• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Milchjon

GTA is shit. Saints Row takes itself much less seriously and is better for it.

San Andreas and Vice City didn't take themselves seriously at all, and they were fucking amazing. Ballad of Gay Tony wasn't bad either, for the same reason.

Only GTA IV is the problem.

MechDX

YES!

EPIC_BROFIST_by_Stack23.gif

Saints won't win 5 games.
San Andreas and Vice City didn't take themselves seriously at all, and they were fucking amazing. Ballad of Gay Tony wasn't bad either, for the same reason.

Only GTA IV is the problem.
Pretty much.
I loved VC and SA, IV had a lot of problems but it seems V fixes a lot of them.

squicken

I guess this is one of those instances where you can say, "it's just preseason". But our D, and Special Teams will probably only be slightly better than this lol. TY Hilton returning kicks was probably the only highlight from our STs.

Good post. Will watch the game later, but from just reading reports, it seems like the trouble was mostly after the starters were gone. I'm not a big Fleener fan so I'm glad Allen won't miss any regular season games. I don't necessarily expect the WRs to turn slants into big gains, but I do think that can open up the second and 3rd level for Hllton. He and Chris Givens are so similar. Look forward to seeing him get better

Not really worried about coasting to the AFCS crown. Order will be restored

MechDX

Good post. Will watch the game later, but from just reading reports, it seems like the trouble was mostly after the starters were gone. I'm not a big Fleener fan so I'm glad Allen won't miss any regular season games. I don't necessarily expect the WRs to turn slants into big gains, but I do think that can open up the second and 3rd level for Hllton. He and Chris Givens are so similar. Look forward to seeing him get better

Not really worried about coasting to the AFCS crown. Order will be restored

Put your money where your mouth is. Bet?

rando14

Didnt he say that last year?

I dont know whats so masterful about it lol. But its nice to be able to play games for once.
I can finally run sim city 4 for example.
Is the new Sim City worth getting?

welcome to the PC master race :)

regarding sim city, as a game its mediocre, it feels very limited, map size is tiny as FUCK

also its DRM is horrendous, and its made by EA

idunno, he's on ignore for me, but for some reason you people still continue to take him seriously.
Is this a joke? Dude is a good fan of the game. That you admit you have him on ignore throws into question whether you are.

Who are your favorite posters? ari, snes, JDez, and Fox?

MechDX

Is this a joke? Dude is a good fan of the game. That you admit you have him on ignore throws into question whether you are.

Ive been tempted at times to ignore squicken. Go look at his post history and if your even a remote Texan fan his constant mudslinging about them gets tiresome.

I once used the ignore feature but I learned my lesson. I am now a follower in the footsteps of the person whose wisdom I pushed away. He has taught me the way of the benevolent Harbaugh and to find that awesomeness in my own head coach. I know share my fandom with all in hopes that they will see the light.

Really surprised some of these guys have been signed before Lloyd, maybe there is more to this.

On side note pretty excited for Gamescon.

Ive been tempted at times to ignore squicken. Go look at his post history and if your even a remote Texan fan his constant mudslinging about them gets tiresome.

I once used the ignore feature but I learned my lesson. I am now a follower in the footsteps of the person whose wisdom I pushed away. He has taught me the way of the benevolent Harbaugh and to find that awesomeness in my own head coach.
ok, I could see it being annoying as a Texans fan.

But lots of things have to be annoying as a Texans fan, you should be used to it!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

yes, he's the only person that I have on ignore, that i know of.

And, no i don't consider him a fan of the game, when he switches teams all the fucking time. I just can't take him seriously, he was a texans fan, yet talked shit about them and still does, then when they had their first winning team he squickened over to the Rams or some other shitty team, now apparently he's a colts fan? f that. For as much shit as this NFL gaf loves to give about band wagoners, the fact that he gets taken seriously after continually switching teams is ridiculous.
He's been on my ignore for quite some time, and i believe i've mentioned it several times, don't know why its an issue now all of a sudden.

Top Bottom