• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

I quite like auto update. I like the new lockscreen and the quick access menu is basically SBSettings. Otherwise the only thing missing that I'd want is biteSMS like functionality.

I've had the beta crash on me maybe once or twice. Otherwise its works as though its a public release. iOS7 is a step in the right direction, iOS6 brought nothing new other than iMessages?

yeah it was time for a change.

@ Larry You got to be thinking without Ray Ray your teams leadership will plummet to the depths on nothingness and it will not be pretty. I really wish this match was Sunday.

There is no doubt that Ray has some kind of magical effect on his teammates, that's why we see so many linebackers leave and turn to garbage. However, I think we're putting more youth, speed, and overall talent on the field. I'm excited to see what happens. It's the first time in a long time that we go into the season with big changes on our defense. Usually we know what we're getting, but this years it's potential, and it's going to be fun to watch.

cdyhybrid

Posting here as a newbie to NFL-GAF:

Cardinals NFC west champs this season. Suck it tat boys and russel "midget" wilson

Cards are trash

You act like Carolina doesn't have any talent. We lost 4 consecutive games last season by a TOTAL of 12 points. Hell, we were a Cam skipped pass into the ground from beating the Chickens last season. The talent differential between the Hawks and Panthers isn't some vast gulf.

Yeah, if only your QB hadn't thrown a pass directly into the ground instead of to the wide open receiver when he had no one around him. You were so close otherwise!

MechDX

8vvT0Nk.png

America says fuck you Ray!

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Week 1 really? This time of the year already. Let's GO Vikings. Let this season be more painful then the last because it is going to be bad.

What's a good football app that'll show you the scores and highlights of games right away? I'm probably gonna miss almost all the Thursday night football games
New to the smart phone and IOS life

I was using the espn app when I had a smartphone. It tracks teams, you can set your favorite teams and use it for multiple sports.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You act like Carolina doesn't have any talent. We lost 4 consecutive games last season by a TOTAL of 12 points. Hell, we were a Cam skipped pass into the ground from beating the Chickens last season. The talent differential between the Hawks and Panthers isn't some vast gulf.
No, I'm acting like:

A) The Seahawks are a team built from scratch over the past three years.
B) Only one of which was with the current starting QB, who spent the first half getting up to NFL speed.
C) 4 of the 5 road losses last year occurred during that first half.
D) One of those was not the Panthers.

Whether we perform or not this Sunday doesn't really follow the trends you cited, and like I said, it'll have more to do with our offensive line getting its act together in time.

But, yes, I am saying that it's our game to lose. Those close games strike me as more Ron Rivera's inability to put games away rather than some string of bad luck.

ChanHuk

Banned
The Asians here tried to copy your cajun crawfish, its actually a trend here. All these crawfish spots popping up everywhere.

cajunator

Banned

Hmm. Those seem legit but I hate when they dust the outsides with seasoning. Its a mess and its too much. If you properly boil crawfish it will suck the seasoning water into the shells like a vacuum thus flavoring it from the inside. Thats the good stuff.

ChanHuk

Banned
I never had true Cajun boil I guess. But I'm assuming their different touches are that instead of Louisiana hot sauce, they use sriracha and other Asian spices.

cajunator

Banned
I never had true Cajun boil I guess. But I'm assuming their different touches are that instead of Louisiana hot sauce, they use sriracha and other Asian spices.

Yeah people normally just buy crab/crawfish boil in big bottles/jugs and pour that in with some onions and corncobs.

Crawfish is hard enough to dismantle as it is without making the outside slippery.

Takes about 3-4 seconds usually to peel one.

Cajun, do you suck out the brains of the crawfish like a man?

Fuck yeah. theres big gobs of fat in the head and seasoning. Best part.

ChanHuk

Banned
Ranges from mild annoyance to paranoid "if I taste even a drop of that my throat will swell up preventing me from breathing and I will die."

Must suck to carry an epipen everywhere.

Seems like only degenerates have allergies. Or your parents deprived you from playing in the mud as a kid.

Thats it Kave, I thought we could be boys but now I see that you people are just treacherous ragamuffins and vagabonds!

And to think I was gonna root for the Browns against the phins, now I know who's the TRUE villain of the nfl

Hey now, don't let Kave give you the wrong impression! I actually like the Seahawks quite a bit. Was pissed they lost to the Falcons. Would have loved to have seen that NFC West Conference Title game :D

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Seems like only degenerates have allergies. Or your parents deprived you from playing in the mud as a kid.

Oh, I don't have a food allergy. I have several friends who do though and we have to be careful ordering food with them around.

Though I do have a penicillin allergy.

cajunator

Banned

Not true. Im allerigic to some sort of pollen and it really fucks me up in the spring, but I eat food off the ground and other normal shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom