• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbs calling out the Packers for their bad intentions to Kap.

Apparently Green Bay wants to hurt the opposing qb.

What say you sconis and Bay people?

As a Steelers fan I find it hilarious. There are a dozen attempted murders on the field every time the Steelers and Ravens play each other. And Harbs is asking the league to protect his qb because of some tough talk from the softest D in the league?
I find it pretty hilarious for the same reason. Our defense will probably suck massive amounts of Kaeperdick for the second game in a row, but until then, hope springs eternal!

Der Der Der, Trent Truck, Gawrsh, I'm down for repairs every 2 weeks, der der. Suck it Kave, you degenerate, flea infested, let the whole Cleveland Browns piss on you stupid Cat.

]
IY5OktY.jpg
How fucking dare you?!....what gives you the right ?! ur lucky im busy struggling on hw right now. If I wasn't I would write out a very well written angry paragraph insulting you, you're organization, and chan.
Once again, what gives you the right!

Fox318

I am amazed to find out that butt fumble has a Wikipedia page and the sport science video.

Time to jump off of a bridge Mark.

MechDX

He probably accidentally locked himself into his basement and couldn't get out.

You could've saved him.

You failed.

I pulled over every car in Houston with a Packers logo but none were weinke. I walked through the Woodlands yelling his name and got some really odd looks.

I TRIED!!!!!! It is probably all miguels fault and he should be banned from posting in the NFL thread as punishment.

Guys, I made the wise desicion to not get shitfaced and to go home at 1 AM.

I deserve like a medal for this shit

I'm wise beyond my years.

I'm old and boring.

Kill me.

cajunator

Banned
Guys, I made the wise desicion to not get shitfaced and to go home at 1 AM.

I deserve like a medal for this shit

I'm wise beyond my years.

I'm old and boring.

Kill me.

I live in the land of readily available alcohol 24/7 and drive through daiquiri places and I dont even drink.

Turnstile

Nice. Great seats.
If only.

Lower bowl is for season ticket holders since the 60's. Mine are only from 2005. 44 years of sold out games.

Ill go up to mine in a bit.
Just trying to get some pics before too many people come in and cell coverage goes to shit.

Godslay

Banned
If only.

Lower bowl is for season ticket holders since the 60's. Mine are only from 2005. 44 years of sold out games.

Ill go up to mine in a bit.
Just trying to get some pics before too many people come in and cell coverage goes to shit.

Well at least you are there! I haven't been there in maybe 5 years? Once I had kids, things changed. Thought about going this year, we will see yet.

Godslay

Banned
My 5 year GAF anniversary was 3 days ago.

Should have been closer to 7, lurked for a long time, then my registration got caught up in the system for close to a year. The only reason I got approved was I followed Poligaf where Hitokage posted, followed him to a chat and asked him what was up. He approved me that day. He's a good guy.

effzee

Just realized that tonight's game is very important for all three of my fantasy teams.

Across the board I have :

Ray Rice
Wes Welker
Eric Decker

Also have Dexter McCluster in one of my leagues. Haven't heard from him in 2 years. What are his prospects? Chiefs fans want to chime in on how he has looked? Is he going to be used creatively by Reid?

Turnstile

Nice, just put .jpg on the end and it will display the image. Without the url tags. You can put it in quote tags to reduce the size automatically.

That's right.
I remember now. Met some really nice tailgaters that made some crazy drinks. Holy crap. A lot of time to sober up though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom