• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Lol Pryor proving he ain't the answer.

Usually I bitch about my job, but tonight I'm bitching for my patient I transported tonight. Fire was supposed to transport her to Kaiser and she specifically told them she's a Kaiser member. So the fuckin idiots transported her to the hospital across the street from Kaiser for no reason other than they're being dicks.

This is one of the almost nicest things I have ever seen you say.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns winning record in preseason?

Guaranteed to have a great draft pick next year now.

I feel confident we're going to screw it up and finish like 7-9 or 6-10.

edit: Clark Griswald is banned...which one of you guys snitched on SNES?

effzee

I know Foles and most of the 2nd unit looked like trash last night (offense and defense) but reading Reuben Frank's article about the game highlighted one huge positive for the first time in 15 years:

1. In Jake Knott, Emmanuel Acho and Chris McCoy, the Eagles have three unheralded, young linebackers who really helped themselves Thursday night and have all been pretty good all preseason. Don’t be shocked if all three make the team and help out immediately on special teams and gradually work their way into the rotation. Knott and Acho are inside backers and McCoy is an outside backer, and it’s been a long time since the Eagles had this kind of young linebacking depth. This could quite possibly be the nucleus of the 2014 Eagles linebacking corps.

LOVE THIS!

Full article:

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/roobs-10-observations-roster-decisions-looming

Third stringers suck. Packers are doomed.
I was about to write the Dolphins season off after they almost lost their fourth preseason game but seeing how the pulled out the win against the Saints I think a Super Bowl is all but confirmed. We might as well skip the regular season, at the very least.

eznark

Banned
Ted McGinn is suicidal this morning.

I feel like this may be the least minutes the Packers starters have ever played in a preseason. Does anyone track that stuff?

The snes and bluemax perms are utter bullshit. And I don't even like those guys!

Ted McGinn is suicidal this morning.

I feel like this may be the least minutes the Packers starters have ever played in a preseason. Does anyone track that stuff?

The snes and bluemax perms are utter bullshit. And I don't even like those guys!

I think Ms. Wilde tracked ARod's numbers and it's definitely his lowest. Assuming it's similar for the rest of the starters

And SNES finally got got (again)? Or was this for something else?

I know Foles and most of the 2nd unit looked like trash last night (offense and defense) but reading Reuben Frank's article about the game highlighted one huge positive for the first time in 15 years:

LOVE THIS!

Full article:

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/roobs-10-observations-roster-decisions-looming

Yeah McCoy had a great game he was all over the place. I cant believe how poorly Foles played. He looked like a rookie who had never played before. Its weird because he had looked good earlier in the preseason, I wonder if not getting the job fucked up his head.

Lol Pryor proving he ain't the answer.

Usually I bitch about my job, but tonight I'm bitching for my patient I transported tonight. Fire was supposed to transport her to Kaiser and she specifically told them she's a Kaiser member. So the fuckin idiots transported her to the hospital across the street from Kaiser for no reason other than they're being dicks.

Sounding like he will still get the start against Indy. I don't think he was terrible, aside from that pick, he didn't make any mistakes really. He also didn't get a lot of help from his WRs. Still a better option that Flynn, imo.

I was happy with Watson at LT, major upgrade over Barron, and Sims looked pretty decent as well.

Edit: lol what happened to Clark? Was he still a junior?

ChanHuk

Banned
Sounding like he will still get the start against Indy. I don't think he was terrible, aside from that pick, he didn't make any mistakes really. He also didn't get a lot of help from his WRs. Still a better option that Flynn, imo.

I was happy with Watson at LT, major upgrade over Barron, and Sims looked pretty decent as well.

Edit: lol what happened to Clark? Was he still a junior?

Pryor still lacks bad decision making and his mechanics while improved still suck.

Watson looked good, hoping he can hold down LT until Veldheer comes back and then mans RT.

My final 53 projection (with a few changes after last night):

Offense:

(S) = Starter

QB: (3) Eli Manning (S), David Carr, Ryan Nassib
RB: (4) David Wilson (S), Ryan Torain, Michael Cox, Designated to Return IR: Andre Brown
FB: (1) Henry Hynoski (S)
TE: (3) Brandon Myers (S), Bear Pascoe, Larry Donnell
OL: (9) Will Beatty (S) (LT), Kevin Boothe (S) (LG), David Baas (S) (C), Chris Snee (S) (RG), Justin Pugh (S) (RT) ------- James Brewer (G/T), Brandon Mosely (G), Jim Cordle (C), David Diehl (G/T)
WR: (5) Hakeem Nicks (S), Victor Cruz (S), Reuben Randle, Louis Murphy, Jerrel Jernigan

Defense:

DT: (5) Linval Joseph (S), Cullen Jenkins (S), Shaun Rogers, Johnathan Hankins, Mike Patterson
DE: (5) Jason Pierre Paul (S), Justin Tuck (S), Mathias Kiwanuka, Demontre Moore, Adrian Tracy
LB: (6) Dan Connor (S), Spencer Paysinger (S), Keith Rivers (S), Mark Herzlich, Jacquian Williams, Kyle Bosworth
CB: (5) Corey Webster (S), Prince Amukamara (S), Terrell Thomas, Jayron Hosely, Aaron Ross
S: (4) Antrel Rolle (S), Ryan Mundy (S), Cooper Taylor, Tyler Sash

Special Teams: (3)

Kicker: Josh Brown
Punter: Steve Weatherford
Long Snapper: Zak DeOssie

Adrien Robinson - I think he goes to IR. He hurt his foot last night and Coughlin hasn't been happy with how on/off injured he's been and they like Donnell.
Will Hill - I think he's gone. He was playing with fourth stringers last night and combined with the Marijuana suspension and the fact that they like what they have in Cooper Taylor, he doesn't stick.
Charles James - I want to find a roster spot for him for his punt returning abilities but I can't see who to sacrifice to get him on the final 53.
Demontre Moore - He's been dealing with an injured shoulder since the first preseason game and I think there's a chance the he gets IR'd. If he does, the Giants will keep one of Trattou, Broha or Ojomo. My money is on Trattou is this comes to pass.

eznark

Banned
The remote in my office is out of batteries. Kathy Lee Gifford show is on. This hideous troll that is on with her looks like Shrek. These woman are used up.

I haven't done anything to make me likeable.
You don't go out of your way to be a jerk which for a Pats fan is a pretty impressive character trait. It's kind of like if you sat down with Darth Vader for coffee and found out he was actually just a normal dude that made a few bad lifestyle decisions. "Well dang, Darth Vader/Milchjon, you're a pretty alright guy."

MechDX

1175389_10151569754301314_1114535388_n.jpg

Fuck the Chargers!

Who is a Chargers fan here?

Milchjon

You don't go out of your way to be a jerk which for a Pats fan is a pretty impressive character trait. It's kind of like if you sat down with Darth Vader for coffee and found out he was actually just a normal dude that made a few bad lifestyle decisions. "Well dang, Darth Vader/Milchjon, you're a pretty alright guy."

Aww. Now I realize that statement may have come off a bit like I was fishing for compliments. Sorry, not intentional.

Lol at Clark getting banned. I dont understand why if he needs to post here so desperately does he insist on making his alts so obvious.

I like snes, but I'm not sure he's capable of changing his posting style to such an extent that it wasn't obvious. I'm not even sure if he realized that it's not about the things he tells about himself, whether factual or made up, but about how he posts. His style has always been pretty unmistakeable.

I like snes, but I'm not sure he's capable of changing his posting style to such an extent that it wasn't obvious. I'm not even sure if he realized that it's not about the things he tells about himself, whether factual or made up, but about how he posts. His style has always been pretty unmistakeable.

I do agree that he has a certain style, but naming his alts after Chevy Chase roles is just putting a giant neon sign on the fact that it is one of his alts.

Aww. Now I realize that statement may have come off a bit like I was fishing for compliments. Sorry, not intentional.
No way man, I was just being stupid. Fishing for compliments would be more like Russell posting this on Facebook:

Russell-Wilson-350x350.jpg

Ugh, I can't believe I'm already getting gray hairs... I really need to work on my tan too. :(

#sougly

Top Bottom