• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
The irony in your post is absolutely delicious.

How? It's fucking obnoxious. I don't have a next gen console preference, I currently have day 1 preorders for both systems and a WiiU.

eznark

Banned
How? It's fucking obnoxious. I don't have a next gen console preference.

c3Zrv.gif

Fantomex

How? It's fucking obnoxious. I don't have a next gen console preference, I currently have day 1 preorders for both systems and a WiiU.

Have you lurked here long enough? That image has been posted half a dozen times here already. Weve established that aside from SNES, none of us have anything to gain from the mega corporations by defending/attacking either console. BUUUUUUUUUT, funny is funny man. Gotta roll with the jokes. There will be Sony ones as well.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
EJ Manual is not looking good at all when throwing. Nice speed though.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Spiller and Jackson make for a great RB combination.

andthebeatgoeson

Indianapolis is pretty much just white people.

So, perfect for professional athletes.

blazing-white-women.jpg

I need to stop playing the race card so much. :p

Speaking of which:
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...s_to_Cooper_mess__Vick_will_start_opener.html

TLDR: Vick will start because the Eagles bungled the Cooper incident. Now, to keep the Blacks happy, they'll start Vick. The Philadelphia Inquirer used to be good about 20 years ago. Way before the interwebs. Now, it's just straight trash.

I could understand someone just bringing up the point. But to make that the whole basis and not the 50 year history of deferring to the starting QB, is fucking dumb. I think everyday, they just take a point and run with it. I can understand different journalists having different viewpoints but it's absurd. Vick will start unless anyone else outplays him by a country mile. Nothing more, no less.

Top Bottom