• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

ChanHuk

Banned
No he's terrible. Those are the ones stuffed with french fries. If you want fries and that sort of food, carne asada fries is the only acceptable dish.

SF Mission style burrito > that SoCal nonsense burrito

Go jump off the Golden Gate bridge you insular degenerate gibbon shit.

Everything SoCal is better than NorCal,
Except for the Chargers, they suck

San Francisco is such an overrated city.

Godslay, lets play Madden when I get back from my burrito/taco run.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

I miss the days when there was a strong NorCal-SoCal NFL rivalry. The Rams being in STL doesn't make that old rivalry quite the same. Now the people down there who aren't Raiders fans or jumped ship to being Niner fans end up being Denver fans or other similar crazy nonsense.

Nice edit. ;P

bionic77

10/10 troll, would read again.
It's good advice for shared computers. No matter how smart you are at browsing you will not be able to idiot proof your PC from the others that use it.

My Mac Mini from 07 has been used and abused by so many kids and relatives and not a single problem yet.

ChanHuk

Banned
I miss the days when there was a strong NorCal-SoCal NFL rivalry. The Rams being in STL doesn't make that old rivalry quite the same. Now the people down there who aren't Raiders fans or jumped ship to being Niner fans end up being Denver fans or other similar crazy nonsense.

Only an ingrate like you would squicken to the Niners.

Bowser

It's good advice for shared computers. No matter how smart you are at browsing you will not be able to idiot proof your PC from the others that use it.

My Mac Mini from 07 has been used and abused by so many kids and relatives and not a single problem yet.

Oh I totally agree with that statement lol. I'm an Apple whore (MBA, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV). Basically I'm Fox's worst nightmare.

Bread

Banned
No he's terrible. Those are the ones stuffed with french fries. If you want fries and that sort of food, carne asada fries is the only acceptable dish.

SF Mission style burrito > that SoCal nonsense burrito
I know what a california burrito is you ingrate, I am one of their strongest supporters. I love burritos like chan loves to forget.

Bread

Banned
Oh you poor thing you forgot already, I left your beloved west coast to return home to the city of champions and smart people. I missed being near Brady's aura.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...d-sherman-stop-attaching-your-career-to-mine/

It’s been a few months since we’ve had any salvos fired in the war of words that Buccaneers cornerback Darrelle Revis and Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman engaged in earlier this year, but Revis has decided to break the ceasefire.

He told Jarrett Bell of USA Today that Sherman should stop the talk about being the best cornerback in football that started while Revis was hurt last season because “you can’t crown yourself as anything” in the NFL. He also suggested Sherman try to find a different way of building up his own game than by trying to tear down Revis.

“He needs to quit attaching his career to my career,” Revis said. “A lot of people need to have respect for this game. I’m not just talking about him. Respect what people have done to pave the way. Deion paved the way. Rod Woodson paved the way. Darrell Green. Mel Blount. Champ Bailey. Charles Woodson. Yeah, we’re the next group, but you don’t need to be getting into it with me. At the end of the day, this is a fraternity. We’re all in this together, competing. But you don’t have to shoot nobody else down.”

Revis dropping truth bombs on Sherman

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Freeman's new ride.

fiesta_bacon.jpg

Spinluck

Colts friend was just explaining that Luck won't be going long very much, and will opt for run plays in the red zone

It won't be anything compared to last year, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Lol, I expect our running game to improve, but differing to it in the redzone? I haven't scene much signs of that this preseason.

So far in Madden 25 online matches, I've beat the 49ers, and Seahawks. But have lost to the Dolphins, Chiefs, and Cowboys. I've never been so confused with myself.

It won't be anything compared to last year, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Lol, I expect our running game to improve, but differing to it in the redzone? I haven't scene much signs of that this preseason.
From my outside perspective the Colts don't seem to have the running backs or o-line to rely on the running game in the redzone. Ballard definitely doesn't look like a power back (plus he's been hesitating too much from what I've seen) and Bradshaw probably doesn't have much left in the tank. I expect Luck's production to go up this season, but part of that could just be wishful thinking since he's on two of my fantasy teams.

