• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Willie Young and Devin Taylor have looked good but they have to translate to the actual season.

Just a remainder Devin Taylor, our 4th round pick from this year, played for the SC Gamecocks behind Jadeveon Clowney and Melvin Ingram a first round pick. Guy has all the physical tools but never got the playing time because of who he was behind.

I think he could be a steal if he works on his game this year behind Jason Jones, Israel Idonje and Willie Young.

Two of those three DEs I listed should have no problem getting 10plus sacks with Suh and Fairley coming up the middle.

EDIT: Who is this Matt Willis you guys speak of?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lol, no. Shaun Hill is the best backup QB in the league IMO, but Shaun Hill has been going up against 2nd and 3rd stringers. Stafford has been going up against 1st stringers so its not really comparable. This is presason we're talking about anyway.

I just got home from work and haven't seen any of the game but the 4th preseason game of the year is always the one where no one gives a shit. Everyone is trying to stay healthy and focused for next week.

You do realize that you could be throwing to a kindergartener and still be able to show you're accurate, right? Stafford hasn't hit ANYONE in stride. Nobody.

Lol, no. Shaun Hill is the best backup QB in the league IMO, but Shaun Hill has been going up against 2nd and 3rd stringers. Stafford has been going up against 1st stringers so its not really comparable. This is presason we're talking about anyway.

I just got home from work and haven't seen any of the game but the 4th preseason game of the year is always the one where no one gives a shit. Everyone is trying to stay healthy and focused for next week.

Stafford started against second string Bills today and still looked like ass.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You do realize that you could be throwing to a kindergartener and still be able to show you're accurate, right? Stafford hasn't hit ANYONE in stride. Nobody.

Eh, I'm not worried. It's Game 4 of preseason and Stafford has a tendency to sling it like no other QB I've seen since Favre. Admittedly I didn't watch any of his series, but how much of it was the WRs' fault in terms of running routes or timing on the routes?

These things will work themselves out as the season goes on.

Stafford started against second string Bills today and still looked like ass.

If Stafford started with the first team at the start of the game then he played against most of the Bills first string.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Stafford started with the first team at the start of the game then he played against most of the Bills first string.

Wrong again. The Bills started 2 of their 22 starters tonight.

jakncoke

Banned
barely paying attention to the game because watching the pirates lose to the brewers. but thats a fucking ton of stats for ginn. someone needs to pay...

Top Bottom