• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah call me when my balls have to ascend into my body for me to walk to my car through a foot of snow and 1000 idiots driving 60 in a snow storm because they think snow is the same as regular roads. Then thats football season!

Did I mention today that Mike Wallace sucks?

Whatever. There must be something special about being a Steelers fan, because between you, Deacon, Harson, and DeathByVolcano, it's nothing but hateraide flowing. That's even more delicious than salty tears.
Must be, because you're sure drinking a ton of it right now.

ChanHuk

Banned
Frankly i didnt know her by name, but you cant forget a body like that!

Not just the body, she's got a gorgeous face too, can't believe she's like 50:

64825.jpg

Can all of NFLGAF agree that Stacey Dash is hot? Fuck you Deacon.

Stacey Dash's best role was in Paper Soldiers.

Paper Soldiers is worth a watch, and I know none of you watched it, but check out a gas station DVD bargain bin near you for a treat!

GQman2121

Banned
I couldn't even talk with people about the game today at work because they're all so fucking blind to how bad we shit the bed last night on both sides of the ball. I wanted to choke these two fucks on the bus this morning as they volleyed excuses back and forth at one another. I didn't speak with one reasonable person all day. Fuck everyone.

As much as we mess with Pats fans around here, do any of you guys think there won't be a lot of discussion about how legit the three titles are when Bill and Tom hang it up? I have to imagine it'll be a hot topic. It'll be part of their legacy.

No, not for me. They were a Wes Welker drop away from winning a fourth title. So I don't feel their legacy or their greatness is in question whatsoever.

eznark

Banned
Why is she a nut job?

Was she in Hanging With Mr. Cooper?

What the fuck Deacon? Why are you posting Mccaulay Culkin crotch shots? Play in traffic.

Gonna try to do one more draft not auto picking everything. Find it hilarious that one of the 20 team leagues I joined I got Ryan fucking Tannehill as my starting QB.

Their legacy will be that they almost won legitimately? lol

Their legacy will be that they were one of the most dominant teams and Brady is one of the best QBs ever. I'm not even a Pats fan, but that's what the legacy will be. I don't view spygate as seriously as something like steroid usage when it came to Bonds, for example. Or McGwire, for that matter. It may have given the Pats a leg up, but it's arguable how much of advantage it gave them. I'd say it was a very negligible leg up, if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom