• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter S.

You have to storng a memory. I am just a blue eyed wWhite guy that can tan because of being a quarter Mex. You pure Whites burn your skin too easily. Not me :-D

Godslay

Banned

Greg

But they can fly!

Greg's theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTahrYXCChI

And yes, that is a white dude posting an R. Kelly song, about another white dude dunking.
believe!

Did you use to date Manti Te'o?
no, but Lennay is a beautiful woman

I imagine when Greg plays basketball he wears a headband and tube socks with red stripes at the top and is always screaming DEFENSE
:jnc

I haven't played a real game of basketball in forever. I just dunk and then walk off the court as the cameras flash.

Spinluck

Nah don't exert yourself. Keep your strength up for the PS4 launch. PS4 haterz crew needs your axe!

I know you guys give gaming side a lot of shit, and rightfully so.

But some of the cellphone wars (smart phone wars to be precise) I see in OT are equally bad imo. I mean, lol, come on guys. They're phones.

squicken

I got laughed at for making these back in February. I'm re-quoting them for posterity's sake because I'm going to be right. Reggie is now widely considered by fantasy analysts to have an excellent shot to lead all RBs in receptions this year, just like I predicted. I can't find that post where I said that exactly about leading all RBs in catches but I remember someone laughing about it and saying how the only time he had a lot of catches was his first two years in NO (88 & 73). Also, if he has another season like that (and he will) he'll go over 1800 total like i said.

Welcome back. He's going to have to get all that from receiving because the Lions can't run. I could see him getting close to a 100 catches though

bionic77

I'm with you buddy. Console warriors are the worst. Can't wait for this shit to blow over.
I think phone warriors are actually worse.

Every time some cunt goes on about whatever makes their phone invaluable to their life (usually single losers who live off or with their parents, think Gata but with parents who can buy them a phone) I want to reach across the Internet and punch them in their face.

this_guy

You're problem is caring what any of those guys have to say.

oIBLzFB.jpg

That boy on drugs
he actually was

I got laughed at for making these back in February. I'm re-quoting them for posterity's sake because I'm going to be right. Reggie is now widely considered by fantasy analysts to have an excellent shot to lead all RBs in receptions this year, just like I predicted. I can't find that post where I said that exactly about leading all RBs in catches but I remember someone laughing about it and saying how the only time he had a lot of catches was his first two years in NO (88 & 73). Also, if he has another season like that (and he will) he'll go over 1800 total like i said.

How long until you post the topic about losing your butthole's virginity?

jakncoke

Banned
1800 over 16 games is 112.5 average. Time Reggie Bush reached 100 in his career 8, of those times that was over 112.. 4. goodluck.jpg

Simmons said:
We think Sam Bradford is a franchise QB because the Rams drafted him first overall in 2010, even though that wasn't a consensus no. 1 pick by any means, and even though that draft ended up being a quarterbacalypse (premiering Wednesday night on Syfy!): The other QBs drafted that year were Tim Tebow, Jimmy Clausen (compared with Bradford for that entire March and April), Colt McCoy, Mike Kafka, John Skelton, Jonathan Crompton, Rusty Smith, Dan LeFevour, Tony Pike, Levi Brown, Sean Canfield, Zac Robinson and John Koktostin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom