• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Just got my tix to the Panthers asswhipping of the Seachickens! And what a view it'll be!

lower_level_sideline_132.jpg

Visitors side?

rando14

The Mariners are keeping me from investing in following baseball. My heart can't handle it. Maybe the Huskies being good again will heal my heart enough to let me take on that additional depression.

I thought nintendofangirl was a Hawks fan but lived in SF?

1. Seahawks
2. Niners
3. Broncos
4. Packers
5. ATL

Being a Mariners fan has one perk: you become invincible. Seriously, I can't be touched by disappointment or pain anymore.

was nintendofangirl a hawks fan? My bad, got confused by her living situation then. Havent seen her in the offseason though

Just got my tix to the Panthers asswhipping of the Seachickens! And what a view it'll be!

lower_level_sideline_132.jpg

how much did those tix set you back?

Tabris

Hey. Why am I not on the fan list in the OP? At least on the other image I was under Lifelongs. I should be under NY Giants and Denver Broncos, or just create a category called Manning Bros.

cdyhybrid

Hey. Why am I not on the fan list in the OP? At least on the other image I was under Lifelongs. I should be under NY Giants and Denver Broncos, or just create a category called Manning Bros.

I think Lifelongs get placed under the Pats and/or Jags in the new classification system.

Godslay

Banned
I'm glad all us Broncobros stick together during these dark times. May Peyton deliver us to the promised land.

Tebow forged us together (well except for Tabris, but Tebow never turned anyone away from his flock).

The light of Tebow will always shine on the closest city to heaven in the NFL as such I have faith Peyton will finish the quest Lord Tebow started!

Panthers sideline

Nice.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Fanto, add the squicken category. Under it, goes squicken and some Canadians.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I put my name on the Astros list this year. If that doesn't show my home city pride, nothing can!
good lord man.

Schaub gonna Flacco this yr

#believe
did this post hurt when you typed it?

Personally I think every team besides the Patriots sucks.
odd, why dont you think your Jaguars suck?

lololol Andre is already washed up, BRUH. Either that or Schoob is just too bad to use him properly! Reggie Boosh is gonna outlast Arian Fooster in the injury department. Mark it down!
you do realize who finished second behind Calvin Johnson right?

You do also realize, the Texans have a real offense that is comprised of balance between running the ball and throwing the ball, instead of the Lions offense which threw the ball almost exactly two times per one rush? Also, the majority of the Lions offense is "throw it up to Calvin."

Dragon

Banned

That's a list of fans of teams. Plus it's hard to understand sometimes with Peyton's cum swishing around in there.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm going to be at the Panthers game this Sunday also:/ My girl's birthday is this weekend, so that's part of our Charlotte party weekend. She loves the dang Panthers.

RyanDG

You know, while i'm glad that this whole Tebow farce is over I can't stand this gif. How are you celebrating with the guy only to snowjob him like two weeks later?

Tebow didn't want to be a back up. Can't blame Elway for going after Manning.

With that said, my favorite bar for Broncos games this past season in Atlanta was closed down 3 months ago, and I still don't know what bar I'm going to go to watch the game on Thursday. I'm a Broncos fan without a home right now.

cdyhybrid

What's worse is living in seattle, paying for MLBTV, and watching Astros games while working 10 hour days. Nothing is worse than watching the Astros suck so hard while at work at 9pm on a Friday.

At least you get to live in one of the best cities in the world. It could be worse. You could be watching the Astros be awful while at work at 9pm on a Friday in Texas.

Trasher

good lord man.

did this post hurt when you typed it?

odd, why dont you think your Jaguars suck?

you do realize who finished second behind Calvin Johnson right?

You do also realize, the Texans have a real offense that is comprised of balance between running the ball and throwing the ball, instead of the Lions offense which threw the ball almost exactly two times per one rush? Also, the majority of the Lions offense is "throw it up to Calvin."

I realize these things.
I also realize your "real offense" blew it at the end of the year.

You don't realize that I'm just being sarcastic with my good friend, Smokey. >_>

What happened to the Texans/Lions alliance from a couple years back?!

At least you get to live in one of the best cities in the world. It could be worse. You could be watching the Astros be awful while at work at 9pm on a Friday in Texas.

That's true. The summers here are very nice. Though my summers in Houston were before I was of age. There's also something to be said for the amazing highway system and the large amounts of open space.

Godslay

Banned
You know, while i'm glad that this whole Tebow farce is over I can't stand this gif. How are you celebrating with the guy only to snowjob him like two weeks later?

Well it was an exciting David vs. Goliath win. Hard not to celebrate and live in the moment I'm guessing.

As far as 'snowjobbing' him it was a few months later, after Peyton came on the market.

The best answer is it's football. Teams should always be looking to improve. John did right by Tebow, gave him a choice of where he wanted to go, and the teams he dealt with gave him an opportunity to win the job.

MechDX

I realize these things.
I also realize your "real offense" blew it at the end of the year.

You don't realize that I'm just being sarcastic with my good friend, Smokey. >_>

What happened to the Texans/Lions alliance from a couple years back?!

Forsett_original_original.gif

A8bUQ5iCUAAjLNI.jpg

Edwerderespn Ed Werder
Impressive deal for @briancushing56 to remain with Texans. Wade Phillips moving him to same side as @JJWatt. Expect more aggression, blitzes

Going to throw everything at the right side of the opponents o line. My guess would be blitz a safety on the other side. Hello DJ Swearinger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom