• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I couldn't see if that was a bad pass by Stafford or a noncatch by Bush. The ball went to Reggie I think 4 times out of about 8 plays?? Time to watch Ziggy.

TheFatOne

About what I expected from the Pats defense. I wonder if Gregory was supposed to play over the top or if Talib was on an island. Front seven for the Pats looks awfully slow.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Despite the :jnc Sanchez, Ziggy did an awesome job of reading the screen and grabbing the ball right when he had to.

<3

Spades

Looking very ropey on offense. Need to settle down and play some football. Too much defensive pressure on Tannehill - he's been hurried on pretty much every play.

zychi

Banned
I feel like NFL Network (the only thing I'll even watch) has gotten progressively worse, but maybe thats because our options available online have expanded tremendously over the last few years.
My thought is the lack of Rich Eisen, when hes on tv, the analysis is great, when its total access run by big ears(who i used to like), the quality goes down. Plus the B team is terrible and Jamie Dukes should just go away. Love me some "she talks like she has a retainer in her mouth " lindsay rhodes tho

Top Bottom