• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

I want Cushing forever. When hes on the field, Texans dont suck. When hes not, we suck. Sooooo we need him to juice.

tumblr_lxkethBFvv1qatodxo1_500.gif

PDS ‏@PatDStat 1m
Cushing deal six years, thru 2019, and worth $55.643 million, with $21 million guaranteed. #Texans

Contract worth higher than Willis but guaranteed is $8 million less than Willis. make up some of that with no state income tax.

Man I don't recall what he did to earn so much ire from friendly Cajun. I remember him posting here and the Brees avatar but oddly enough I remember his halo gaf posts more than his NFL posts despite them taking place further back.

Man I don't recall what he did to earn so much ire from friendly Cajun. I remember him posting here and the Brees avatar but oddly enough I remember his halo gaf posts more than his NFL posts despite them taking place further back.

He must've fucked up big to make Cajun mad.

Talon

"Unique culture"
"Football fan my whole life"
"Real fans of New Orleans"
"Lando field"

Guy was a bandwagoning bitch through-and-through.

Dragon

Banned

Before my time but strikes me as a lunchbox type character but only representing Saints fans.

Before my time but strikes me as a lunchbox type character but only representing Saints fans.
No one is as bad as lunchbox.

Edit: crimson you need to pick a different team to troll. No one cares about or expects anything from the eagles this year.

Yo Chuck, please add this to the OP. By week 2 hopefully with the help of everyone I can weed out the old names on there. And I can also add the old images the past chart had.

IgXqAXS.jpg

Omitted from Niners -GAF yet again...I've been here for at least 3 seasons (this should be the 4th) at this point.

Any Bucs fans, or anyone for that matter, able to fill me in on how Johnathan Banks looked in preseason? Detroit took Mississippi States other corner, Darius Slay, and he is looking to start this Sunday. Just curious on how the other half is doing

If Cajun hates you, you done fucked up.

Was he the guy with the Breesus avatar/tag? I think I wasn't accepted on GAF back then/still a lurker.

"Unique culture"
"Football fan my whole life"
"Real fans of New Orleans"
"Lando field"

Guy was a bandwagoning bitch through-and-through.

The unique culture posts presented excellent NFL GAF friendly trolling opportunities. The other crap is pathetic but Cajun is such a nice guy that I feel like he must have done more to piss him off. Well, I guess just misrepresenting Saint GAF badly and then bailing is pretty douchey.

So how have you been Cajun? Still working your ass off?

If Cajun hates you, you done fucked up.

Was he the guy with the Breesus avatar/tag? I think I wasn't accepted on GAF back then/still a lurker.

Yes, it was "What would Bressus do?", I believe. I think there was a halo over Brees' head on the avatar.

789shadow

Banned
Football. :)

WEEK 1 SCHEDULE
THU, SEP 5

Baltimore at Denver Baltimore isn't the team of destiny anymore.

SUN, SEP 8

Early
New England at Buffalo The Bills will be lucky to not be thrown out of the league
Cincinnati at Chicago Jay Cutler Sucks
Miami at Cleveland The Browns suck and Weeden is so old he's getting Arthritis
Atlanta at New Orleans Saints should be so hyped to have Payton back
Tampa Bay at NY Jets Will the Jets even win a game?
Tennessee at Pittsburgh If they lose, bail out.
Minnesota at Detroit I could go either way on this.
Oakland at Indianapolis Indy plays a Division II team
Seattle at Carolina Unless Russel regresses to the mean
Kansas City at Jacksonville Alex Smith is perfectly able to deal with the Jags

Late
Arizona at St. Louis I don't think Palmer will be too hot.
Green Bay at San Francisco The Packers' D can't stop anyone.

Night
NY Giants at Dallas Romo sucks

MON, SEP 9
Philadelphia at Washington The Eagles suck, but they might blow up RG3's knee
Houston at San Diego Watt will behead Rivers

Trasher

Yeah I know Dirtbag from playing Halo 3 with him a lot way back in the day. He was OG HaloGAF. Then sometime after the Saints won the Super Bowl he like completely bailed on GAF. I see him post in Halo/Bungie threads every now and again, but he's pretty much nonexistent these days. I met him in real life at a PAX years ago though. He's good people. He's always posting stuff on his Facebook, so I know he's alive still!

Edit: Fantomex still hasn't added me to the Lions list. :( Understandable though. I didn't post a whole lot in here last season. It's hard when your team isn't relevant!

I mainly vented in the Madden thread anyways.

Dragon

Banned
It's ok as long as my team shits on yours.

How's that for salty?

What are you referring to?

I was salty over Salty bunting yesterday with two on and no one out because John Farrell is a moron but I definitely didn't post that on GAF!

Niners D is more overrated than Russell Wilson

Yeah I know Dirtbag from playing Halo 3 with him a lot way back in the day. He was OG HaloGAF. Then sometime after the Saints won the Super Bowl he like completely bailed on GAF. I see him post in Halo/Bungie threads every now and again, but he's pretty much nonexistent these days. I met him in real life at a PAX years ago though. He's good people. He's always posting stuff on his Facebook, so I know he's alive still!.

Yeah I remember you guys played together all the time and bugging the other to get online. I was part of that Halo GAF too but then disappeared from that community more or less during Reach's tenure.

cajunator

Banned
The unique culture posts presented excellent NFL GAF friendly trolling opportunities. The other crap is pathetic but Cajun is such a nice guy that I feel like he must have done more to piss him off. Well, I guess just misrepresenting Saint GAF badly and then bailing is pretty douchey.

So how have you been Cajun? Still working your ass off?

Yes, it was "What would Bressus do?", I believe. I think there was a halo over Brees' head on the avatar.

Im good. Been a bit sick this week. Feeling a lot better now. Unfortunately I have to work extra this week again so I have a 9 day, 108 hour shift ahead of me. After spending on a new computer and going to anime convention in New Orleans I could use some extra money though.

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 8m
Text from a pumped @briancushing56: "Couldn't be happier, I'm with a team and organization I love. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt 1m
Congratulations @briancushing56 on the new deal. Scratch our conversation from today, I think we'll let you cover the dinner bill on Friday.

789shadow

Banned
Also playoffs:

NFC North: Packers
NFC South: Saints, Falcons WC
NFC East: Redskins
NFC West: 49ers, Seahawks WC
AFC North: Bengals, Steelers WC, Ravens WC
AFC South: Texans
AFC East: Patriots
AFC West: Broncos

AFC Seeds:
1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Texans
4. Bengals
5. Steelers
6. Ravens

NFC Seeds:
1. 49ers
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Redskins
5. Falcons
6. Seahawks

AFC Wild Card:
Texans vs. Ravens
Bengals vs. Steelers

NFC Wild Card:
Packers vs. Seahawks
Redskins vs. Falcons

AFC Divisional:
Broncos vs. Steelers
Patriots vs. Texans

NFC Divisional:
49ers vs. Seahawks
Saints vs. Falcons

AFC Championship:
Broncos vs. Patriots

NFC Championship:
Saints vs. Seahawks

Super Bowl 48:
Broncos vs. Seahawks

bionic77

Good list Fantomex.

2 things, Sanjuro is just Sanjuro. And Gator is a Pats fan. #Truth

They could get lucky! I don't want them to pick first or second in May.
Look at their schedule.

Other than the Raiders I don't see any sure wins (and even against the Raiders that is a toss up and I favor the Raiders).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom