• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
They should post over here. It's fun during football season

Well like for example Tenumi. shes already anxious enough and I think the flow and sarcastic ribbing of NFLGaf kinda scares her. Tried to convince her otherwise since you guys really are good people outside of sports shit talking but you gotta admit this place seems pretty caustic to people not familiar with how it works.

He's European?

MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP!

Nope, Raised in the quiet, north eastern suburbs of Houston. Kingwood, if you know the area. My pops teaches at UH-Downtown. Texans (and David Carr's sacks...) got me interested in football, as I was a soccer-kid growing up.

All well and good but you don't just go into this thread and asked to be out on the list. It is a badge of honor!

I put my name on the Astros list this year. If that doesn't show my home city pride, nothing can!

Fantomex

So basically.

Ravens = xnipx

Niners -DUFFMCWALIN, THEKAEPTAIN, Gully State

Lions - Trasher

Browns - TheBatman, Amishpriest

Texans - TheLastFlowers

Corrections - Sanjuro is just Sanjuro

Remove - Astrolad, Dirtbag, Newton Crosby

Got it.

Im good. Been a bit sick this week. Feeling a lot better now. Unfortunately I have to work extra this week again so I have a 9 day, 108 hour shift ahead of me. After spending on a new computer and going to anime convention in New Orleans I could use some extra money though.

Glad you're feeling better buddy. I was going to say god I hope you find good use for the extra money but it seems you did! You probably aren't into shounen at all I imagine?

MechDX

Nope, Raised in the quiet, north eastern suburbs of Houston. Kingwood, if you know the area. My pops teaches at UH-Downtown. Texans (and David Carr's sacks...) got me interested in football, as I was a soccer-kid growing up.

I put my name on the Astros list this year. If that doesn't show my home city pride, nothing can!

Well shit we are neighbors! In Kingwood myself. Welcome brother! Might I suggest a certain sexy QB for an avatar and beat the MVP bandwagon rush?

So basically.

Ravens = xnipx

Niners -DUFFMCWALIN, THEKAEPTAIN, Gully State

Lions - Trasher

Browns - TheBatman

Texans - TheLastFlowers

Corrections - Sanjuro is just Sanjuro

Remove - Astrolad, Dirtbag, Newton Crosby

Got it.

Could you also remove that extraneous S from the back end of my username? It'll drive me crazy!

Hunter S.

Well like for example Tenumi. shes already anxious enough and I think the flow and sarcastic ribbing of NFLGaf kinda scares her. Tried to convince her otherwise since you guys really are good people outside of sports shit talking but you gotta admit this place seems pretty caustic to people not familiar with how it works.
Eat shit Cunt Face!!!

If I post like I do in here elsewhere people think it dickesh. It sucks.

In Broncos news Champ is now practicing with the team.

squicken

That guy who tested positive for roids on the Rams, JoLonn Dunbar, got cut from the Rams today. He was suspended for the first 4 games, but was penciled in as a starter before that came down. But the Rams are just too classy to have a guy like that around. It's like Harbaugh says, if you have to cheat to win, then what have you really won?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Ah yeah any community is tough to get into thanks to all the inside jokes. Definitely not easy to just come in and know who's joking and who's not.

But you can tell them all to come into the warm embrace of Browns-GAF. We love our peeps and protect them.

Plus I do a good job of deflecting any attention away from them. :)

I've been lurking this thread way too much in the past, so I'll try to be more active this season.

chargers-gaf checking in. good lord, philip rivers is going to get annihilated on monday.

THU, SEP 5

Baltimore at Denver

SUN, SEP 8

Early
New England at Buffalo
Cincinnati at Chicago
Miami at Cleveland
Atlanta at New Orleans
Tampa Bay at NY Jets
Tennessee at Pittsburgh
Minnesota at Detroit
Oakland at Indianapolis
Seattle at Carolina
Kansas City at Jacksonville

Late
Arizona at St. Louis
Green Bay at San Francisco

Night
NY Giants at Dallas

MON, SEP 9
Philadelphia at Washington
Houston at San Diego

cdyhybrid

That guy who tested positive for roids on the Rams, JoLonn Dunbar, got cut from the Rams today. He was suspended for the first 4 games, but was penciled in as a starter before that came down. But the Rams are just too classy to have a guy like that around. It's like Harbaugh says, if you have to cheat to win, then what have you really won?

Nothing, which is fitting because that's exactly what Harbs and the Rams have won recently.

I welcome all newcomers to this thread with open arms. Except for Pats fans. We have enough of those. Although, if Lunchbox gets perma'd that should open up capacity for about 5 more.

I always forget about community threads, so I don't bother going in the Football ones until the season is right about here.

Division winners:
Patriots
Bengals
Texans
Broncos

Redskins
Packers
Falcons
Seahawks

Wildcard:
Lions
Colts

Saints
49ers

rando14

Ah yeah any community is tough to get into thanks to all the inside jokes. Definitely not easy to just come in and know who's joking and who's not.

