flacco under in the passing game. And Kuechly is a beast.

+D keeps getting takeaways: The team has a +6 turnover diff through the preseason with 5 defensive touchdowns (4 of those coming tonight).

+Gano can kick 50 yard field goals lol

Sorry but Daryl Washington is still the best ILB in the game. Sadly, he'll miss the first four games of the season.

Was anyone expecting Batman to be anything but shit after the Nolan Trilogy?

Bowser

Sorry but Daryl Washington is still the best ILB in the game. Sadly, he'll miss the first four games of the season.

Was anyone expecting Batman to be anything but shit after the Nolan Trilogy?

Fqt8I.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Posting on my phone but as usual Jaws is hating.

Patriots Jaworski impressions: Oh they sucked tonight but they'll be ok.

Lions Jaworski impression: Oh look at this dropped pass, oh look Staff didn't hit Bush right in between the numbers.

I honestly think Jaws has something personal against Staff like Bradshaw had against Big Ben. Jealousy of the younger generation or something. Its why he critiques Staff over any other QB even though Stafford has already had a better career.

On the real this game told me we're one draft away from SB potential. I was expecting more from our WR corps to get some separation without Megatron and we didn't. Nate Burleson wasn't their, Patrick Edwards hasn't lived up to the training camp hype and I didn't even know Ryan Broyles was playing. I miss Titus Young, he was amazing opposite Megatron. We need one more draft for that elite depth on both sides of the ball. I liken us to the hype the Texans got for a few years except instead of old man Schaub we got young gun Stafford.

On the plus side our defensive line will destroy QBs this year. The difference between 10-6 2011 playoffs and 4-12 2012 suckiness is defensive turnovers.

If the defensive line puts pressure on Tom Brady like tonight lots of INTs, fumbles and then the playoffs.

Posting on my phone but as usual Jaws is hating.

Patriots Jaworski impressions: Oh they sucked tonight but they'll be ok.

Lions Jaworski impression: Oh look at this dropped pass, oh look Staff didn't hit Bush right in between the numbers.

I honestly think Jaws has something personal against Staff like Bradshaw had against Big Ben. Jealousy of the younger generation or something. Its why he critiques Staff over any other QB even though Stafford has already had a better career.

On the real this game told me we're one draft away from SB potential. I was expecting more from our WR corps to get some separation without Stafford and we didn't. Nate Burleson wasn't their, Patrick Edwards hasn't lived up to the training camp hype and I didn't even know Ryan Broyles was playing. I miss Titus Young, he was amazing opposite Megatron. We need one more draft for that elite depth on both sides of the ball. I liken us to the hype the Texans got for a few years except instead of old man Schaub we got young gun Stafford.

On the plus side our defensive line will destroy QBs this year. The difference between 10-6 2011 playoffs and 4-12 2012 suckiness is defensive turnovers.

If the defensive line puts pressure on Tom Brady like tonight lots of INTs, fumbles and then the playoffs.

niners defensive turnovers from 2011 - 2012 dropped drastically and we still made it to the superbowl. face facts: your coaching staff might be the worst in the league if the titans didn't exist

Top Bottom