• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Good news, everyone. Heath Miller should be the first pick in your fantasy draft!

At the beginning of the presser, Tomlin announced Le'Veon Bell, Isaac Redman, Jarvis Jones and Miller were the only players expected to not dress for the preseason finale. He was asked if Miller's inclusion on the list meant he had been activated from the PUP.

"No.", Tomlin replied. "I just acknowledged he was not participating. Obviously, it was a discussion."

Tomlin responded positively when an update on Miller's condition was requested.

"He's doing great. -- he really is. We're going to look more-hardcore at him when we get back from Carolina, obviously; but the fact I mentioned his name would give an indication that things are progressing, and progressing nicely."

e-
Good news squicken. Set your dvr!
"Excited about looking at Landry Jones for an extended period of time. We expect him to get the big bulk of the action offensively at the quarterback position.", Tomlin included during the opening statement of his press conference on Tuesday.

minx

Just found out my girlfriend's sister fucked Rashard Mendenhall back when he went to U of I. Along with most of the football team.

Big-E

Just digging in the Wiki-hole, I ran into something odd.

Canadians, can you explain what "ringette" is?

Ringette is exactly as it sounds. Its a sport like hockey but uses a rubber ring instead of a puck. I have never known a single man to play the game as it is mostly played by only small children and girls.

T4QXyEt.jpg

Gotdamn! I'm a photoshop wizard.

codhand

any recommendations for a good fifth round QB pick for a ten team draft? i'm tryin to snag some RBs and WRs in first few rounds...

bionic77

Good news, everyone. Heath Miller should be the first pick in your fantasy draft!

e-
Good news squicken. Set your dvr!
Heath is so key to our offense. Well at least if we are getting the usual Heath back.

Just found out my girlfriend's sister fucked Rashard Mendenhall back when he went to U of I. Along with most of the football team.
Was Mendy into terrorism back in his school days as well?

Is your girlfriend's sister hot? Is she still a whore? Can she hook up some of the lonely forever alone GAF bros?

Heath is so key to our offense. Well at least if we are getting the usual Heath back.

Was Mendy into terrorism back in his school days as well?

Is your girlfriend's sister hot? Is she still a whore? Can she hook up some of the lonely forever alone GAF bros?

Operation get gata laid is a go.

BigAT

I feel so sorry for Lawrence Tynes. That MRSA shit is scary as hell.

Amanda Tynes ‏@AmandaTynes9
I hear my husband is responding "well" to treatment. LOL! He's NOT responding at all yet. This is our #bucslife

BSwgyoXIgAAUlR0.jpg:large

I feel so sorry for Lawrence Tynes. That MRSA shit is scary as hell.

Amanda Tynes ‏@AmandaTynes9
I hear my husband is responding "well" to treatment. LOL! He's NOT responding at all yet. This is our #bucslife

BSwgyoXIgAAUlR0.jpg:large

Glad to see he's improving.

None too surprising but Schefter is reporting RGIII will make it back for the opener against the Eagles. He hasn't been cleared by doctors but that's expected to happen by the end of the week.

Milchjon

How come the Pats are never not hyped up? On paper, the defense hasn't been significantly improved, while the offense lost two of its biggest stars and a third lost at least an offseason, if not a few games. Why do people pick them for the Super Bowl?

How come the Pats are never not hyped up? On paper, the defense hasn't been significantly improved, while the offense lost two of its biggest stars and a third lost at least an offseason, if not a few games. Why do people pick them for the Super Bowl?
Brady + Belichick. Until they leave the hype will be there.

Silver picked the Bengals to win the AFC. I thought they could be good and possible win their division but dayum!

FYI, Nate Silver's picks last year, right before the playoffs...

2013 NFL Playoffs And Super Bowl

Prediction: Before playoffs, he picked the Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots to advance to the Super Bowl. Before the game he picked the San Francisco 49ers to win the championship.

Outcome: None of those things happened.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/07/nate-silver-predictions.php

Top Bottom