• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

cdyhybrid

Don't want Harvin to rush back. Rather have him get familiar with game speed the last few games of the regular season and be fresh for the playoffs than try and get back ASAP and possibly reinjure himself.

Godslay

Banned
Got my copy of Madden. I thought about using the VPN to the Netherlands, but I figure I can watch it on my phone/tablet if I'm out doing stuff. Plus that workaround is out of my control. So if they somehow shut it down, then I would be SOL. I have also read that the streaming quality of the actual directtv feed is considerably better than the PS3 app.

Is using a VPN to get the stream like that legal? No one seems to know exactly.

Just had one of the most intense FIFA championships with Darkest Red ever, to win in the 87th minute on goal difference whilst playing with the Germans.

I never felt so disgustingly German.

I am German Patriot.

For today.

Sanjuro

Just had one of the most intense FIFA championships with Darkest Red ever, to win in the 87th minute on goal difference whilst playing with the Germans.

I never felt so disgustingly German.

I am German Patriot.

For today.

That's the thing the New England Revolution do, right?

Fox318

Just had to cancel my week long vacation because it looks like my grandfather might not make it through the week. Been with him almost every day through rehab and hospital visits and he takes a turn for the worse this week. I hate the idea that I had to cancel something because I knew somebody was going to die soon. Watching people die slowly is much worse than them getting taken from you quickly because you can at least tell yourself that they didn't suffer for long.

At least I still have the jets to cheer me up...

Mike McCarthys offseason program strikes again.

Fuck you Mike.

And you know what?

Fuck the 49ers. lol that little pussy Kaep couldnt even beat Flacco that dumb ass biiiiiiiiitch. Go get some more tattoos you Disney villain looking motherfucker.

Why you laughing Harbs? Luck carried your ass at Stanford and hated yo bitch ass so much he ducked the draft just to avoid you. How hard is to cover the checkdown you whiny cunt go suck Pete Carrols dick already the sexual tension is too much.

And fuck the rest of the North you're all ass dumb and irrelevant as Greg Jennnings ugly sister.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Mike McCarthys offseason program strikes again.

Fuck you Mike.

And you know what?

Fuck the 49ers. lol that little pussy Kaep couldnt even beat Flacco that dumb ass biiiiiiiiitch. Go get some more tattoos you Disney villain looking motherfucker.

Why you laughing Harbs? Luck carried your ass at Stanford and hated yo bitch ass so much he ducked the draft just to avoid you. How hard is to cover the checkdown you whiny cunt go suck Pete Carrols dick already the sexual tension is too much.

You seem bitter.

Just had to cancel my week long vacation because it looks like my grandfather might not make it through the week. Been with him almost every day through rehab and hospital visits and he takes a turn for the worse this week. I hate the idea that I had to cancel something because I knew somebody was going to die soon. Watching people die slowly is much worse than them getting taken from you quickly because you can at least tell yourself that they didn't suffer for long.

Sorry to hear that man

That's rough. Sorry to hear that, brother.

All the best to you and your family.

cdyhybrid

Sorry man =\ That's rough.

Talon

Even filthy Pat fans understand the greatness of spicy fried chicken. My wife's fried chicken is god tier. Sometimes I wish I was a fat fuck like Freeman who could eat fast food 8 times a week.

I am sure fried chicken is the one thing we can all agree on. Even that spaz Gata is probably onboard.
:jnc

You bring up that fried chicken every three months like clockwork.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Really sorry to hear that man, stay strong. I`ve posted it here a couple times but my mom is battling ovarian cancer and its been tough. She`s been doing great so far and in positive spirits but like you said the thought of someone close to you dying slowly is an unbearable thought. I`ve had those same thoughts that you've had but at least you`ll get the chance to say goodbye as opposed to something sudden. =/

Sorry to hear that, Fox. Best thoughts/wishes with you and yours.:(

Sorry to hear that, buddy. I know that feeling, it is definitely not easy. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Greg

Sorry to hear that man.

LevelNth

Banned

If you have a chance, sit down with him and ask him what he was like when he was your age. I always regretted never asking that in time...

Thanks for the thoughts everyone.

You can go back to posting buttfumble now.

dm_120710_Body_Issue_Rob_Gronkowski.jpg

Bring it in for a hug, bro. Don't let the Shirtlessness scare you away.

Played my first game of Madden, season opener against the Browns.

Browns ran back the opening kickoff for a TD, Jordan Cameron had a 60 yard TD reception, Trent Truck had two TD's and over 100 yards rushing, Tannehill had two INT's including a pick six, Tannehill had two fumbles, Hartline pulled his groin, and Tannehill broke his collerbone (out seven weeks).

Sounds about right.

Fox318

If you have a chance, sit down with him and ask him what he was like when he was your age. I always regretted never asking that in time...

I've done that quite alot over the last couple of years. He was a great pitcher growing up. The Yankees , Dodgers, and Giants all were scouting him but then he was drafted. He played for a semi -pro team for a while. I have a news clipping somewhere where he pitched a shutout and scored the only run for his team(home run). I got my first video game system from him. An Atari 2600. I was playing Pac-man for that and thinking it was awesome when I was 5.

Fox318

I wish they made a backwards compatible PS4. Hell if it was more money I would spring for it. So many good games I've missed out on that system.

Fox318

Me and the girlfriend's anniversary gift to each other was gonna be buying a 3ds XL or a Vita for each of us. Been siding towards the Vita but MLB the show and Persona 4: Golden are making me want a vita.

bionic77

Me and the girlfriend's anniversary gift to each other was gonna be buying a 3ds XL or a Vita for each of us. Been siding towards the Vita but MLB the show and Persona 4: Golden are making me want a vita.
Get one of each. Everyone wins.

Especially whoever is playing the DS!

Fantomex

VITA WITH THE PRICE DROP IS GOOD AND IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT THE 3DS XL IS THE GREATEST HANDHELD OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME!!!

3DS is all I've played lately, just finished Mario and Luigi Dream Team last night. Now there isn't shit to play until Zelda and the next gens come out in November. Back to Harvest Moon I guess.

You fools need to join the FF league Squicken mentioned. You know you want to see him swoon when he drafts all three or four of his QBs. We need 8 more people, free league.

In football news, Palmer probably isn't even going to play at all in this last game before the season nor Mendy. Pretty much the only thing of note will be Ryan Williams getting tons of carries as he tries to justify keeping his injury plagued ass on the roster.

Turnstile

Got my copy of Madden. I have also read that the streaming quality of the actual directtv feed is considerably better than the PS3 app.
Still slightly afraid to open mine if this football on your phone isn't what it's cracked up to be.

Can I install on several devices and watch on which one I choose?

Top Bottom