• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

WGUqzrY.png

lmao

Greg

fire up the Vita to play Hot Shots and decline 22 friend invites, and I get this one with a message:

"add me my name Sean Michaels nigga and if you dont ima give u dat sweetchinmusic"

fire up the Vita to play Hot Shots and decline 22 friend invites, and I get this one with a message:

"add me my name Sean Michaels nigga and if you dont ima give u dat sweetchinmusic"
Better add him, you don't want to risk a sweetchinmusic infection. I'm pretty sure that's what Gronk has.

Dragon

Banned

I didn't know there were 22 people in the world that have a Vita...

Nakazato

Well I think we finally realize that trading boldin was a HUGE fucking mistake

Ravens signed Dallas Clark

*sighs* bad season incoming

Fantomex

Boldin was beasting on Cornerbacks last year in the playoffs, I thought for sure the Ravens would re-sign him. Dude is physical as hell.

ChanHuk

Banned
Boldin was beasting on Cornerbacks last year in the playoffs, I thought for sure the Ravens would re-sign him. Dude is physical as hell.

They didn't need to resign somebody under contract, they traded his ass because Flacco decided he was elite and wanted elite money.

Spinluck

Good post. Will watch the game later, but from just reading reports, it seems like the trouble was mostly after the starters were gone. I'm not a big Fleener fan so I'm glad Allen won't miss any regular season games. I don't necessarily expect the WRs to turn slants into big gains, but I do think that can open up the second and 3rd level for Hllton. He and Chris Givens are so similar. Look forward to seeing him get better

Not really worried about coasting to the AFCS crown. Order will be restored

Yea, I never thought Fleener was 2nd pick material, especially since Allen has shown he's better in every area that matters.

I'm not too concerned about the offense outside of the o-line, and the consistency of the running game though. I'm sure we'll be fine though. It's the D and Special Team that have me worried. I don't want us to have a Manning era 2.0.

Also, BREAKING BAD IS BACK, BITCH!!!!

anybody get mario and luigi?

i almost did but i think i'll wait. not because i think the price will go down but i have too many new games right now.... dragons crown, pikmin, smt IV and some others i forget. going to be a busy fall too: wonderful 101, GTA V, saints row IV, puppeteer, killzone vita, batman origins, all the stuff on ps4/xbone.... its too much!

RBH

It sucks. So much potential, no fun at all. In GTA SA, I do like 30 different activities an hour. Probably only shoot a few times, no killing sprees at all. In GTA IV, I empty all my ammo, and turn it off again.

Anyway, fuck Gimp, fuck track pads.

WGUqzrY.png

omg :lol :lol

Please put this in the Week 1 OP.

I have a lot of games to play this fall too:

GTA V
GTA V
GTA V
GTA V
GTA V
GTA V
and
GTA V

yeah my body is ready for GTA V. can't believe what they're squeezing out of 8+ year old hardware. can you imagine GTA VI on next gen consoles? the only depressing part of that is thinking we'll have to wait for 2016+ :(

can you imagine GTA VI on next gen consoles?
No, I cannot.

I'm extremely curious about their next move, location-wise.
My guess is they will have at least 2 cities with a heavy contrast.

I don't think we get GTA VI before RDR2 at the very least and judging by the copyrights, Bully 2.

2017 at the earliest.

Godslay

Banned
No, I cannot.

I'm extremely curious about their next move, location-wise.
My guess is they will have at least 2 cities with a heavy contrast.

I don't think we get GTA VI before RDR2 at the very least and judging by the copyrights, Bully 2.

2017 at the earliest.

I'm looking forward to RDR 2 if it ever comes. What a beautiful world.

He's in the wrong division. Big and slow won't work against SEA and AZ, though STL has no one that can stop him.

lol who on AZ is going to stop him? patrick peterson? i still don't know how he gets the accolades he gets. i will admit i only watch 2 full cardinals games per year but he has been destroyed repeatedly by our receivers..... and i don't consider us to have had great receivers in the past few years.

Carolina Panthers

Eh depends on the cap situation. Gettleman's done a great job getting the Panthers some wiggle room for this year, but a lot of that was through restructuring of contracts and short term salary cuts.

Next year the team salary will be right around the cap again and resigning Cam will be the priority.

squicken

lol who on AZ is going to stop him? patrick peterson? i still don't know how he gets the accolades he gets. i will admit i only watch 2 full cardinals games per year but he has been destroyed repeatedly by our receivers..... and i don't consider us to have had great receivers in the past few years.

He has slop technique so can be beat with double moves, so guys like Amendola and Crabbles will beat him up. But Boldin is just a size guy, and Peterson is a big CB

He has slop technique so can be beat with double moves, so guys like Amendola and Crabbles will beat him up. But Boldin is just a size guy, and Peterson is a big CB

well i haven't seen him use his size successfully against us but i guess we will just have to see!

very curious to see who makes our team at WR. assuming we keep 6 WR's (and i can't see us keeping less with the injuries) the six BEST wr's would be:

boldin
manningham
kyle williams
quentin patton
ricardo lockette
marlon moore

but of course we know that sorry ass aj jenkins wont be released in only his 2nd year because he was a first rounder. i would rate him probably the 8th best WR right now. we can't stash patton on the practice squad so i'm assuming either moore or lockette is the odd man out

JABEE

It sucks. So much potential, no fun at all. In GTA SA, I do like 30 different activities an hour. Probably only shoot a few times, no killing sprees at all. In GTA IV, I empty all my ammo, and turn it off again.

Anyway, fuck Gimp, fuck track pads.

WGUqzrY.png

You're okay by me, Milchjon. I can find a way to excuse your Patriot fandom, because you come from a foreign land and were tempted by the Patriots subversion and bastardization of the American Dream, the Patriot Way.

Also, I have squicken's back. I was just shocked that people ignore posters on NFL-GAF. With all the hate the Eagles get on game day and the way the "Dream Team" crashed and burned before everyone's eyes, the thought of ignoring someone never crossed my mind.

Stand up for honest and open discourse. Stand up for America.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've only put one person on ignore throughout all of Sports-GAF and it turned out I made the right choice.

Dude ended up being banned when it was revealed he's a racist piece of shit.

Top Bottom