• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Greg

What's a good last minute gift? Wife's bday tomorrow and of course I haven't bought anything yet.
CEhZvsO.jpg

say you got dinner reservations for the weekend - it will buy you some time

Godslay

Banned
Still slightly afraid to open mine if this football on your phone isn't what it's cracked up to be.

Can I install on several devices and watch on which one I choose?

Yeah, you basically get an account. Only one device can be connected at a time, but it can stream to PC, mobile, tablet.

squicken

This Rolling Stone thing on Hernandez will be great. Urban Meyer helped cover up-drive by shootings. Pete Carroll running all the crap at USC. Bob Stoops is a loser. Where are OU's scandals? That's two championship losses that could have been avoided with even just a little cheating

jbug617

Banned
This Rolling Stone thing on Hernandez will be great. Urban Meyer helped cover up-drive by shootings. Pete Carroll running all the crap at USC. Bob Stoops is a loser. Where are OU's scandals? That's two championship losses that could have been avoided with even just a little cheating

Didn't his wife and daughter pop off on twitter saying their dad had nothing to do with Hernandez.

Talon

Well, fuck.
In the new issue of Rolling Stone, contributing editor Paul Solotaroff delivers a detailed investigation into Aaron Hernandez's life, tracing his path from affable high school football star to deeply troubled NFL player to murder suspect. Solotaroff conducted interviews with family friends, high school teammates and NFL sources to help explain why the potential NFL great was ensnared by drugs, guns and a life of violence. Here are five revelations about Hernandez from "The Gangster in the Huddle":

Five Sports Stars Accused of Murder

• Hernandez was a heavy user of angel dust, and had become so paranoid over the last year that he carried a gun wherever he went.

• He surrounded himself with a cohort of gangsters, and cut himself off from his family and teammates.

• Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut.

• Both his parents, Dennis and Terri, had criminal records, as did much of his extended family.

• Terri allegedly cheated on Dennis before his death with a violent drug dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, then married Cummings after Dennis died and moved him into the house she shared with Aaron.

• In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents — an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...-aaron-hernandez-story-20130827#ixzz2dE77QFOC
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

effzee

Man I would love the look on her face if I did do that. I get my madden tomorrow. Anyone still play on PS3?

Jewelry always works.

If that is too much just take her out for a nice dinner and get some flowers or some shit.

I got her jewelry for vday and our anniversary earlier this year. Felt like I had to do something different. Probably will make a last minute run get jewelry :(

Already having dinner with her and her friends.

Gift giving is such a pointless, stressful, and childish tradition. Can't believe we have to put up with it.

JABEE

Well, fuck.

Urban is a man who is very particular about the colors you are wearing. We should have known he was a gang lord.

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/fox-sp...red-at-Ohio-State-?blockID=932191&feedID=3724

Zac Jackson said:
At points last year, Ohio State coach Urban Meyer let it be known that visitors to Buckeyes practices were not to wear blue, presumably because that's the primary color of Michigan, Ohio State's biggest rival.

On the first day NFL scouts were allowed to observe Ohio State's practice this month, at least two were wearing blue. And at some point during their time in Ohio State's facility, Meyer's message about what not to wear was passed along through Ohio State and staffers and even involved some players yelling to the scouts that blue was not welcome.

Eventually, those scouts in blue were given Ohio State shirts to wear for the duration of their visit.

Urban Meyer is not a fan of the Crips.

New tacos thread and Freeman is in the OP. NFL-GAF has infected GAF.

So Xbox Live Family planners... what are you doing about the conversion to individual accounts? I have enjoyed paying just $100/yr to get 4 Gold accounts, one for each member of the family. Especially when three of us have used the service liberally. Now it looks like everyone gets their own Gold account, but it also means I'm about to bend over and take an Xbone up the ying-yang.

Edit: A 12" Pizza Hut pizza for $30+? What the.

What are Sony's family options?

PSN is the better service now and nothing exclusive on Xbox interests me MP-wise, so just jump ship brah.

Either that or buy XBL cards in bulk when on sale through Amazon or something CAG digs up.

BigAT

Another former Packer joins the Jets. Let's see if he can keep his dick in his pants.

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez
Exclusive to @FOXSports: Former @Packers QB Graham Harrell agreed to contract terms with @NYJets, according to a source. Reporting on Weds

JABEE

What are Sony's family options?

PSN is the better service now and nothing exclusive on Xbox interests me MP-wise, so just jump ship brah.

Either that or buy XBL cards in bulk when on sale through Amazon or something CAG digs up.

PS4 will let you play online on any account on the system. You can also play PS Plus games, I believe using any account on the system.

Another former Packer joins the Jets. Let's see if he can keep his dick in his pants.

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez
Exclusive to @FOXSports: Former @Packers QB Graham Harrell agreed to contract terms with @NYJets, according to a source. Reporting on Weds

Broadway Joe better get his booze ready, because the Jets are going to the Super Bowl!

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez

Don't the Jets already have like four QBs?

bionic77

I know I am late as fuck in posting about the game but Ben looked great. Troy looks like he can tackle again, woodley looked like the woodley of old, and the oline looked above average. Excited for the season.

PS4 will let you play online on any account on the system. You can also play PS Plus games, I believe using any account on the system.

You need PS+ to play online on PS4, and you cant share plus across accounts on PS3. I would be surprised if they change that for PS4.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I knew Graham Harrell was bad, but I didn't think he was Jets bad. I feel terrible for fans of that franchise.

Top Bottom