• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Striker

Chris Snee likely won't play either as he's slowly being worked back into the offensive line. 2nd stringer James Brewer who has been taking snaps in his place also has a head injury which means 2nd year man Brandon Mosely will be the starting guard on Saturday night.
Hopefully Mosley impresses. They desperately need more youth on the line; hopefully Pugh and Brewer can make it back soon.

Main area I'd like to watch mostly this weekend is the DL. Seems like Cullen Jenkins is getting an awful lot of action at DE (in Tuck's position this afternoon). And the tackles rotate with Joseph, Rogers, and Hankins. No injuries, pls.

cdyhybrid

Russell is short too, but he doesn't care. He uses people's doubts as motivation, but Fraudgers gets butthurt and takes it out on cancer patients instead of handling it properly.

Russell is short too, but he doesn't care. He uses people's doubts as motivation, but Fraudgers gets butthurt and takes it out on cancer patients instead of handling it properly.

erron is also the biggest bet welcher in the history of mankind. it also seems that he is permanently PMS'ing. did he ever break up with ryan braun or did they make up?

Karen Fraudgers has lost her damn mind:

but remember this is a guy who is the most gullible fucking idiot on the planet.

Erron: Ryan, did you do it? Tell me the truth
Ryan Braun: Erron i swear the allegations are false! I promise baby!

Erron: Packers management, why'd you let greg jennings go? We might have some issues at WR!
Packers management: Erron i swear this is the deepest receiving corps we've had here in your 9 years on the team. I promise baby!

denver-broncos-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

Might as well give Peyton Manning, the MVP and a ticket to the Super Bowl. To think he also is also going to have TE's that are average and a running game with 3 different backs.

but remember this is a guy who is the most gullible fucking idiot on the planet.

Erron: Packers management, why'd you let greg jennings go? We might have some issues at WR!
Packers management: Erron i swear this is the deepest receiving corps we've had here in your 9 years on the team. I promise baby!

I am so glad that I'm a Niners fan!

That Wisconsin cold must freeze the part of your brain that stores basic logic.

Hunter S.

Might as well give Peyton Manning, the MVP and a ticket to the Super Bowl. To think he also is also going to have TE's that are average and a running game with 3 different backs.
It really is a shame the preseason game tomorrow is only going to have limited Papa Peyton and Kapernick the dull.
Running backs and Tight ends will be an interesting thing to watch. Oh, and Brock Osweiler of course.

bionic77

:lol

MechDX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL

Quote:
Kubiak: "Leslie (Frazier) has given Klint an opportunity. I'm so proud of him."

Kubiak on son Klint "it's pretty cool. I'm proud of him. He's worked real hard. I know it's something he wants to do, and Leslie (Frazie ...

Gary Kubiak's oldest son Klint is offensive quality control coach who helps with receivers at Minnesota.

There is a Kubiak in Minnesota. You guys are cursed too.

Wonder why he didn't go to Denver where all the little Kubiaks grow up?

Eagles observations from La Canfora:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/j...oper-rehab-recovery-weighed-by-effectiveness-

The Eagles signed corner Cary Williams, who helped the Ravens win a Super Bowl, hoping he could upgrade their brutal secondary. I don't see it. He remains hobbled by injury and his antics are already grating on some. The Ravens knew he could be incredibly difficult to deal with and a locker room issue, and let him walk. I wonder if he makes it through the season here.

Overall, I don't see much reason for hope with this secondary. I'm not even going to factor in how Brady carved them up, because he would do that to anyone in a controlled setting such as this. Brandon Boykin has been their best corner so far, but he's much more suited to the slot and his lack of size on the outside led to balls being completed over his head today. Receivers were running behind safeties with far too much regularity, and, also without a dominant pass rush, this looks like a poor combination.

"We have some things we can improve on," corner Curtis Marsh said in the understatement of the day.

Sort of backs up some of the impressions in the thread but boy that's ugly sounding.

Nakazato

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/j...oper-rehab-recovery-weighed-by-effectiveness-

Sort of backs up some of the impressions in the thread but boy that's ugly sounding.
Reed covered for carry's inability to cover man 2 man and zone. He was over rated but is one the best tackling cbs in the game due to the fact the wr always catches the ball.

fingers crossed for them adding the vision cone back in under the radar!
You know what...
id like that

Ravens vs 9ers is the demo. Im going to sack kaep so hard.

MechDX

The monthly pick up post in the gaming side is starting to freak me out. All anyone ever buys is anime, sculptures of anime, PC parts and Japanese import videogames. The thought of how some these guys apartments must be decorated makes me wonder...

brentech

NICE!!!!

I really want to see what next gen madden looks like and if its going to have the same features as this gens version.

Going to be fun crushing Kaep in Madden too.

If it's full featured I'd buy it again on PS4.
Anniversary edition on PS3 for the Sunday Ticket though!

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
The first Maddens for the ps3 were horrible though. Hopefully the ps4s madden is awesome. Just gonna stick with the 360 version probably though.

The monthly pick up post in the gaming side is starting to freak me out. All anyone ever buys is anime, sculptures of anime, PC parts and Japanese import videogames. The thought of how some these guys apartments must be decorated makes me wonder...
I don't buy anime stuff but buy plenty of collectibles including 1/6th scale figures. Pictures of my den are here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=74488207&postcount=2197

Yes, I'm a complete nerd. Yes and very proud of it!

crpav

Sure, to play and lose to the Niners like what would have and should have happened last year. Dirty Ravens!

Furyous

Cards/Browns fan checking in...

Predictions for the season:

Carson Palmer
FUCKING SUCKS
and will demonstrate his overratedness yet again. I hope we win at least six games. Carson is so overrated he was traded twice.

I hope the Browns lose 13 games by three points so we can Teddy can lead us to greatness.

Brandon Weeden
FUCKING SUCKS
. I hate his quarterback play and fault the prior GM for taking him.

Chud
is an awful coach and we should've hired Lovie Smith
. Lovie is one of the most underrated coaches of his era.

Jason Campbell hopefully resurrects his career.

I have more predictions but I'll chill for now.

MechDX

I don't buy anime stuff but buy plenty of collectibles including 1/6th scale figures. Pictures of my den are here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=74488207&postcount=2197

Yes, I'm a complete nerd. Yes and very proud of it!

But its all typical male type things. Superheros, comics, action movie characters like my own extra room. But the things shown in there.....statues of teenage girls with Dolly Parton chests. I just don't get it!

Guess it is just my generational gap showing.

effzee

Meh. I am sure the secondary won't be the strength of the D but I just can't imagine it being any worse than it was last year. Maybe these guys will allow the catches but they will bring the guys down too. Nnamdi and DRC were allowing both.

And more importantly last year our pass rush was non existent. Again it can't get worse that we had last year. The transition to a 3-4 is going to be painful but have to start somewhere. Adding Dion Jordan would have been great but there is only so much you can do in 1 draft.

Milchjon

Blurred Lines is such a worthless song and whenever someone tells me he likes it, I invariably assume that they watched the video so many times they couldn't get that shit out of their head anymore.

This post was brought to you by Hyundai and the Colbert Report.

Top Bottom