• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Bread

Banned
I liked you better when you were on the west coast. You went back east and now you are all pissy and hating on women.
but...everyone was saying i was a dick then because i was so close to chan. make up your mind people, maybe i'm being a dick because it feels right.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
30wm2qd.gif

Better?

yeah its 4 years old but I don't give a damn!

Godslay

Banned
What is the Broncos problems with having a giant picture of Flacco on the outside of their stadium?

I would want my entire team reminded everyday of the fact that they choked to a unibrowed fraud by giving up that huge TD at the end of regulation. What better motivation to have for the start of the season?

Even though it was the NFLs call I would support the Steelers shaming the team after every loss and prior to a playoff game by putting up a huge banner of the opposing qb with a question underneath of whether or not the Steelers had it in their balls to take down such a juggernaut.

Fuck it, replay those weak ass plays last season on the new big screen to remind them of that garbage. I don't disagree with you at all.

I like what Wolfe said, something to the effect of the fans don't need to worry about tearing down the Flacco murals, because he is going to tear him down in game. We already let him take a shit in our backyard, so we have to stop him from doing it again.

XiaNaphryz

why does it always have to be pats fans vs the world, can't we all just hate on the jets like normal people?

Because everyone else is waiting for the Pats to return to the total irrelevance we saw for over 4 decades before the Tuck Rule game and natural order is thus restored.

XiaNaphryz

9ers are relevant for the 1st time in 20 years and 9ers fans start puffing their chests out.

Ahem, 2003 - 2007 is just 5 years. With how terrible the NFC West was, SF was still in contention for the division from 08-10! And as we all know, once you get into the playoffs all bets are off.

Remember when some scouts were saying Aaron Curry should have been the number 1 overall pick in 09? Honestly surprised he didn't at least amount to a serviceable LB.

bionic77

Remember when some scouts were saying Aaron Curry should have been the number 1 overall pick in 09? Honestly surprised he didn't at least amount to a serviceable LB.
Remember when you squickenrd from the Redskins because you were sexually attracted to Tammy?

You don't get nearly enough shit for that.

squicken

Need to start hanging around here a little more often.

Back during that draft, I really thought Curry was going to be a stud. If he couldn't catch on with the talent devoid Giants LBs, good luck.

Welcome back! '09 draft was just really bad. Some years, like '11, just get all the good talent

Also, how do you feel about YuroBeatz?

I'm having some difficulty deciding on who I should start. Larry Fitzgerald is probably going to be a comeback player of the year candidate this year, but I also have Cecil Shorts (he was one of the most consistent WRs in fantasy last year). Blackmon is also suspended. Who would you start? Fitzgerald or Shorts?

Remember when you squickenrd from the Redskins because you were sexually attracted to Tammy?

You don't get nearly enough shit for that.

Just because I said I would trade our entire roster (this was pre-Black Jesus, mind you) for Tom Terrific doesn't mean my Redskin fanhood is in question.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Did they actually say it was a helmet to helmet hit? Could be caused by incidental contact or even a rough landing on the ground if they went down awkwardly.

It was helmet-to-helmet by a backup (Leroy Harris, I think).

Top Bottom