• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

fuck you fantomex

My bad. You want it to stand out more? How about something like this? I can maybe add sparkles to the Jags logo too.

g.gif
a.gif
t.gif
a.gif

bionic77

All you insular degenerates need to back off Lunchbox, the only way I want to see him go is sinking in his "speedboat" while eating a "$70" seafood plate from Red Lobster.
People need to stop hating on Red Lobster.

Carry on with the pats fan hate.

I'm out then.

For some reason I'm not respected in any other thread. :(

You'll be my bro forever. This is the start of a bromance, I can feel it.

Ain't having no Euro daddy's boy as our LA ambassador, piss off Worst German. I got all of California.

All of California fucking hates you. They love me because I'm so sophisticated, LA needs me more then they need you.

Best German is already deeply integrated into the German thread, Eznark can do the gun thread, Bionic lawyerGAF and Chan and Bread can team up for the drunk thread.

Our insular days are ov...

Wait, I don't want any of that. Let's crawl into the fort.

Texans are my SB pick this season. I know I shouldn't because Schaub but for some reason I just see them pulling it off. The conservative picks never pan out, so why not?

Hunter S.

Vasquez! Get your own player right! =P

Serious question though: did Quentin Jammer make the team?
He did only after the injury to Champ and as far as I know it is the only reason. He will barely play if Champ is healthy as he probably will be.

Colasante

OG Brian Waters signed with the Dallas Cowboys.

In related news, FUCK BRIAN WATERS. I'm not one of the Patriots fans that hates ex-players as soon as they leave the team, but seriously, fuck this guy.

Niners trying out Skeletor? jnc How awesome would that be if Kaep went down early and Skelly had to try to carry them through the season?

Godslay

Banned
The 49ers would have pushed the broncos shit in. And that's IF they got past the pats

Last season, who gives a shit?

Here's my contribution to this week's thread.

reggie-bush.jpg

Nice work, I'll add it to the website when I get a chance.

http://questfor1800.somee.com/

He did only after the injury to Champ and as far as I know it is the only reason. He will barely play if Champ is healthy as he probably will be.

Yeah, he's squarely targeted as a cut when Champ comes back.

jbug617

Banned
OG Brian Waters signed with the Dallas Cowboys.

In related news, FUCK BRIAN WATERS. I'm not one of the Patriots fans that hates ex-players as soon as they leave the team, but seriously, fuck this guy.

I remember the whole Brian Waters situation. I think reporters said he still had a locker at Gillette.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Well like for example Tenumi. shes already anxious enough and I think the flow and sarcastic ribbing of NFLGaf kinda scares her. Tried to convince her otherwise since you guys really are good people outside of sports shit talking but you gotta admit this place seems pretty caustic to people not familiar with how it works.

Still not as bad as any other of the sports threads though, except maybe MLB-GAF.

ChanHuk

Banned
All of California fucking hates you. They love me because I'm so sophisticated, LA needs me more then they need you.

Best German is already deeply integrated into the German thread, Eznark can do the gun thread, Bionic lawyerGAF and Chan and Bread can team up for the drunk thread.

Our insular days are ov...

Wait, I don't want any of that. Let's crawl into the fort.

Just because you hold your pinky up while you're drinking a cosmo doesn't mean you're sophisticated you sponge. Lets be honest, nobody hates me. NOBODY

Wait, the fort isn't up, this shit isn't safe.

squicken

Jairus Byrd had plantar fasciitis last year, and took shots to manage it. On one hand, it makes sense why they didn't extend him. On the other, that's both he and Levitre that gave a lot for the team and got treated pretty coldly.

Tabris

ESPN has Seattle ranked first overall in Power Rankings? No way Russell Wilson has looked good enough in pre season to have Seattle ranked first.

Of course who would replace them with is the question? You can't put Denver in there due to Von Miller out for 6 weeks and a tough schedule for first couple of games. Atlanta? I don't know about that. San Francisco? I think Kaepernick is going to be the bust of the season. Hmm.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm conflicted.

I kinda wanna see what happens if Reggie does get 1800. But on the other hand :kas

nintendofangirl posted somewhat consistently last year for the niners

also apparently devo once showed her face if her name's on the graphic

Oh yes, Nintendofangirl was here name.

Why did I think she was a Seahawks fan then? Honestly, I get so confused with the Seahawks and Niners fans, I was wrong about your fandom too.

Godslay

Banned
sd fans believed jammer could have made a transition to safety, was that ever a possibility in denver?

He tried, but the guys he's going up against are too young and athletic. Duke Ihenacho simply made everyone else look pedestrian. This is at SS of course.

cajunator

Banned
Glad you're feeling better buddy. I was going to say god I hope you find good use for the extra money but it seems you did! You probably aren't into shounen at all I imagine?

Shounen shows are often way too long for me to sit down and watch them in any capacity. Kinda daunting to start a 3-500 episode show. I think one of the longest I watched was Yakitate Japan which is about bread baking. Except its like shounen competition bread baking with insanity mixed in. Pretty fun series.

He also eats his kind. With delicious spices.

Who she roots for? It's all cool, as long as it's not the Jets.

Plus, I ain't scary, I'm smooth.

Like Turres.

Stop acting like you don't love us.

Tenumi is a Detroit Lions fan.

All you insular degenerates need to back off Lunchbox, the only way I want to see him go is sinking in his "speedboat" while eating a "$70" seafood plate from Red Lobster.

That reminds me I just spent 85$ buying some friends dinner at a place called Drago's in New Orleans. But that was to celebrate a friend coming over from Britain for the first time to hang out with us so I dont normally spend that much lol. Food was excellent though. I would recommend trying it out at least once.

ESPN has Seattle ranked first overall in Power Rankings? No way Russell Wilson has looked good enough in pre season to have Seattle ranked first.

Of course who would replace them with is the question? You can't put Denver in there due to Von Miller out for 6 weeks and a tough schedule for first couple of games. Atlanta? I don't know about that. San Francisco? I think Kaepernick is going to be the bust of the season. Hmm.

Preach on, brotha!

Hunter S.

Teams will attack the successful read option Kaepernick and the One Tebow popularized. It is very possible teams will do a lot better stopping it this year.

The first game is the Broncos biggest test without Von. If the Defense does well against Flacco I think him being gone will not be too damaging. Raiders, Eagles, Jags, and a cowboys are not great teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom