• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Clowney Gif

1fJY0Rr

I want him.

Doomsayer

Funny how games are influenced by local players. Luck means CBS is carry the IND game in Houston, and Austin and Bailey mean Morgantown is carrying AZ-STL + Geno and the TB-NYJ game. That's a lot of bad football for the poor folks in West Virgina

I seen that in SoCal we get to watch the Raiders and Colts instead of the Bengals and Bears. Fucking TERRIBLE.

jakncoke

Banned
<Chan> so snesfreak
<Chan> what do you do for work?
<jaknuseless> fluffer
<Chan> the possibilities are endless
<~snesfreak> Fluffer? I'm not gata's mom

oh snap!!! snes bring the heat

Godslay

Banned
<Chan> so snesfreak
<Chan> what do you do for work?
<jaknuseless> fluffer
<Chan> the possibilities are endless
<~snesfreak> Fluffer? I'm not gata's mom

oh snap!!! snes bring the heat

Poor gata, good thing I'm off the list when he snaps...

As a reminder.
iEiRpZNBlEkNC.gif

Bruno Mars is better than both of those fools.

It's going to be hilarious to see him try to sing and dance in a snowstorm

I'm not a fan of Bon Jovi I'm just surprised that the NFL didn't make that choice considering they've been trending on picking old ass acts lately. Prince should just be contracted to do it every year.

eznark

Banned
Because it grants special protection for players, predominantly QBs on the run. Let them get cheap shotted to hell if they want to run like a RB. I mean, it's not fair a QB like Rodgers can fake a defense and scramble after dropping back without facing the same consequences of normal running plays.

Any player can give themselves up. Harbaugh is begging for special treatment even if the QB doesn't give themselves up. The issues are wholly unrelated and it saddens me that you are forced to stoop to nonsense so quickly.

MechDX

My name is Matthew, and I'm a...I'm a...

Think AA for being a fan of certain NFL teams

I'm a Titans fan.

evil_grin.gif

So how does Houston's sloppy seconds taste? Have I said how much of a complete douchebag and egotistical jerk your owner is?

Other than that welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom