• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Watt & Smith are worlds better than Suh and Fairley!

Suck on it kas!

It's a close call, but Suh and Fairley have elevated their game to another level this training camp so we shall see.

Oh bull! I read about you eating papa John's and drinking natural ice not too long ago!

That was last football season when I ballooned up to 240 and didn't give a shit. Plus the depression of a disapointing season had me binge eating and drinking. :(

Any time to watch Megatron, Stafford, Bush, Suh, Fairley etc. is valuable time.

Indeed. It bothers me we only have two nationally televised games with the Jets getting 3 IIRC. The Jets are boring to watch, while the Lions have one of the most explosive and exciting offenses in the league, combined with a young defense led by Suh and Fairley destroying QBs.

Some may not like the Lions, but this is a fun team to watch.

squicken

When was the last time a studio analyst ever said anything useful? Are they getting worse or are we just not the target audience?

Godslay

Banned
Well he did say he was going for the Stafford body...

True. That's the fastest way to the physique. The only way to improve that diet is to make sure the pizza is pan with all the fixings (minus the veggies), and drink a heavy beer and not natural ice.

I was going to watch this, but I think I'll go to the driving range. Nice and cool outside, slight breeze.

That was last football season when I ballooned up to 240 and didn't give a shit. Plus the depression of a disapointing season had me binge eating and drinking. :(

Good for you brother!

I have a workout regime that I follow, but I want to try that Diamond Dallas Page Yoga. It sounds corny as shit, but he gets results.

When was the last time a studio analyst ever said anything useful? Are they getting worse or are we just not the target audience?
I feel like NFL Network (the only thing I'll even watch) has gotten progressively worse, but maybe thats because our options available online have expanded tremendously over the last few years.

WedgeX

Banned
Just realized that its Detroit vs. New York night between baseball and football. Goooooo Detroit!

Jets fans: Who among your defensive line should we be watching for to test the Lions offensive line?

Top Bottom