• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just fucking jealous.

Punk ass biiiiiiiiiitch.

The irrelevance of your shitfaced franchise is so obvious it hurts my face. I wasn't even born when you fuckers did something that made some noice. The last time you cunts won the division was when we had to have our first string QB injured and then you even tied with us.

Fuck you. Fuck the city of bumfuck Miami and all your crackhead pieces of shit.

We own you and the division and we will for the next decade as well.

Might as well stop watching football, because you won't win jack shit.
Who pissed in your cheap non-American immitation Cheerios this morning?

I miss the Eastern time zone. Having games start at 10AM sucks. That's God's time on Sundays.

imagine also being a soccer fan. LOL at waking up at 5 am to watch premier league games. I could wake up at 6:30 or 7 no problem to watch man-u crystal palace. Now, it's got to be arsenal for me to do it.

eznark

Banned
Is Jim Harbaugh ever going to stop crying? He is the Tom Brady of coaches. Maybe we had it wrong last year, maybe Smith was the top.

Colasante

Is Jim Harbaugh ever going to stop crying? He is the Tom Brady of coaches. Maybe we had it wrong last year, maybe Smith was the top.

It's pretty ridiculous. I thought it was sort of endearing as first, thinking he was doing it in jest, but he's just starting to come off like a petulant child now.

Godslay

Banned
Will make Mannings inevitable post season collapse that much more delicious as you and your chronies salty tears run like the mississippi river in the spring

Whatever. There must be something special about being a Steelers fan, because between you, Deacon, Harson, and DeathByVolcano, it's nothing but hateraide flowing. That's even more delicious than salty tears.

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 1h
Mike Tomlin unfollows players cut from #Steelers roster. Stone cold.

Why is he following them on twitter? That's not the Steeler way according to some around here.

Whatever. There must be something special about being a Steelers fan, because between you, Deacon, Harson, and DeathByVolcano, it's nothing but hateraide flowing. That's even more delicious than salty tears.
Just be happy you guys didn't get Mike Wallace this offseason. My goodness.

Colasante

Says the guy whose team's conference has sucked for over a decade.

Without cameras, you're no better than the '96 Bledsoe team... losing superbowls to legit champs.

1. The AFC West was terrible last year and will be even worse this year. If the Broncos win the Super Bowl this year, will it matter that they had to get through a terrible division to win it? No. That's irrelevant.

2. The Broncos have won as many Super Bowls as the Patriots since 2007: zero. The Patriots have appeared in two Super Bowls since 2007, the Broncos zero. So that's rather unsuccessful and aimless trash talk.

Narag

PFT article on Suh's players only meeting reads like an onion article.

In what is either a sign that a man can truly change or a reading of the last rites for irony, Ndamukong Suh told his teammates they needed to grow up.

According to Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press, the Lions defensive tackle, who was voted team captain for the first time, called a players-only meeting Tuesday on the topic of discipline.

Specifically, he told his teammates they had to avoid silly penalties — like the ones he’s committed throughout his career.

Oh beaten by MechDX.

Godslay

Banned
1. The AFC West was terrible last year and will be even worse this year. If the Broncos win the Super Bowl this year, will it matter that they had to get through a terrible division to win it? No. That's irrelevant.

2. The Broncos have won as many Super Bowls as the Patriots since 2007: zero. The Patriots have appeared in two Super Bowls since 2007, the Broncos zero. So that's rather unsuccessful and aimless trash talk.

Superbowl wins since Spygate: 0

That's the only stat that matters when it comes to the Pats at this point.

You're just fucking jealous.

Punk ass biiiiiiiiiitch.

The irrelevance of your shitfaced franchise is so obvious it hurts my face. I wasn't even born when you fuckers did something that made some noice. The last time you cunts won the division was when we had to have our first string QB injured and then you even tied with us.

Fuck you. Fuck the city of bumfuck Miami and all your crackhead pieces of shit.

We own you and the division and we will for the next decade as well.

Might as well stop watching football, because you won't win jack shit.

Well then....

Milchjon

PFT article on Suh's players only meeting reads like an onion article.

I wish he'd figure out how to kick himself in the balls.

Also, Kas, what's with your obsession with Stafford's age? You realize there are several QBs who were a lot more successful at his age, right?

cdyhybrid

Steelers fans are so bitter because deep down in their souls, they can't convince themselves that they legitimately beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.

Colasante

Superbowl wins since Spygate: 0

That's the only stat that matters when it comes to the Pats at this point.

Do you really believe that? I have trouble deciphering when people are being inane or serious in this thread sometimes.

It's not like I can argue against that, I mean, they lost twice to the Giants. It sucked and they should have played better. But to act like they've been a worthless franchise since 2007 is silly. The idea that a season is only successful with a Super Bowl win is something I've never agreed with. They were an insane catch away from winning in 2007 and a terrible drop/overthrow from winning in 2011, it's not like they had awful seasons. I also don't think the Broncos' season was worthless last season just because they didn't win the Super Bowl.

and also that you overpaid flacco and your team isn't very good

Overpaid Flacco....yes, but I'm not willing to accept our team isn't good yet. Won't matter much with Flacco torpedoing our chances by chucking 60 passes every game to validate his contract.

I feel pain in my chest when I think about how fucked we're going to be over hte next 5 years because of it. Catastrophic failure by management.

SUPREME1

Banned

1. A year or two of playing in a weak conference is not the same as playing in a weak conference for over a decade plus. Homefield advantage is a thing.

2. Just responding to a statement that the Broncos haven't done anything in the playoffs with the fact that they beat his team during a time they are now known to have been cheating.

eznark

Banned
Overpaid Flacco....yes, but I'm not willing to accept our team isn't good yet. Won't matter much with Flacco torpedoing our chances by chucking 60 passes every game to validate his contract.

I feel pain in my chest when I think about how fucked we're going to be over hte next 5 years because of it. Catastrophic failure by management.

Flacco audibled to all those passes?

MechDX

Anybody has the pic of big eyed Matt Schaub

Google is your friend

matt-schaub-scary-face-bp.jpg

Godslay

Banned
The only stat that matters with manning is what he does in the playoffs.

I know it's not a Broncos SB, but he's completed the job before. Did you forget that he's won a Superbowl?

Do you really believe that? I have trouble deciphering when people are being inane or serious in this thread sometimes.

It's not like I can argue against that, I mean, they lost twice to the Giants. It sucked and they should have played better. But to act like they've been a worthless franchise since 2007 is silly. The idea that a season is only successful with a Super Bowl win is something I've never agreed with. They were an insane catch away from winning in 2007 and a terrible drop/overthrow from winning in 2011, it's not like they had awful seasons. I also don't think the Broncos' season was worthless last season just because they didn't win the Super Bowl.

The goal is to win the Superbowl. It's a throwaway season if you don't win it. Furthermore, I think you are fooling yourself if Belichick/Pats won't be judged harshly if they don't win another Superbowl without using cameras. It basically puts them in Lance Armstrong territory. I'm pretty sure that outside of your fanbase, most people feel this way. Hell I saw Shannon Sharpe basically saying the same thing on Twitter not too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom