• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

MechDX

Yall cant take trolling lol.

1958047.jpg

3uxhq2.jpg

20120316-20120316.jpg

Hunter S.

San Andreas and Vice City didn't take themselves seriously at all, and they were fucking amazing. Ballad of Gay Tony wasn't bad either, for the same reason.

Only GTA IV is the problem.

It is only a problem on forums actually. Forum drama. Lol Most people like it.

Milchjon

It is only a problem on forums actually. Forum drama. Lol Most people like it.

It sucks. So much potential, no fun at all. In GTA SA, I do like 30 different activities an hour. Probably only shoot a few times, no killing sprees at all. In GTA IV, I empty all my ammo, and turn it off again.

Anyway, fuck Gimp, fuck track pads.

WGUqzrY.png

MechDX

It sucks. So much potential, no fun at all. In GTA SA, I do like 30 different activities an hour. Probably only shoot a few times, no killing sprees at all. In GTA IV, I empty all my ammo, and turn it off again.

WGUqzrY.png

Perfect, Took me a second. jnc

Fox318

WGUqzrY.png

j1ithyk.jpg

MechDX

I just had steak on the grill, but I could go for one of those now.

My phone camera sucks as you cant see how juicy red they are! Mix the meat with some Lipton Onion Soup mix, little water, Tony Chachere's creole seasoning and some garlic powder and BAM! Meat nirvana

dude, did you use a patty press or something they look like hockey pucks? Thats the girls way of doing it.

yep.

6526814202625p.jpg

Call it what you want but it is smart cooking. With each patty being measured to equal proportions cooking times and consistency is a snap especially when making multiples like hamburgers,

Top Bottom