• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I gotta say... I've never seen actual Bengals dickriding before in my lifetime... and I ain't all that young, neither.

It's weird. I dare call it a terrible, terrible omen foretelling a disastrous season.

nqO4eEN.gif
:lol how far are you fox?
Hmmm, probably mixed you up with BlackGhost or Deacon :lol
My Mii is still up ?

I think phone warriors are actually worse.

Every time some cunt goes on about whatever makes their phone invaluable to their life (usually single losers who live off or with their parents, think Gata but with parents who can buy them a phone) I want to reach across the Internet and punch them in their face.
You've got a point. Those iOS and Android threads are pretty fucking terrible.

So I've been kind of off and on for the past day or so and there's a reason why.

My mother was diagnosed with Intraductal carcinoma (breast cancer) yesterday. I've spent the majority of the past two days with her just trying to keep her spirits up and helping her prepare for what's to come. Thankfully, it appears that the tumor she noticed and had checked out was discovered early and the prognosis will hopefully be good moving forward (we find out more on Monday after an MRI).

So yeah, it's been both great to spend time with my mom but shitty to have to do it under these circumstances. If you don't notice me around as much over the next few days, you'll know why.

So I've been kind of off and on for the past day or so and there's a reason why.

My mother was diagnosed with Intraductal carcinoma (breast cancer) yesterday. I've spent the majority of the past two days with her just trying to keep her spirits up and helping her prepare for what's to come. Thankfully, it appears that the tumor she noticed and had checked out was discovered early and the prognosis will hopefully be good moving forward (we find out more on Monday after an MRI).

So yeah, it's been both great to spend time with my mom but shitty to have to do it under these circumstances. If you don't notice me around as much over the next few days, you'll know why.

That sucks dude. Take time for yourself.

My mother has been very ill for a long time, and its been hard as hell. I hope you hear some good news.

Take good care of your mom Future. Football can wait.

squicken

That sucks FV. Best wishes to you and your mother

Zeke

So current SB champs are to dumnb to know how to lineup correctly. Jesus that's just sad something so basic that are taught when you first start playing. You suck baltimore I'm glad peypey crub stomped you

rando14

Holy shit future I am so sorry to hear this :( Please please keep us updated, my thoughts are with your family

Thats sucks man, hang in there.

Really sorry to hear this my friend, you and your mom will be in my prayers. My dad has had cancer twice (once just last year) so I know what that experience is like. It's good to hear that they found it early though, that is such a key thing when it comes to cancer.

Our thoughts and well wishes are with you man.

Fuck dude. Hope everything turns out okay

Eleuin

My mom had breast cancer and beat it, I'm sure yours will do the same. My thoughts are with you man.

Deeply sorry to hear that man.

I'll be praying for successful treatment and a quick recovery.

Wish you and your mom all the best.

Hunter S.

Yeah happened to mom and Grandma Future. Part of all people's lives if the women in their life lives life long enough. Live hoping, but know it is curable.

It will happen to most females anyone knows that live long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom