• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast786

typo tho

rhao6.gif

LMAO. Wow. Good old days.

Who's going to beat the Cowboys, Redskins? LMFAOOO

Gimp RGIII still managed to kick the snot out of your team, and their defense should be better this year than last. Eagles will probably be better too. Cowboys won one game. One where the Giants -- more specifically Wilson and Scott -- beat themselves more than the Cowboys.

One game into the season and Wallace is already pouting, most likely because he doesn't feel like he got enough targets:

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2013/09/dolphins-win-but-wallace-upset.html

Real team player, this guy. If anyone recalls I was worried about this very thing back when the Dolphins first acquired Wallace. He sees himself as the big money go-to guy and since he's older than Tannehill he probably feels like he has more weight to throw around than he did in Pitt.

Dude better get with the program. Hartline and Gibson will get the targets as long as you are being blanketed by guys like Haden. That's a big part of why you're here. Deal with it.

linkboy

GB got screwed on that call and you know it.

Green Bay only got screwed because McCarthy went full retard and declined the penalty on the previous play which would have made it 4th and 1 instead of 3rd and 6.

He makes that call right and none of that happens, and the 49ers still win the game.

Yes, the refs botched the call, but it should have been more like this

15 yards for the late hit on Matthews
15 yards on Staley (and that could go either way)
Another 15 yards on Matthews for punching Staley in the facemask twice.
Matthews ejected

Now it's 1st and goal and the Packers lose Matthews for the game.

JCizzle

One game into the season and Wallace is already pouting, most likely because he doesn't feel like he got enough targets:

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2013/09/dolphins-win-but-wallace-upset.html

Real team player, this guy. If anyone recalls I was worried about this very thing back when the Dolphins first acquired Wallace. He sees himself as the big money go-to guy and since he's older than Tannehill he probably feels like he has more weight to throw around than he did in Pitt.

Dude better get with the program. Hartline and Gibson will get the targets as long as you are being blanketed by guys like Haden. That's a big part of why you're here. Deal with it.

Ouch. After one game? A win at that? Good fucking luck.

Deacon is that you?

Romo is utter trash. Loving the D except those slants, another year where we can't stop them I see.

I'll take anything we can get though.

DarkFlow

Banned
I was impressed with Palmer as our QB, he's a lot better then we've had for awhile.

Edit: also add me to cardinalsGaf if you ever update the image.

I'm super disappointed in the Cowboys offense. I really thought Romo and Dez had some sort of chemistry going on but it looks the same as year 2.

oneHeero

Haha at cowboys haters and people making excuses for the giants.

Gtfo. We always have garbage injuries or oline problems. Fuck your excuses.

Fantomex

Fire Jeff Ireland imo. Everyone knew this was gonna happen. Everyone. They might as well gotten Darius Howard Bey or some other speedster that can't run routes. The most wallace was going to get was 40 million and we managed to give him 60. Horrible fromt office move. I hope he gets benched for at least a quarter. I seriously am starting to hate the Wide Receiver culture. Degenerates.

Ouch. After one game? A win at that? Good fucking luck.
I know! If it was a loss or Tannehill was constantly forcing passes to other guys I could understand a little frustration, but this is just pure selfish arrogance. He's going to lose goodwill with the fans very quickly at this rate.

Deacon is that you?
Say what you will about me but I never said Wallace was without his flaws/risks!

Fire Jeff Ireland imo. Everyone knew this was gonna happen. Everyone. They might as well gotten Darius Howard Bey or some other speedster that can't run routes. The most wallace was going to get was 40 million and we managed to give him 60. Horrible fromt office move. I hope he gets benched for at least a quarter. I seriously am starting to hate the Wide Receiver culture. Degenerates.

thanks to mike wallace we have a 0% chance in resigning crabtree

linkboy

We'll take him in SF for a 6th round draft pick.

Muzy72

Banned
eh, I hate both the Cowboys and the Giants so I didn't really care who won :p

How likely is it Cowboys make it to the playoffs? I bet someone $80 they won't make it and even though it's only week 1 I'm kinda scared D:

squicken

btw same old Arians. Again and again he would try and go 7 step drop with Palmer and Quinn would run right by Levi Brown. And Palmer is kind of oblivious in the pocket. Most QBs have a little sense of when that guy is about to rake the ball out and he really never did

If they keep doing that then Palmer is going to get really jumpy in the pocket and start throwing it too early. Rams played like poo but the "stars" made plays when it mattered and that was the difference

MechDX

Not all bad you still have plenty of humble and class: Dre, Calvin, Fitzgerald...notice to they all play on historically crappy teams yet they stayed. I know they get paid millions there but its not like some other team wouldn't pay the same.

smiley_smug.gif

Draxal

eh, I hate both the Cowboys and the Giants so I didn't really care who won :p

How likely is it Cowboys make it to the playoffs? I bet someone $80 they won't make it and even though it's only week 1 I'm kinda scared D:

Not very, only one team is coming out of the East this year, and if I were a betting man I would go with the Skins.

I'm a homer though, so Jints 9-7 superbowl incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom