• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

squicken

well i haven't seen him use his size successfully against us but i guess we will just have to see!

very curious to see who makes our team at WR. assuming we keep 6 WR's (and i can't see us keeping less with the injuries) the six BEST wr's would be:

boldin
manningham
kyle williams
quentin patton
ricardo lockette
marlon moore

but of course we know that sorry ass aj jenkins wont be released in only his 2nd year because he was a first rounder. i would rate him probably the 8th best WR right now. we can't stash patton on the practice squad so i'm assuming either moore or lockette is the odd man out

So glad Baalke grabbed him, b/c Fisher was going to take him. Does he not even show up in practice? Did they just misjudge his talent level?

Godslay

Banned
I've only put one person on ignore throughout all of Sports-GAF and it turned out I made the right choice.

Dude ended up being banned when it was revealed he's a racist piece of shit.

Damn, who is that?

Walt is going to turn Hank. I can feel it in the air tonight.

rando14

It sucks. So much potential, no fun at all. In GTA SA, I do like 30 different activities an hour. Probably only shoot a few times, no killing sprees at all. In GTA IV, I empty all my ammo, and turn it off again.

Anyway, fuck Gimp, fuck track pads.

WGUqzrY.png

holy shit lol

Zeke

So I gotta say I'm pretty excited Dallas is switching back to the 4-3 I really didn't like the 3-4 so I hope Lee and Carter can really beast this season. On an unrelated note I'm gonna be a daddy :eek:

Spinluck

How crazy would it be if Hank turns, blackmail Walt for money. I've been thinking about that lately.

Go to bed Godslay, you need some rest.

No, I cannot.

I'm extremely curious about their next move, location-wise.
My guess is they will have at least 2 cities with a heavy contrast.

I don't think we get GTA VI before RDR2 at the very least and judging by the copyrights, Bully 2.

2017 at the earliest.

What's wrong with the copyrights? Man, I would love a next-gen RDR.

squicken

So I gotta say I'm pretty excited Dallas is switching back to the 4-3 I really didn't like the 3-4 so I hope Lee and Carter can really beast this season. On an unrelated note I'm gonna be a daddy :eek:

Ugh another Cowboys fan just what the world needs ;)

Congrats dude!

So glad Baalke grabbed him, b/c Fisher was going to take him. Does he not even show up in practice? Did they just misjudge his talent level?

He has good practices here and there but with live bullets he shows no sense of urgency or desire to succeed. I suppose it's hard to judge those things in the draft. He has the measurable s to be a good wr but that don't mean shit!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Congrats.

I'm feeling in the minority, being in baby-less gaf. Gonna have to knock up a hooker.

bionic77

Congrats on the sex!

And the baby!

Sure did, I love being able to catch a show like this live and reading all the reactions. Intense ending
I wish I was able to watch LOST like this live
Lost discussions were all bitchfests after season 1.

Godslay

Banned
Go to bed Godslay, you need some rest.

Granted I was thinking about it last night after a few beers, but I think something unexpected like that will happen. It's way too easy and expected to have Hank go HAM and try and take down Heisenburg. I would love to see Walt offer corruption in the form of money, and watch Hank battle with it internally. As well as sympathizing with Walt over having cancer and doing whatever he could to take care of his family. Probably won't happen, though.

Don't click unless you want tonight's episode spoiled!
As it seems Walt and Hank pretty much declared war on each other tonight.

As much as I like San Fran, what the fuck is up with all these hobos? It's like all the hobos in the world are gathering here, there are so many. I think I've seen the South Park episode about this once.

Also, of all the people you could put on ignore, why Squicken? I love me some Squicken.

Granted I was thinking about it last night after a few beers, but I think something unexpected like that will happen. It's way too easy and expected to have Hank go HAM and try and take down Heisenburg. I would love to see Walt offer corruption in the form of money, and watch Hank battle with it internally. As well as sympathizing with Walt over having cancer and doing whatever he could to take care of his family. Probably won't happen, though.

Don't click unless you want tonight's episode spoiled!
As it seems Walt and Hank pretty much declared war on each other tonight.
Episode spoilers
Idk I think Hank is beyond mad at this point, he feels super betrayed. I think he's about to go all out on Walt, remember back at the beginning of the episode the flashback to the future? Walts house was boarded and Heisenberg  was written on the wall? I think next episode Hanks gonna try to expose Walt to everyone.

squicken

As much as I like San Fran, what the fuck is up with all these hobos? It's like all the hobos in the world are gathering here, there are so many. I think I've seen the South Park episode about this once.

