• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

cashman

Banned
Loss could have been by 1000 points but it still counts as only 1 loss. Cowboys have games against the Raiders, Pack Bears and NFC East left. 8 wins is definitely doable so the road to 8-8 is still clear. Also still on top of shit mountain for the time being.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Just so you guys know, I called the Panthers beating the Niners this week. Let me humblebrag about getting an upset pick right for once.

The best uniform since 1962. You can't improve on perfection.

D3MIzOd.jpg

ISgrG6w.jpg

I think Tolzien played better than Romo and Kapernick today LOL

didn't watch much of the cowboys game but he absolutely played better than krapernick. why? because he is a better qb! harbs chose wrong and if there is a god i hope we meet the packers in the playoffs after erron breaks his other collar bone while getting jack hammered by his boyfriend ryan braun and tolzien absolutely crushes us. then he shits in jim harbaughs mouth incognito style

KaYotiX

Banned
didn't watch much of the cowboys game but he absolutely played better than krapernick. why? because he is a better qb! harbs chose wrong and if there is a god i hope we meet the packers in the playoffs after erron breaks his other collar bone while getting jack hammered by his boyfriend ryan braun and tolzien absolutely crushes us. then he shits in jim harbaughs mouth incognito style

Oh shit......sorry about your avatar FMT, nobody deserves that

cdyhybrid

Badger QBs are bulletproof.

squicken

:(

d[-_-]b

Banned

FMT still be losing bets and staying classy I see.

Branduil

The best uniform since 1962. You can't improve on perfection.

D3MIzOd.jpg

ISgrG6w.jpg

I don't think in 1962 they did silly things like wearing the red pants with the red jerseys. The leotard look is always bad.

The classic Chiefs look is alright, although there's some dissonance with the logo being black and red but the uniform colors being red and yellow.

I don't think in 1962 they did silly things like wearing the red pants with the red jerseys. The leotard look is always bad.

The classic Chiefs look is alright, although there's some dissonance with the logo being black and red but the uniform colors being red and yellow.

The red on red was done for the first time this year, when we defeated the Cowboys.

When you're on a 9-0 run, you don't mess with what works.

Top Bottom