So far in Madden 25 online matches, I've beat the 49ers, and Seahawks. But have lost to the Dolphins, Chiefs, and Cowboys. I've never been so confused with myself.
Scrubs in sports games always pick the best teams to try and hide how awful they are.

Godslay

Banned

Godslay, lets play Madden when I get back from my burrito/taco run.

I'm at work!

DSmalls84

From my outside perspective the Colts don't seem to have the running backs or o-line to rely on the running game in the redzone. Ballard definitely doesn't look like a power back (plus he's been hesitating too much from what I've seen) and Bradshaw probably doesn't have much left in the tank. I expect Luck's production to go up this season, but part of that could just be wishful thinking since he's on two of my fantasy teams.

Scrubs in sports games always pick the best teams to try and hide how awful they are.

Also have Luck on my fantasy team, so hoping for a big year. Aren't Bradshaw's feet more metal than flesh and bone at this point? Seems like he has had a ton of foot procedures done in the last couple of years. He's talented but definitely doesn't seem to hold up over the course of the year.

Spinluck

No, I think Luck will definitely be better than last year. He's already shown signs of it, and won't have to make as many difficult throws. He has a pretty good group of receivers to play with this year too (almost unchanged from last year). The thing to watch is how quickly he loses confidence in the line and starts making poor decisions. The oline is the biggest concern, and the inconstant running game. Ballard does hesitate a lot, but will sometimes hit the hole hard. He and Bradshaw have the potential to be a good two back duo, and hell, even Donald has shown signs of being decent. But I just don't see it behind this line, and Ballard still has a lot to fix.

EDIT

The 49ers guy was pretty fucking bad. I think it was 28-7, and his 7 was on the luckiest screen play ever. However the the Seahawks match was fucking crazy, won on the last drive.

The Phins user had like a two TD comeback on me, and I botched a fumble recovery for a TD by accidentally pitching it (I found out L1 was pitch the hard way). Lol.
The Chiefs user returned 2 kicks on me, so fuck Dexter McCluster. And I had a hard time stopping Jamal Charles on the outside run.
I choked the Cowboys game away, he won by 1pt getting a 2pt conversion the drive before. I had like 1min and something left and threw a pick. Got the ball back with like 25 or seconds left and couldn't do shit.

Gotta say I'm actually enjoying this years Madden more than I thought I would. Still a shit ton of problems and easy exploits, but it's good fun. Btw user picks are soooo fucking easy in this game, although you need something to counter how OP offense is in this game. It's pretty funny, what does turning off that ball hawk setting do? Anyone know?

Hunter S.

Me and Von do hate being sober.

Yes, he is a rebel, that is fighting against a corrupt and outdated system.

Can you really say you want to watch every Raiders game this year?

Think of watching big Papa Peyton amazing us all year with touchdowns and causing mass euphoria with all is miracle plays. You love euphoria. Come join. Leave behind that team causing feelings sadness, and promoting ghetto thuggery stabbings.

ChanHuk

Banned

Think of watching big Papa Peyton amazing us all year with touchdowns and causing mass euphoria with all is miracle plays. You love euphoria. Come join. Leave behind that team causing feelings sadness, and promoting ghetto thuggery stabbings.

No

cdyhybrid

He's a Raiders fan, not a Niners fan.

Dont try and get chan to gata to the Broncos. That shit aint right.

That 2DS cracks me up. It looks like those "My first tablet" things that Walmart shills for $30.
I would imagine that's sort of what they are targeting. Not the $30 cheapo tablet directly of course but an "entry level" version of their handheld. Makes sense. I would have liked for it to be much smaller though. It doesn't appear to be significantly smaller than the 3DS in an open positon...

jmdajr

Lol. Johnny suspended half a game?

Yeah I know, not NFL, but I can't think of the last time someone got suspended HALF A GAME.

Top Bottom