• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
I'll die if I eat any of the things I mentioned.

Wanna go out for some shellfish? My treat.

Oh, I don't have a food allergy. I have several friends who do though and we have to be careful ordering food with them around.

Though I do have a penicillin allergy.

Luckily PCN isn't good for anything nowadays.

I don't make it that often, since it's a lot of work. But I have a sweet Paella recipe somewhere my Mexican bro picked up in Spain.

You're a smart man. You can join my Shirtless Cookclub.

I'm kicking you out of the Shirtless Cookclub.

ChanHuk

Banned
You can't commit a coup with nobody backing you. The people want me as their brave, shirtless leader. Not your drunk, unsophisticated ass.

You seen Rambo? I'm basically Cambo Rambo mother fucker. One man army. Who needs sophistication when you got brut Cambodian force you sponge.

Easy response:

QudMvAz.jpg

Hahaha. Too good.

cajunator

Banned
The degenerative type that pulls me off a site to squeeze in a call so he can get a bonus while risking losing a contract and pissing off your crews.

I ain't Greg or Gata you sponge. Those mother fuckers have to jump and swing up just to hit me in the knees.

Well my dispatching job is much different from a medical one.
However I dont try to fuck over my drivers with dumb shit. Though I will try to keep them busy the entire shift and also try to get an extra fuel load delivered if its possible.
I dont get paid extra for more loads pulled but I do like to keep customers happy and not have to listen to them bitch all night about a late delivery.

Wrayfield

I like the new Madden, but god I suck at run D. Owner mode is downright comedic, Rams announce relocation to Mexico City (become Conquistadors, that kinda annoys me, I'm sure they would prefer Conquistadores but whatever).

Also, Tannehill broke his foot in the Brownies season opener. Great... At least Wallace is dropping passes like there is no tomorrow, so there is some realism to be had :O

This is the nicest thing you've ever said to me! :3
What can I say? I'm turning a new leaf. I'm also no longer holding all of the shitty mouth breathing Giants fans I encounter in my daily life against the fans here. Unfortunately Seahawks fans will have no such luck, at least until the wounds have healed from that shitty game. I'm still human after all.

So in short, Falcons have a powerhouse offense and their defense should be decent; they're bound to have another great regular season!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hey I don't hate the Seahawks. Other then the Bills I don't really fully despise any team in the NFL.

All I'm saying is I'm just representing for Phil Dawson so at the same time I represent FMT.

I wish nothing but the best for the Seahawks...just as long as they're under the 49ers.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Some construction workers damaged a water main so right now there is zero water in my building at work.

That means no coffee (I don't drink that), no water and no washrooms.

HR says we can use the public washrooms in the other building...this is what it must feel like to be a dirty poor.

I refuse though, I'm not using the same washroom as the normals.

YEAH TAKE IT! Our unproven rookie is going to go all Cam Newton on that secondary!

Too bad our secondary is now worse and Brady is going to prance his way to 300+ and 4 TDs

EJ is gonna style aaaalll over us. Running and throwing, we need you guys to fumble at our 1 yard line again to win.

Gonna be a lot closer then people think, not even kidding.

Smokey

So Andre on the radio conformed that schaub was playing with a injury last year. Which everybody knew and explains alot but texans refused to say anything. He also said he sucked without saying he sucked. Validation!

bionic77

Some construction workers damaged a water main so right now there is zero water in my building at work.

That means no coffee (I don't drink that), no water and no washrooms.

HR says we can use the public washrooms in the other building...this is what it must feel like to be a dirty poor.

I refuse though, I'm not using the same washroom as the normals.
What are you going to do if you have to go?

I feel for you though bro. I have a bathroom attached to my office and it is the greatest thing ever. There are nicer offices in this building that I could get, but none of them have the attached bathroom.

I am pretty sure that some of the secretaries use my bathroom when I am not around though. If I ever find out they are using it I am definitely calling the police and having them arrested.

effzee

Falcons fans what are realistic expectations for Steven Jackson?

I'm in 3 FF leagues and while I wasn't going to pick him until unless he fell past round 3, I see he went pretty high in most leagues. And looking at projections he is a plus 12 for most weeks (Yahoo standard scoring). Are fans and fantasy players expecting the Steven Jackson of old? I was under the impression that he is slowed down considerably and will mainly be useful in short yardage and goal-line situations. And even then I expect the Falcons to pass more in the redzone with all the weapons they have.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What are you going to do if you have to go?

I feel for you though bro. I have a bathroom attached to my office and it is the greatest thing ever. There are nicer offices in this building that I could get, but none of them have the attached bathroom.

I am pretty sure that some of the secretaries use my bathroom when I am not around though. If I ever find out they are using it I am definitely calling the police and having them arrested.

No lie if I really have to go I'm debating driving home :jnc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom