• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a loss to SF make the Packers frauds for the rest of the year?
The Packers have a tough schedule so 1 additional NFC loss could be important to their seeding but besides that it's a meaningless game.

Anyone who has an injury that could be made worse by the game tomorrow shouldn't play.

Hunter S.

I can imagine the future threads

Is Xbox One holding back the PS4
Why are devs not optimizing their games for PS4

It will be like this generation again.

I avoid gaming side most of time. Get my vgame info from a game sales site,. And, that place is trashier than here concerning fanboyism, stupid speculation, and hateful arguing. This site is not as bad really.

Also, Fuck you Giants. Ready to meet a 10 day rested Peyton?

Nobody's perfect.

bustedtees.23b4d592-ade7-40d4-9108-3b4a02a9.gif

M I RIGHT?

Thats still not as bad as losing to Tebow.

d[-_-]b

Banned
I avoid gaming side most of time. Get my vgame info from a game sales site,. And, that place is trashier than here concerning fanboyism, stupid speculation, and hateful arguing. This site is not as bad really.

Also, Fuck you Giants. Ready to meet a 10 day rested Peyton?
Lol maybe he blew his load on the Ravens :(... Or maybe Eli will stop playing like Flacco :(...

Rorschach

I'm not saying it's going to happen, nor do I really care who wins the 'console war', but you almost have to root against the PS4 at this point just to see to idiots like Amirox lose their shit.
You're problem is caring what any of those guys have to say.

oIBLzFB.jpg

brentech

Speaking of Teo, was there ever an explanation as to why Troy Polamalu and some other pro player from Arizona said they saw his fake girlfriend at a party or some shit?

I seriously don't think there's any way the Lions don't sit atop the NFC North this year. What fucking incredible pickups in FA. Reggie is gonna tear shit up...

"It's a running back's dream," Bush, 28, told the media Wednesday, after signing a four-year free-agent deal to be the latest cog in the Lions' yardage machine. "It's the first thing we talked about when we watched the film and saw those safeties deep and those safeties rolling over, double-covering Calvin Johnson. It's a running back's dream."

Fuck off GB
Very sure. Reggie is gonna go off for around 1800 total yards. He's a dynamic talent with plenty of life left in those legs despite being 28. Got a new safety in Quin, a new DL in Jason Jones, and resigned Chris Houston. Only maybe Seattle had as good of an off-season as this team simply because Percy Harvin is unstoppable.
Past two seasons Reggie's had 1400 and 1300 total yards on a team with a horrible offense, virtually no passing game. He's gonna blow up in Detroit, 1800+ with 70+ receptions is my prediction.
Reggie avged almost 4.7 ypc the past two seasons, he was the only bright spot on that joke of a team.
Jahvid Best was on pace for 1808 total yards in the 2011-2012 season. Got anything else, genius?

I got laughed at for making these back in February. I'm re-quoting them for posterity's sake because I'm going to be right. Reggie is now widely considered by fantasy analysts to have an excellent shot to lead all RBs in receptions this year, just like I predicted. I can't find that post where I said that exactly about leading all RBs in catches but I remember someone laughing about it and saying how the only time he had a lot of catches was his first two years in NO (88 & 73). Also, if he has another season like that (and he will) he'll go over 1800 total like i said.

MechDX

I got laughed at for making these back in February. I'm re-quoting them for posterity's sake because I'm going to be right. Reggie is now widely considered by fantasy analysts to have an excellent shot to lead all RBs in receptions this year, just like I predicted. I can't find that post where I said that exactly about leading all RBs in catches but I remember someone laughing about it and saying how the only time he had a lot of catches was his first two years in NO (88 & 73). Also, if he has another season like that (and he will) he'll go over 1800 total like i said.

Were you born stupid or do you practice at it?

rando14

I'm more ghost than white

Ghosts are cool! Boo, Casper, Patrick Swayze in "Ghost"... they're a big part of American culture!

Congrats on losing your virginity Heavy, we're all rooting for you man! :)

Godslay

Banned
He lives in the Dakotas. They don't allow coloreds.

Feels that way sometimes. Go to the real small towns and I doubt you'd see a person that isn't of German or Scandivian ancestry.

You're problem is caring what any of those guys have to say.

oIBLzFB.jpg

You're probably right.

What race do you thing I am Godslay? And no.

I thought you said you were Hispanic? Or half white / half Mexican? I can't remember but I thought you mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom