• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Bowser

Sounds like the Niners are cutting Harlson:

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 1m
Thought he could find a new home via trade. RT @mattbarrows: Parys Harlson getting goodbye wishes in the locker room...

JCizzle

Sounds like the Niners are cutting Harlson:

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 1m
Thought he could find a new home via trade. RT @mattbarrows: Parys Harlson getting goodbye wishes in the locker room...

Yikes. This was Barrows last week:

Healthy again, Parys Haralson was one of the stand-out stars of the game, and he did well against No. 1 overall draft pick Eric Fisher. Haralson finished with a sack, a tackle for loss, a quarterback hit, three tackles, a blocked punt and a fumble recovery. Not a bad stat sheet.

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archi...sted-deep-was-jenkins-open.html#storylink=cpy

Edit: I guess he was traded to NO.

Godslay

Banned
Been hitting the bong again eh? We claim the older Oilers players because they basically live in Houston, nothing more.

Texans have more shared history with the Broncos than the Oilers. BROTHER!!

Hey you are the one that complains that Texans fans had to also suffer through the Oilers sucking all those years. Can't say that isn't claiming or sharing their history.

Rorschach

I'll be out of the house in the morning to early afternoon Pacific time, late afternoon to evening should be fine though.
I'm leaning towards late afternoon to evening because two of our members need something after 1 CT at least.

Hook me up, Roars.

Actually, depends on the draft time. As long as the draft time is prior to 6 PM Eastern Saturday, I'm in.
Last spot went to Xia if the scheduling works out. If not, I'll give it to you.

Dang, this one cuts deep. Even in the NFL my team gets kicked in the ribs.

And you know what? That's fine by me. Anything that keeps the Falcons away from the Super Bowl is a good thing. This is an exciting team with a excellent QB and a kickass receiving corps, and yet I'm completely and utterly repelled by them. They're like the Spurs if the Spurs played football and were relocated to a city with 10 times more traffic and 20 times more stupid people.

Played Darkest Red in FIFA tonight, felt good to have some competition after slaughtering Lunchbox yesterday.

I still won, because I'm the greatest FIFA player in this thread, but it were some fun games with some truly amazing goals. Darkest Red scored the best one with a bicycle kick.

Played Darkest Red in FIFA tonight, felt good to have some competition after slaughtering Lunchbox yesterday.

I still won, because I'm the greatest FIFA player in this thread, but it were some fun games with some truly amazing goals. Darkest Red scored the best one with a bicycle kick.
It was so close. So, so close. Bicycle kick was pure luck, haha.

MechDX

Hey you are the one that complains that Texans fans had to also suffer through the Oilers sucking all those years. Can't say that isn't claiming or sharing their history.

I don't consider it sharing history though. McNair wants no ties to the Oilers by name but Houston football icons, yes.

And I always said "I" suffered through those years like Im sure a lot of current Texans fans did but there is no shared history nor should there be.

Godslay

Banned
I don't consider it sharing history though. McNair wants no ties to the Oilers by name but Houston football icons, yes.

And I always said "I" suffered through those years like Im sure a lot of current Texans fans did but there is no shared history nor should there be.

Fair enough. I know there is a clear separation historically, but it seems like Texans fans wallow in Oilers history. The only other Texans fan I know outside of you was my daughters teacher last year, and she shared the same sentiments that you do. She was from Houston originally.

quit letting moose rub their dicks on your eyes

knqom6n.jpg

Should have used this as your new avatar.

Bread

Banned
should i venture out of my hole to pick up madden at midnight? i have nothing better to do i might as well simulate the season to get to the inevitable conclusion of brady winning another ring

MechDX

Fair enough. I know there is a clear separation historically, but it seems like Texans fans wallow in Oilers history. The only other Texans fan I know outside of you was my daughters teacher last year, and she shared the same sentiments that you do. She was from Houston originally.

Well the fanbases usually start in the city the team is from. Odd I know since that obviously didn't happen in Jacksonville.

Personally I think the "Texans" name is kind of dumb who else but someone from Texas will follow them? Should have been Toro's, Rough Riders, or even get rid of the bull logo and go with some of the early ideas like the Challengers, Stallions or Apollos.

Luck or no luck. Sick ass goal. I never score like that :(

We should do this again, need to tweak the Dutch squad a bit and I'll be ready for those pesky British people!
Sounds good to me! I love playing England but the slow defenders piss me off sometimes. That Van Persie move you put on me almost made me cry.

Godslay

Banned
Well the fanbases usually start in the city the team is from. Odd I know since that obviously didn't happen in Jacksonville.

Personally I think the "Texans" name is kind of dumb who else but someone from Texas will follow them? Should have been Toro's, Rough Riders, or even get rid of the bull logo and go with some of the early ideas like the Challengers, Stallions or Apollos.

Houston Kubiak Jrs. is the only right answer.

Someone needs to photoshop Gronk with that bitch.

Top Bottom