Also, of all the people you could put on ignore, why Squicken? I love me some Squicken.

<3

And YES to the hobos! Even 20 years ago there were far more in SF than NYC. I guess it's the weather. Don't want to be homeless in Minnesota or Arizona. It bugged me b/c they were pretty aggressive, and that was the thing that New Yorkers finally got fed up with.

Godslay

Banned
Episode spoilers

Some spoilers...
Was that Hank or was it Lydia? Lydia was not happy at Walt and Skylar. It could have even been Jesse with how out of sorts he has been acting. If anything, I think Walt will turn Hank, Lydia will be the scapegoat, and Jesse will get out of it all some how. Walt will die.

bionic77

New York and other cities rounded their homeless up and gave them free one way tickets to San Fran.

Godslay

Banned
Sorry for bringing the Breaking Bad stuff in here, but I refuse to discuss it in the official thread with Amirox going around calling people sociopaths. Or douching up the thread in general.

Sorry for bringing the Breaking Bad stuff in here, but I refuse to discuss it in the official thread with Amirox going around calling people sociopaths. Or douching up the thread in general.

Isn't he an expert on meth and scamming people to buy it? That must give him some leverage in that thread.

New York and other cities rounded their homeless up and gave them free one way tickets to San Fran.

It really does look like that, Santa Barbera as well, but like Squicken said, probably helps That the weather there is nice so they can sleep on the beach and shit.

Also, apperently hobos is offensive nowadays?

<3

And YES to the hobos! Even 20 years ago there were far more in SF than NYC. I guess it's the weather. Don't want to be homeless in Minnesota or Arizona. It bugged me b/c they were pretty aggressive, and that was the thing that New Yorkers finally got fed up with.

They are annoying as fuck. Just today, one guy tried to grab my arm and started talking to my little brother, another guy fell face first into the Starbucks and just remained on the floor between tables, until the cops came, because nobody wanted to touch him and the last one was sitting behind some bushes scaring people (Although he was kinda funny, and not really bothering people).

Narag

I'd trust his opinion as he's likely an expert.

I was just thinking about this but what happen to Phillip Rivers. There is no buzz around him.

Rivers is a hard guy to judge from a football perspective. The guy has the passion and ability, but for some reason he seems to struggle. I'm leaning more towards father time being his biggest downfall then his overall skill. He will not be a charger next year.

Congrats my brother!

Congrats.

I'm feeling in the minority, being in baby-less gaf. Gonna have to knock up a hooker.

I hold some hope I knocked somebody up recently #YOLO #WOULDCONSIDERJUMPINHOFFTHEGOLDENGATEBRIDGE

i knew decastro would be a beast. really wanted the niners to have drafted him somehow! on one hand, alex boone worked out really well for us. on the other hand, AJ jenkins was our first round pick so.... yeah

Rivers is a hard guy to judge from a football perspective. The guy has the passion and ability, but for some reason he seems to struggle. I'm leaning more towards father time being his biggest downfall then his overall skill. He will not be a charger next year.

part of the reason is the chargers have stripped him of all of his good receivers/RB's and have not handled the offensive line problem. rivers is a good QB but he is stuck with trash around him. chargers should've cashed in on a superbowl when they were good!

Godslay

Banned
That cut block was pretty nasty. Plus it looks like he's playing through to the whistle.

Good to see him healthy. He's the reason why Denver traded down that year. Steelers stole him.

part of the reason is the chargers have stripped him of all of his good receivers/RB's and have not handled the offensive line problem. rivers is a good QB but he is stuck with trash around him. chargers should've cashed in on a superbowl when they were good!

Completely agree. Its almost sad they wasted all that potential.

That cut block was pretty nasty. Plus it looks like he's playing through to the whistle.

Good to see him healthy. He's the reason why Denver traded down that year. Steelers stole him.

Gilbert is playing next to him, so we'll see how long he actually stays healthy. Also, Dude calling the game last night made a good point - he looks like Buzz Lightyear.

Fantomex

thanks man, I can't wait until I can watch games with the little one

thats not an entirely bad thing you know the baby-less part not the hooker part >_>

Congratulations on being a future daddy bro, their awesome but they also come with a superpower that takes away your sleep.

on another note.
Amirox is clown shoes. Just from lurking back in the day he seemed to have a Phd in douchebaggery.

cashman

Banned
I just finished season 4 of breaking bad. Really it would have been the perfect place to end it.

I should have used this week to study for my final tomorrow -_-

Top Bottom