• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

BigAT

Looks like Aaron Curry has decided to retire. He couldn't even make it to the 75 man roster for the Giants this year and they have absolutely no one at linebacker. I guess the writing was on the wall. Crazy how a guy can go from being a top 5 draft pick to out of the league in just 4 years.

AaronCurry51 @AaronCurry51
After a lot of prayer. Consulting with God. The best thing for my family and myself is to retire from the @nfl. I enjoyed it #DeliveredDefender

rando14

Looks like Aaron Curry has decided to retire. He couldn't even make it to the 75 man roster for the Giants this year and they have absolutely no one at linebacker. I guess the writing was on the wall. Crazy how a guy can go from being a top 5 draft pick to out of the league in just 4 years.

After a lot of prayer. Consulting with God. The best thing for my family and myself is to retire from the @nfl. I enjoyed it #DeliveredDefender

holy shit

Bowser

Delivered Defender?

More like #ReturnToSender, amirite?

How come the Pats are never not hyped up? On paper, the defense hasn't been significantly improved, while the offense lost two of its biggest stars and a third lost at least an offseason, if not a few games. Why do people pick them for the Super Bowl?

I really have no idea. Not even putting them down but they seem to have taken a definitely step back from the team that got smacked at home by the Ravens in the playoffs. Picking the Pats seems super lazy. Maybe Danny will be healthy and better then Wes, and maybe all the rookie WRs play great, and maybe Gronk comes back 100?%, and the D is some how improved, but that all seems like a lot to ask.

Fuck me. Rayman Legends, Wind Waker HD, Wonderful 101 and GTAV all in the same month.

Dont forget Killzone Mercenary. Best handheld game of all time.

Colasante

It's pretty ridiculous how awful the 2009 draft was. Jason Smith, Tyson Jackson, Aaron Curry, Mark Sanchez, Darrius Heyward-Bey, and Aaron Maybin all in the top 11.

BigAT

It's pretty ridiculous how awful the 2009 draft was. Jason Smith, Tyson Jackson, Aaron Curry, Mark Sanchez, Darrius Heyward-Bey, and Aaron Maybin all in the top 11.

#17:

gol15.jpg

True. I thought the Chiefs made a mistake drafting Tyson Jackson over Curry, but Jackson's at least still in the league.

Milchjon

snesfreak probably giggling away at the thought of being closer to not being able to afford a Wii U.

Contrary to what his current incarnation tries to make us believe, snes actually seems to own a Wii U by now.

You could probably pinpoint the day he bought it because it caused a spike in the units sold/day data.

I remember dumbass seachickens fans calling him pwill jr. Lololololll

ChanHuk

Banned
Contrary to what his current incarnation tries to make us believe, snes actually seems to own a Wii U by now.

You could probably pinpoint the day he bought it because it caused a spike in the units sold/day data.

You talking about a spike in Nintendo products or Hot Pockets?

Best Buy offering $45 trade in value for Madden 25, gonna take it in.

bionic77

This is not based on anything rational but WiiU to me seems to be worth about $200.

The PS4 is worth $350 to me. And the One, I would take it if someone offered it to me for free, but I really have no interest in it.

The 2DS seems like a really good idea, except for the fact it does not fold in half. That is the best feature of Nintendo handhelds. But making it cheap is smart. It is impulse buy territory now.

This is not based on anything rational but WiiU to me seems to be worth about $200.

The PS4 is worth $350 to me. And the One, I would take it if someone offered it to me for free, but I really have no interest in it.

The 2DS seems like a really good idea, except for the fact it does not fold in half. That is the best feature of Nintendo handhelds. But making it cheap is smart. It is impulse buy territory now.

The 2DS seems perfect to buy for your kids. Cheaper than a tablet, and you can't break it in half I guess. Just need cheap games for it.

MechDX

Little help:

I can log into GAF on my phone fine but my windows 7 desktop keeps getting hung up at the main forum index screen. I've deleted cookies and rebooted my PC. Any ideas?

ChanHuk

Banned
Well, of course it went quickly. If they let you pass these certifications, there's probably no oversight at all.

Obviously Wurst German, I am college educated and all you dirty sponge.

Wurst German, get Worst German's dad to buy you a PS3 and Madden 25.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
maybe you are a good person after all

No he's terrible. Those are the ones stuffed with french fries. If you want fries and that sort of food, carne asada fries is the only acceptable dish.

SF Mission style burrito > that SoCal nonsense burrito

Top Bottom