• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

so 2 things.

1. Rivers is back, and though I can't stand him, it's nice to have actual "elite" qbs that live up to the hype (flacco, Eli, and Romo just aren't there sorry guys)

2. Must be nice chargers fans to finally ahve that hack Norv Turner out of there. Vincent Brown looks beast.

Wtf is this? Its just one game. Lol @ Rivers being elite but not Eli.

All the crazies are out tonight.

Jeff-DSA

It's nice seeing Ronnie Brown making plays. He was so awesome in Miami when healthy. Always played hard.

1479014446_9277402d68_o.gif

cajunator

Banned
If Norv was still here, the first four plays of the half wold have been:
1) Run up the middle for 1 yard
2) Run up the middle for 1 yard
3) Run up the middle for 1 yard
4) Punt

I remember you even made a checklist during the Saints game and it all came true.

Thinking about it, are there any big rivalries in the Afc west? I know the chargers and raiders don't like each other. I'd wager Broncos/raiders too, except raiders have been awful forever.

not really. none of the teams have been very good at the same time. the raiders were good in the early 2000's and everyone else in the division kinda sucked. then the chiefs were good for a couple years and everyone else sucked. then the chargers were good and everyone else sucked. now the broncos are good but we'll see. people won't respect a rivalry (outside of the 2 fanbases) until the games mean something in the grand scheme of the league year

Hunter S.

Thinking about it, are there any big rivalries in the Afc west? I know the chargers and raiders don't like each other. I'd wager Broncos/raiders too, except raiders have been awful forever.

Raiders and Chiefs are brutal rivals too. Even the Seahawks probably hate the Raiders as they were AFC West.

THE AFC West is just in turtle position now after being spanked last year by the Broncos.

cajunator

Banned
Funny thing is, San Antonio almost did -- or wanted to at least -- get the Chargers, but obviously never happened. Same thing with the Saints during Katrina.

I would have never watched nfl again if we lost the Saints to san antonio. No offense but I couldnt even imagine that. It would be horrible.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck I hate Schoob and his noodle arm!

Godslay

Banned
so 2 things.

1. Rivers is back, and though I can't stand him, it's nice to have actual "elite" qbs that live up to the hype (flacco, Eli, and Romo just aren't there sorry guys)

2. Must be nice chargers fans to finally ahve that hack Norv Turner out of there. Vincent Brown looks beast.

It's one game. Everyone (including the Broncos) will come back down to Earth.

I don't hate the Pats, if anything I feel sorry for them having to resort to the things they did to win. It basically wrecked their franchise, there are no shortcuts to greatness.

Colasante

I don't hate the Pats, if anything I feel sorry for them having to resort to the things they did to win. It basically wrecked their franchise, there are no shortcuts to greatness.

Besides picking up one of the all time great QBs in free agency instead of drafting and developing one yourselves.

Besides Elway.

Hunter S.

So every team on the west coast hates the Raiders is what I'm getting.

Raiders were the most penalized dirty team forever when that evil bastard Al Davis was still alive. That is the main reason and the clown haloween show of custumes. Raiders and their fans are mostly fucktard thugs.

Zeke

Funny thing is, San Antonio almost did -- or wanted to at least -- get the Chargers, but obviously never happened. Same thing with the Saints during Katrina.
The NFL is like that hot girl that promises to fuck you but when then things start heating up they remember they have a bf and bolt for the door. We aren't ever getting team no way the city would pay to build a new dome after the bullshit we went thro with the alamodome and NFL wouldn't care if we remolded the dome and put more luxury boxes in it never mind thtax payers front money for a dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom