• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

ChanHuk

Banned
So hostile in here!

I got the perfect appeasement

alison-brie-pottery.gif

jbug617

Banned
Eagles CB Brandon Boykin said the Pats tried to bully them at practice Tuesday.

"I can speak for the whole team," Boykin said. "I felt like (Tuesday), honestly they came out with this attitude to try to bully us, and even though it's practice it's always still a game tempo. I think as a team, and obviously I can speak for myself, I wanted to try to set the tone on myself as an aggressive person (Wednesday) and just make plays."

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/boykin-patriots-tried-bully-us

Turnstile

Woody Paige, noted Denver sports writer...
Manning looked less than in agreement when he took the snap, dropped to a knee, tossed the ball to the referee and departed the field as the clock expired.
This is exactly what happened. Not a fan or a player wanted the knee at that point. Plenty of fight left in the players and us fans were ready too. Fox and McCoy were the only 2 in the stadium wanting a knee.

squicken

did absolutely nothing in camp until the last couple days. i am not expecting anything out of him this year, next year, or any year. just don't think he has it. even the great harbs/baalke make mistakes :(

Quick at least flashes. There are plays where the talent and ability are clear. Listening to the 49ers beat guy talk to Florio, it seemed like Jenkins brings nothing

Godslay

Banned
This is exactly what happened. Not a fan or a player wanted the knee at that point. Plenty of fight left in the players and us fans were ready too. Fox and McCoy were the only 2 in the stadium wanting a knee.

Agreed.

Nice avy btw.

Watching last years preseason game against the Niners. What a difference a year makes.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
In all seriousness I can't wait to watch the Hawks/49ers matchups. I guarantee one of those teams will be NFC champs.

It's going to be interesting. Rams did very well against both those teams last year and I think they will be better this year. And if Arizona can figure out how to play offense they could even make some noise with their strong defense. NFC West is going to be a ton of fun to watch this year.

Quick at least flashes. There are plays where the talent and ability are clear. Listening to the 49ers beat guy talk to Florio, it seemed like Jenkins brings nothing

exactly. and if you can't have something good said about you IN TRAINING CAMP (when basically everyone and all their fans think their players are so great, that they're going to do this and do that, that they're in the best shape of their lives, etc etc etc) then you are fucked

That jealous cunt Jennings is 100% right.

Green Bay is defo brainwashed.

It's always a laugh riot hearing that shitty defense talk crap when they beat paper gangsters like the Falcons.

I look forward to a barrel full of chuckles this season!

MechDX

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Justin Tuggle will start Friday at OLB. #Texans

Texans defensive coaches have been praising Justin Tuggle at OLB and I was like is that the guy who played LB for the Falcons? Turns out he is the son of Jesse Tuggle.

Also Texans have 20 players, lot of starters, not even making trip to Minnesota. Gonna be a lot of rookies playing. Excited to see Deandre Hopkins and DJ Swearinger though.

It's going to be interesting. Rams did very well against both those teams last year and I think they will be better this year. And if Arizona can figure out how to play offense they could even make some noise with their strong defense. NFC West is going to be a ton of fun to watch this year.

Hawks are gonna get smashed this year with a tougher schedule. Not to mention the 49ers and Rams will run right through them.

Finally some people are talking some sense in here. When the Rams run roughshod over the league I'm going to come in here and put my foot in everyone's dickholes

Fantomex

Say what you want to say Riley!

First off, Philbin looks like he nwver knows what the hell is happwning. Second, Chan should be a patient instead of a caregiver. Third, Slay is stupid for changing his avy. Fourth, Future has a gang of disposable income, ive seen pics of hia hot toys. Fifth Bionic is old but wise, but jaded. Sixth Gata is stupid. Seventh, Dutch is the european version of Lunchbox minus the funny. Eight, I wanna punch everyone when im tired. Ninth, Patrick Willis might be my favorite non Dolphins player. what number am i on? Pats suck.

Everytime snes says Go Bucs i walk into Gamestop and stab the Wii U display console.

squicken

Finally some people are talking some sense in here. When the Rams run roughshod over the league I'm going to come in here and put my foot in everyone's dickholes

Think 8-8 is about what to expect. Maybe get a little lucky and go 9-7 for a WC. The offense will really have to take off to get excited, and they are probably a year (and maybe a new QB) away

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Watch the Seahawks go 0-4 in the preseason on purpose. Hell, even start the season 0-4 on purpose, then go 12-0 to close it out!

SANDBAGGING

JABEE

First off, Philbin looks like he nwver knows what the hell is happwning. Second, Chan should be a patient instead of a caregiver. Third, Slay is stupid for changing his avy. Fourth, Future has a gang of disposable income, ive seen pics of hia hot toys. Fifth Bionic is old but wise, but jaded. Sixth Gata is stupid. Seventh, Dutch is the european version of Lunchbox minus the funny. Eight, I wanna punch everyone when im tired. Ninth, Patrick Willis might be my favorite non Dolphins player. what number am i on? Pats suck.

Everytime snes says Go Bucs i walk into Gamestop and stab the Wii U display console.

I don't know whether I should be happy or disappointed that I didn't make your list.

Im expecting 8-8 or 9-7 from the Vikings. I think they can do better but their D is too young still and the Quarterback needs to prove himself.

Top Bottom