• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Fantomex

I thought you would be happy that Nintendo made a handheld for your age group.

He looks cute

nyVRxo0.jpg

Thanks everyone!

First baby so any advice from experienced parents is appreciated. Find out if its a boy or girl in about 4 weeks.

And Bio I already got my mom hired for future baby sitting and smothering duties.

Saw the ultrasound and all sorts of feels came over. Baby looked like an alien though from the front view. Profile view looked like a normal cute baby.

congrats brah!

i always see people talking about having kids or after they've had kids and then their parents watch them. i'm worried because if i ever have kids i really don't have much family. my mom isn't any any physical or mental condition to where i would trust her alone with kids and my wifes parents live hours away so it's not realistic on a daily basis. maybe i will hire some NFL-agers to watch FMT jr. while i work during the day

Milchjon

congrats brah!

i always see people talking about having kids or after they've had kids and then their parents watch them. i'm worried because if i ever have kids i really don't have much family. my mom isn't any any physical or mental condition to where i would trust her alone with kids and my wifes parents live hours away so it's not realistic on a daily basis. maybe i will hire some NFL-agers to watch FMT jr. while i work during the day

Chan should be up to the task.

rando14

congrats brah!

send him to me! I'll make sure he's fitted in a nice, clean Russell Wilson jersey. :)

Colasante

Players still on the board when the Patriots drafted Ras-I Dowling with the 33rd pick in 2011: DE Jabaal Sheard, LB Bruce Carter, S Rahim Moore, WR Torrey Smith, WR Randall Cobb, DE Justin Houston, CB Chris Culliver.

They did draft Nate Solder, Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen, and Ryan Mallett in the same draft so it wasn't all bad, but what a whiff on Dowling. At least he'll get claimed by the Jaguars and fade into obscurity so I don't have to worry about another team making him into a superstar.

Players still on the board when the Patriots drafted Ras-I Dowling with the 33rd pick in 2011: DE Jabaal Sheard, LB Bruce Carter, S Rahim Moore, WR Torrey Smith, WR Randall Cobb, DE Justin Houston, CB Chris Culliver.

They did draft Nate Solder, Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen, and Ryan Mallett in the same draft so it wasn't all bad, but what a whiff on Dowling. At least he'll get claimed by the Jaguars and fade into obscurity so I don't have to worry about another team making him into a superstar.

still not a bigger bust than AJ Jenkins

Bread

Banned

yup, at least when they're whiffing badly on players they are hitting on a lot more. unlike the 06-09 drafts which were baaaaaaaad

Name one that isn't about USC- Stanford

Rams and Cards must really fill the seats

I'm not sure how often the Jets trick fans into actually attending but fumble performances, but we actually have sold out every game since the stadium was built. So yes, seats are filled ;)

Fox318

I'm not sure how often the Jets trick fans into actually attending but fumble performances, but we actually have sold out every game since the stadium was built. So yes, seats are filled ;)

But is there any hatred?

Jets fans hate the Cheats and Fish.

Does anyone in the NFC west truly hate another team?

But is there any hatred?

Jets fans hate the Cheats and Fish.

Does anyone in the NFC west truly hate another team?

Ah, I thought you were referring to general interest in games. Rivalry is low at the moment because the past several years the whole division has been shit or games one-sided. Now two teams are considered contenders so it should get more interesting. Long time fans will hate the other divisional teams but there hasn't been the right kind of parity to create a proper rivalry, recently. I hate the Niners, but their fans have to be apathetic towards us at the moment.

effzee

its the male version of having periods at the same time, grats effzee!

Thanks!

congrats brah!

Yeah well it just worked out this way. She is from NJ and my extended family lives all around me in NYC. We will have both sets of parents actually fighting to take care of the baby.

Congrats, why are all you guys procreating around the same time

Didn't you get the memo?

"I want to get in your pants and make more eagles fans"

"Isn't that child abuse?"

No. Child abuse is what Sanchez does when he goes out on dates.

Thanks everyone!

First baby so any advice from experienced parents is appreciated. Find out if its a boy or girl in about 4 weeks.

And Bio I already got my mom hired for future baby sitting and smothering duties.

Saw the ultrasound and all sorts of feels came over. Baby looked like an alien though from the front view. Profile view looked like a normal cute baby.

Sleep when the baby sleeps. Best piece of advice I could give you.

edit: oh, and no matter how much your significant other pleads and cries about it, DO NOT LET THE BABY SLEEP IN YOUR BED. Not even once.

effzee

Sleep when the baby sleeps. Best piece of advice I could give you.

edit: oh, and no matter how much your significant other pleads and cries about it, DO NOT LET THE BABY SLEEP IN YOUR BED. Not even once.

Yeah already heard from friends and fam that put the baby in the crib no matter what.

Zeke

Ah, I thought you were referring to general interest in games. Rivalry is low at the moment because the past several years the whole division has been shit or games one-sided. Now two teams are considered contenders so it should get more interesting. Long time fans will hate the other divisional teams but there hasn't been the right kind of parity to create a proper rivalry, recently. I hate the Niners, but their fans have to be apathetic towards us at the moment.
thats loser talk the entire NFC East could have losing records and there would still lots of hate. Look at the cowboys and skins they suck(ed) ass and that rivlary was pretty one sided for still is i guess but still lots of hate

i feel like the niners/cards rivalry was much more heated when the cards were good and we were bad because at that time our team was feisty and would beat the cards most of the time, but never manage to win the division. that is what can cause hatred. but when one team is winning the head to head AND winning the division then it makes it difficult to have any type of hatred.

i actually don't hate the seahawks, we've beaten them the majority of the time since cheatin' pete has come around (even with dingleberry!) but i don't like to see cheating teams in my division so that is where the majority of the animosity comes from.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Need to start hanging around here a little more often.

Back during that draft, I really thought Curry was going to be a stud. If he couldn't catch on with the talent devoid Giants LBs, good luck.

Top Bottom