• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

My name is Matthew, and I'm a...I'm a...

Think AA for being a fan of certain NFL teams

I'm a Titans fan.
The legends are true. You do exist!

Stick around even after losses (which hopefully happens tomorrow) and all will be well. I would hate to see these bastards scare off a mythical creature of legend.

Thanks, i'd like nothing more than to spend time with my German bros.

nkNSSro.gif

Why you gotta do me like that bro

Godslay

Banned
I'm not saying it's going to happen, nor do I really care who wins the 'console war', but you almost have to root against the PS4 at this point just to see to idiots like Amirox lose their shit.

jbug617

Banned
I'm not saying it's going to happen, nor do I really care who wins the 'console war', but you almost have to root against the PS4 at this point just to see to idiots like Amirox lose their shit.

New thread shitting on Xbox One? It gets harder to go on the gaming side the closer the consoles are ready to come out.

Godslay

Banned

Hunter S.

Always knew you are a Sony hater buddy you do not hide it well.

Jeff Phowe said:
Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Dobson, Nate Ebner, Duron Harmon and Brandon Bolden have been downgraded to OUT for tomorrow.

I think everybody in their right mind knew Gronk wasn't going to play. But Dobson being out is new. Also, with Ebner and Harmon being out, that leaves McCourty, Gregory and Tavon Wilson as our safeties...yeah

Dobson out for tomorrow. That probably means Slater is going to get some more playing time at WR.

He has Amendola, Thompkins, Edelman, Boyce and maybe even Verreen still in front of him. Plus Sudfeld will be on the field a lot and 2 backs as well.

Don't think he sees the field that much on offense.

Sudfeld and Hooman the only TE's? damn

They also have that Fullback who's name I keep forgetting who can play the position. Don't think we see all that much 2 TE sets this season.

Personally I'm more worried about the safeties. They might use Cole as a back-up S according to some Twitter folk, he looks terrible in space...

Also, apperently Dobson has a hamstring injury. Not a healthy scratch just yet.

Gronk and Hernandez. Great draft.

Yeah, too bad we're not a drafting power house like the Steelers.

I'm with you buddy. Console warriors are the worst. Can't wait for this shit to blow over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom