• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Don't forget the GOAT QB/WR dual threat JOE WEBB

ohwebb.gif

RBH

In the NFC South, one young quarterback has become a team captain for the first time. And another fairly young quarterback has lost his “C” after three seasons of serving in that role.

Via Joe Smith of the Tampa Bay Times, quarterback Josh Freeman won’t be a Buccaneers captain for the first time since 2009, his rookie season.

The offensive captains, as determined by vote of the players, are receiver Vincent Jackson and guard Davin Joseph.
gol15.jpg

"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me!"

Syrinx

Yeah I saw that earlier and it's pretty damn concerning at the very least. Dude's gonna have to play out of his mind from the very beginning if he wants the Bucs are going to invest in him long term.

Seriously, how often does a quarterback lose his captain status?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
So I checked if Cam Newton finally got that captain position he always wanted, and it turns out the Panthers have four captains on the offense, now including Newton.

lol

By the way, Russell Wilson takes over for Unger and Robinson as the sole captain on the Seahawks offense this year.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The problem with Bush is that he's never been a full time back and he's played all 16 only twice in eight years.

jakncoke

Banned
He has 91 regular season games and 6 playoff. Times he reached 112 total yards is 19(18 reg and 1 post) . 19.5% of his played games.

So I checked if Cam Newton finally got that captain position he always wanted, and it turns out the Panthers have four captains on the offense, now including Newton.

lol

By the way, Russell Wilson takes over for Unger and Robinson as the sole captain on the Seahawks offense this year.

Napoleon complex

Reggie Bush had his highest yard Total in his rookie year in '06 with around 1400 yards, of which 750 were receiving yards.

His best rushing season was 2011 with 1069 yards, but he only had 200 receiving yards.

So he needs to have his best yard rushing, and his best year receiving to break the 1800.

Godslay

Banned
Reggie Bush had his highest yard Total in his rookie year in '06 with around 1400 yards, of which 750 were receiving yards.

His best rushing season was 2011 with 1069 yards, but he only had 200 receiving yards.

So he needs to have his best yard rushing, and his best year receiving to break the 1800.

I'm reading 6 1/2 targets on average per game towards the RBs. Bell caught 52 for 485 yards as the leader.

That's a big load to get to 1800 imo.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEAH

There is no falconsbus.gif large enough to contain my excitement and simultaneous concern for mah dirty birds this season.
Let the games begin, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom