• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Spoken like a true Bills fan!

tumblr_m894yyti3E1ryq4ppo1_500.jpg

You silly Dolphins fans need to get with the program.

Rorschach

2 spots left in my auction league. Who wants in? :p It's a free yahoo! league with 10 NFL gaffers so far. It'll end up a 12 man league. We're drafting this weekend.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
2 spots left in my auction league. Who wants in? :p It's a free yahoo! league with 10 NFL gaffers so far. It'll end up a 12 man league. We're drafting this weekend.

Never did an auction draft yet. I'm interested if the draft's not on a conflicting time for me on Saturday, I'm free otherwise.

That's all right, though, because Texans fans aren't REAL fans. Come on, 30-year-old dude in a Foster jersey. You're not fooling anyone. I know you can't possibly love your team as much as someone who actually grew up with his team. I salute you for trying, for ACHING to replicate the kind of passion and devotion that can only be forged in the crucible of your childhood. But you know it's a futile effort. You ever make friends with someone when you're a grownup and you think that you've made a real connection and that you're gonna be buds for life and then you meet one of your new buddy's childhood friends and they have an effortless rapport and a treasury of shared memories between them that you can't possibly begin to match? That's what being a grownup Texans fan is like.

So don't bother trying to tell me you're "long-suffering" or "diehard" or any of that nonsense. Browns fans spit on you. You are actors. You are playing the ROLE of the diehard fan when you can't possibly ever be one. If the Texans had reclaimed the nickname Oilers, maybe it would have been a different story. Instead, they chose the dumbest, lamest nickname in all of team sports, which is why they deserve their counterfeit fanbase. Once Schaub and Foster and J.J. Watt are gone and the team sucks again (and it will), you'll flee Reliant Stadium within seconds, retiring back to your Houston sweatlodges to polish your guns and kick Katrina refugees in the shins.
:JNC!

cdyhybrid

Now your dirty team's players can't use this as a cover up strategy anymore when they're busted with roids.

Dunno why you'd be happy about this.

They weren't using roids. That's the domain of the Niners, Clay Matthews, and Brian Cushing.

Hey, won in my first match and played okay - the basics are pretty much the same. Just need to learn the skills and heroes.

17 kills/assists - 4 deaths (2 of them were just me being stupid)

What hero?

Former Seahawks 1st round pick Lawrence Jackson released. Fuck you Tim Ruskell.

Talon

Hook me up, Roars.

Actually, depends on the draft time. As long as the draft time is prior to 6 PM Eastern Saturday, I'm in.

They weren't using roids. That's the domain of the Niners, Clay Matthews, and Brian Cushing.

What hero?

Former Seahawks 1st round pick Lawrence Jackson released. Fuck you Tim Ruskell.

Damn you are desperate to group the niners with your group of cheaters. Sorry breh, like my boy harbs said we are above reproach!

Sorry brah, those HGH tests are coming. Harbs will probably be forced to resign at that point, so enjoy him while you can!

I will enjoy him! 2 division championships in 2 years and counting. The only meaningful thing Cheatin Pete has done in his career is give Matt Ryan his one and only playoff win

cdyhybrid

I will enjoy him! 2 division championships in 2 years and counting. The only meaningful thing Cheatin Pete has done in his career is give Matt Ryan his one and only playoff win

This is indeed shameful, and Pete needs to atone for it this year. It never should have happened. Russell did his best, but when the head coach is sabotaging your team there's only so much one player can do!

brentech

The NFL themselves are saying Adderall is no big deal. I don't make the rules, I just comment on them!

I might be wrong here, so correct me if so, but doesn't the league not comment on what PED a player was docked for?
I thought the only way that info came out was if the player says what they took?

This is indeed shameful, and Pete needs to atone for it this year. It never should have happened. Russell did his best, but when the head coach is sabotaging your team there's only so much one player can do!

Lesson learned for wussle: don't expect to win a playoff game when you only play half the game. A lesson kap learned in the Super Bowl :(

Top Bottom