But you can tell them all to come into the warm embrace of Browns-GAF. We love our peeps and protect them.

Plus I do a good job of deflecting any attention away from them. :)

Browns gaf isn't warm and loving, y'all been talking shit the whole off season!

Seahawks gaf is much more friendly!! We're just hard working cool dudes who occasionally have to protect ourselves from FMT trying to throw his own poop at us

Get back into your swamp you degenerative reptile. While you're in there, check yourself into dick eating rehab.

LOL

I wouldn't talk too much shit. Doesn't he hunt your kind?

He also eats his kind. With delicious spices.

Who she roots for? It's all cool, as long as it's not the Jets.

Plus, I ain't scary, I'm smooth.

Like Turres.

I welcome all newcomers to this thread with open arms. Except for Pats fans. We have enough of those. Although, if Lunchbox gets perma'd that should open up capacity for about 5 more.

Stop acting like you don't love us.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns gaf isn't warm and loving, y'all been talking shit the whole off season!

Seahawks gaf is much more friendly!! We're just hard working cool dudes who occasionally have to protect ourselves from FMT trying to throw his own poop at us

LOL

Shut your slut mouth we aren't warm and loving!

All you've been doing is talking shit all offseason. I'm watching you!

#teamFMT

Well shit we are neighbors! In Kingwood myself. Welcome brother! Might I suggest a certain sexy QB for an avatar and beat the MVP bandwagon rush?

I went to Bear Branch-->Creekwood.

Every year school I went to had construction going on while I went.

Bear Branch: New Playground
Creekwood: Some random rain-cover thing and upgraded front office (can't really remember)
9th grade campus: The school became HUGE and awesome. Fuck 'em.
High School: Repeat of 9th grade campus. I had to spend my senior year in fake constructed buildings by the football field with no AC. ;alkjdf;laskjl

rando14

Shut your slut mouth we aren't warm and loving!

All you've been doing is talking shit all offseason. I'm watching you!

#teamFMT

Thats it Kave, I thought we could be boys but now I see that you people are just treacherous ragamuffins and vagabonds!

And to think I was gonna root for the Browns against the phins, now I know who's the TRUE villain of the nfl

squicken

Nothing, which is fitting because that's exactly what Harbs and the Rams have won recently.

Well that's true about the Rams, but Harbs almost took Alex Smith to a Super Bowl and was one play always from winning one last year. I don't go in for all that "Super Bowl or nothing" silliness, though

MechDX

I always forget about community threads, so I don't bother going in the Football ones until the season is right about here.

Division winners:
Patriots
Bengals
Texans
Broncos

Redskins
Packers
Falcons
Seahawks

Wildcard:
Lions
Colts

Saints
49ers

SMDH......sorry but you can not be on the list.

But then NFL-GAF, and the forum as a whole, would lose that bit of charm he provides. I don't take anything Lunchbox says seriously, so everything he posts is comedic gold to me. His OT for Gears of War: Judgement was hilarious, pissed a lot of people off over in Gaming for not taking it seriously enough.

ChanHuk

Banned
All you insular degenerates need to back off Lunchbox, the only way I want to see him go is sinking in his "speedboat" while eating a "$70" seafood plate from Red Lobster.

Hunter S.

I've been lurking this thread way too much in the past, so I'll try to be more active this season.

chargers-gaf checking in. good lord, philip rivers is going to get annihilated on monday.
Yeah without Valasquez the O-line will be murdered by J.J. Twatt.

Strange to see an endangered species like a Chargers fan in here.

But then NFL-GAF, and the forum as a whole, would lose that bit of charm he provides. I don't take anything Lunchbox says seriously, so everything he posts is comedic gold to me. His OT for Gears of War: Judgement was hilarious, pissed a lot of people off over in Gaming for not taking it seriously enough.
I don't take him seriously either. How could you? The problem is he takes himself seriously.

I'm kidding though, I don't really care if he's around or not.

We need to send an NFL-GAF ambassador to the other community threads, to show how loving and kind we are, so they will join us here.

Dibs on LA-GAF, those godless LA heathens love me.

Lets fuk shit up

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We need to send an NFL-GAF ambassador to the other community threads, to show how loving and kind we are, so they will join us here.

Lets fuk shit up

I'm out then.

For some reason I'm not respected in any other thread. :(

ChanHuk

Banned

Lets fuk shit up

Ain't having no Euro daddy's boy as our LA ambassador, piss off Worst German. I got all of California.

Furyous

Brian Cushing signed a $55.6 million five-year extension. This is the guy who reminds us of the fact that he (H)ates (G)aming at (H)ome. I'm happy for Brian his love of HGH. As long as star players come back on time then I'm all for it.

CardsGaf and BrownsGAF let's celebrate the start of the season! Please keep scouts away from Johnny Football and near Bridgewater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom