• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Seahawks were better than the Steelers back then, too. The best team usually doesn't win the Super Bowl.

Not for the last 6/7 years they haven't.

PATRIOTS DEPRESSION UPDATE

PFF said:
With 3 INTs thrown on 27 targets sent his way, NE QBs had a passer rating of 19.6 when throwing at Aaron Dobson. #PreseasonStats”

It all went wrong when we gave him #17...Still, would be nice if he ever showed some fucking effort to catch the ball.

It all went wrong when we gave him #17...Still, would be nice if he ever showed some fucking effort to catch the ball.
#TeamKenbrell4Lyfe

i

KaYotiX

Banned
Who the fuck is Ink4n3?

They doing you dirty in Packers-GAF, Kayotix.

Ahhh well :)

Just being on the list is nice
Fuck that noise,move me up damn it!!!! :jnc

and god damn regular season in 2 days!!! FUCK YEAH!!!! It just may make me play less DOTA 2.................prolly not though since ill have my tablet/laptop streaming Sunday Ticket LOL

Fantomex

Ahhh well :)

Just being on the list is nice
Fuck that noise,move me up damn it!!!! :jnc

and god damn regular season in 2 days!!! FUCK YEAH!!!! It just may make me play less DOTA 2.................prolly not though since ill have my tablet/laptop streaming Sunday Ticket LOL

Man, people love DOTA. But when I play:

I-Have-No-Idea-What-I-am-Doing-17.jpg

I wish I could have fun with it or Starcraft, but I need a stupid Pause button.

Ugh, I need help. I have the option to go buy Rayman Legends today after work but I'm struggling as to whether I should or hold off and pick up Wonderful 101 instead. I don't want both right now. Too much to play already!

What to do....

cdyhybrid

Lol, does this mean I'm still allowed to bitch about the Tuck Rule?

Considering it was a rule made up because Robert Kraft paid the league under the table for a Super Bowl win, I would say yes. Notice that the tuck rule went away once the Pats' window closed.

The NFL doesn't test for hgh. The Seachicken are stupid enough to still be using regular old anabolic steroids.

Glorified caffeine pills are not anabolic steroids. Also, what do you have against people who suffer from ADHD?

Cross posting from other thread:

If anyone needs a last second spot filled.... or if enough people want to start a league real quick.... I'd be interested.

We could draft tomorrow night, or Tonight.

I'd be willing to pay up to $20 per person. At least 10 person league.

Greg

Considering it was a rule made up because Robert Kraft paid the league under the table for a Super Bowl win, I would say yes. Notice that the tuck rule went away once the Pats' window closed.

Glorified caffeine pills are not anabolic steroids. Also, what do you have against people who suffer from ADHD?
"adderall"

Fantomex

Ugh, I need help. I have the option to go buy Rayman Legends today after work but I'm struggling as to whether I should or hold off and pick up Wonderful 101 instead. I don't want both right now. Too much to play already!

What to do....

Rayman will be 10 bucks soon enough Future. Do the right thing for all little snes's everywhere and get 101. Especially if you liked the demo.

exarkun

I want Cushing forever. When hes on the field, Texans dont suck. When hes not, we suck. Sooooo we need him to juice.

cajunator

Banned
Saints resigned Meachem? Thats pretty interesting. I thought it was a mistake letting him go in the first place. Although they couldnt really afford to keep him back then. but now we get him back on a one year deal after he was humbled in San Diego. Could be a good thing.

Talon

"Unique culture" dirtbag.

Of wet hair, crumbling infrastructure, and abandoning the poor to die in the Superdome.

MechDX

Brian Cushing signing a six year extension with the Houston Texans today. Good move.

Fuckin A!

Schrager ‏@PSchrags 30m
Spoke to JJ Watt recently. Asked him why this team is any better than the 2012 one. Looked at me like I was crazy. One word. "Cushing". Retweeted by Stephanie Stradley

You got damn right! And Dre restructured to help make this happen.

Nightz

Saints resigned Meachem? Thats pretty interesting. I thought it was a mistake letting him go in the first place. Although they couldnt really afford to keep him back then. but now we get him back on a one year deal after he was humbled in San Diego. Could be a good thing.

Don't know why, but apart from the Saints game last year, the guy looked completely lost and busted here. He seemed like a nice guy and I kept pulling for him to get over his slump, but he ended up being more of a free agent bust than David Boston. Couldn't even get on the first team in preseason with injuries to Danario Alexander, Malcom Floyd, Vincent Brown and Eddie Royal.

$14 million deal and only 14 catches. Wish I could make a million per catch.

cajunator

Banned
Don't know why, but apart from the Saints game last year, the guy looked completely lost and busted here. He seemed like a nice guy and I kept pulling for him to get over his slump, but he ended up being more of a free agent bust than David Boston. Couldn't even get on the first team in preseason with injuries to Danario Alexander, Malcom Floyd, Vincent Brown and Eddie Royal.

$14 million deal and only 14 catches. Wish I could make a million per catch.

Meachem seemed to thrive in the Saints system. Im not sure exactly why but he did pretty well here. Probably because Colston was on the other side. I figured he would become a big part of chargers offense so I was definitely surprised when he turned out to be a bust.

Holy shit.

What a very un-cajunatory post.

Awesome.

#TeamCanjun

Ironically the only NFLGaffer I can actually hate and hes a Saints fan. go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom