• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

jakncoke

Banned
I have another degree already. The unemployment rate for people with a degree is astonishingly low in Germany at the moment. I'll be fine (apart from the fact that I absolutely don't want to work in that field, but that's a different matter.)

Ahh one of those things, sucks you wasted all that time getting a degree in a field you decided you didnt want to work in

brentech

I have another degree already. The unemployment rate for people with a degree is astonishingly low in Germany at the moment. I'll be fine (apart from the fact that I absolutely don't want to work in that field, but that's a different matter.)

What! Other countries have unemployment rates! Bullshit.

Thanks Obama!

Ok, seriously does this really not bother anyone? They advertised a preseason game being live all day, and then they fucking cut away to a old game. The only way you're seeing a live game is if you buy the fucking preseason package? Maybe everyone bought the package and I'm the only one that cares about this.... But it just makes me so pissed they act like they're gonna show it live.
I know I've been bitching about this

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm very glad Kiko Alonso is no longer in the PAC12.

Narag

Pat McAfee is so hilarious on the radio. Spent a bunch of time on Bob & Tom over the summer and I wish he'd taken the intern job there.

Milchjon

Ahh one of those things, sucks you wasted all that time getting a degree in a field you decided you didnt want to work in

Dunno, it was fun. I'd probably also be depressed as hell right now if I hadn't met a lot of great people back then and if I didn't have something to fall back on if I fail now.

Manuel missed an easy throw on that first one. i always hate the screen pass on 3rd and long but i guess you don't want to ruin a rookies confidence by forcing a 3rd down pick or something

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, great catch and run... gotta protect the ball!

Spinluck

I haven't seen enough attempts to know whether or not this is official. But Luck's decision making looks like it's improved somewhat.

FUMBLE!

Fox318

itabux1WyOpCQ.gif

Top Bottom