• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

BigAT

tumblr_lg1unnf8I41qd9jmoo1_500.jpg
138327232_crop_650x440.jpg

original.gif

Godslay

Banned
:lol

hating on midget gata brings nflgaf and patsgaf together

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. :)

Feels like it's gonna be a great Fall, Footballs starting, Breaking Bads Back, The Walking Dead in October, and new console launches.

:jnc

Right? It's a good time to be around. Can't wait for the fall weather myself. Best time of the year imo. Great sleeping weather.

Godslay

Banned
I dont need to type an essay to know that Peyton is a choker though.

Either you look 6 and can't read or you really are 6 and are dumb as fuck.

Being from Florida I'm guessing you look 6, and you probably couldn't write or read an essay if your life depended on it.

Personally, I'm surprised that they even have internet in Florida, but I'm guessing it's because most Floridians spend their days baitin' like something out of Idiocracy.

Edit: On a different note, when does multiplayer unlock in Dragon's Crown? Got a dude at work that wants to play, figured Vita bros have to stick together so we should get it going this weekend if there is time.

I have a Windows phone you insensitive jerk.

Oh and it it helps: fuck Manning AND Brady!

Whoa, that explains the Kubiak hate... bad taste!

Jk, I actually like Windows phones.

49ers fans, how does Jenkins look in camp? Any chance he makes an impact this year?

did absolutely nothing in camp until the last couple days. i am not expecting anything out of him this year, next year, or any year. just don't think he has it. even the great harbs/baalke make mistakes :(

Either you look 6 and can't read or you really are 6 and are dumb as fuck.

Being from Florida I'm guessing you look 6, and you probably couldn't write or read an essay if your life depended on it.

Personally, I'm surprised that they even have internet in Florida, but I'm guessing it's because most Floridians spend their days baitin' like something out of Idiocracy.

Edit: On a different note, when does multiplayer unlock in Dragon's Crown? Got a dude at work that wants to play, figured Vita bros have to stick together so we should get it going this weekend if there is time.

Actually have no idea how to unlock it.

Its the defense's fault.

You guys making fun of Gata but he is spot on. The defense has had a huge decline ever since it lost it's ability to have illegal footage of other teams. Had they been allowed to have someone video taping the Giants' pre-Superbowl practices they could of probably won.

Well said Gata, excellent observation.

did absolutely nothing in camp until the last couple days. i am not expecting anything out of him this year, next year, or any year. just don't think he has it. even the great harbs/baalke make mistakes :(

I wouldn't bag on him that hard. Reports say that he's one of the fastest WRs on the field. Have some faith.

Alright I can't keep it up, he'll be gone after this year for sure

Spinluck

*peyton pick 6 gif*

fuck you spin :(

I've made my peace with the swamp rat bounty thug Saints.

At least an undefeated season was on the line!!

Luck and Chuck will take us places Manning and Tiny Tony and Dim Jim failed to take us!

Enjoy your downfall this season.
Which we hope on you guys every season but never happens.

JABEE

You guys making fun of Gata but he is spot on. The defense has had a huge decline ever since it lost it's ability to have illegal footage of other teams. Had they been allowed to have someone video taping the Giants' pre-Superbowl practices they could of probably won.

Well said Gata, excellent observation.
Yep. The illegal footage was the difference between playoff success and playoff failure.

Bread

Banned
Is ChanHuk your alt?

I've made my peace with the swamp rat bounty thug Saints.

At least an undefeated season was on the line!!

Luck and Chuck will take us places Manning and Tiny Tony and Dim Jim failed to take us!

Enjoy your downfall this season.
Which we hope on you guys every season but never happens.
muahahaha the pats are built to last, no downfall incoming!

Narag

It'd take a realignment to stop the Pats villainy at this point because we all know the bills, jets, and dolphins are never going to fucking do anything.

Bowser

Gil Brandt and Alex Marvez had a great interview session with a bunch of Panthers players tonight. These tweets in particular caught my eye:

@SiriusXMNFL: Newton praised Rob Chudzinski for his work as OC but replacement Mike Shula has a "better understanding" of him from being his QB coach

@SiriusXMNFL: Newton on Shula: “If I don’t like this play or feel comfortable, he’s not going to call it." CONT

@SiriusXMNFL: "That’s probably the most positive thing with us right now -- me and coach Shula being on the same page going into the season.”

If there was one thing I didn't like about Chud, it was his stubbornness as a play caller. A lot of play calls seemed to make no sense (going for the killshot on 3rd and 2 or less with a gazallion dollars in the backfield in tight games) and reeked of "I'm a genius offensive mind so we're running the plays I called as is." Really excited to see Newton take more reign of the play calling this season.

I propose that whenever the Cheats make it to the Super Bowl, if the NFC team isn't the Giants then they will be replaced by them.

Though hopefully we'll never have to live to see them make it to another Super Bowl.

Top Bottom