• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Branduil

Uniforms that need to come back:

ib1yezLt9N0MIy.jpg

iv4KGAWXiUcZc.jpg

ihOyErkY1pXdM.jpg

The red on red was done for the first time this year, when we defeated the Cowboys.

When you're on a 9-0 run, you don't mess with what works.

I guess that's fair enough.

jWILL253

Banned
The one thing that impresses me about the new Nike uniforms: all the various shades of red. Could never tell the difference before they started making the jerseys...

effzee

If the Giants win next week, and the Eagles lose, I will be laughing hysterically.

Very possible.

Eagles have lost 10 in a row at home. Redskins are playing much better than when we met them back in week 1.

Giants are playing Tolzien most likely at home.

I actually no real connection to the kelly green Eagles uniforms. I love their color scheme and lettering as it is right now. Wish they wore the all black or all green more often.

squicken

Cutler looked like crap today, and probably lost a lot of money. Bears need to stay with McCown. I was hoping the Lions would do something impressive, but failing to score many points on that defense is questionable

jWILL253

Banned
I just remembered that the Niners go into New Orleans next week. By the time next week is over, they might be completely screwed out of any chance at homefield advantage...

Cutler looked like crap today, and probably lost a lot of money. Bears need to stay with McCown. I was hoping the Lions would do something impressive, but failing to score many points on that defense is questionable

Divisional games are usually tough though. If they fail to carve up the Steelers next week, then I'd really be worried.

Drakeon

I just remembered that the Niners go into New Orleans next week. By the time next week is over, they might be completely screwed out of any chance at homefield advantage...

Eh, the Saints defense is not the Panthers defense. I like our chances, despite what happened today. I think we can run on the Saints, and if we can get the run going, we'll be able to keep Brees where he's harmless, on the sideline. More importantly, the Niners defense is far better than Dallas.

This also depends on whether Davis and Reid are back from their concussions. If we've got Davis, I like our chances a lot better.

Having said that, it's our toughest game left on the schedule, with the Seahawks in SF being the 2nd toughest.

If the Panthers defense can stay healthy, I like their chances to steal the NFC South from the Saints. Especially if they can come up with a win against New England.

lol boys. Needed this one after that piss ass performance at the Jets last week. Still gotta run the table til we meet Seattle though (not feeling good about it either after the shitastic run defense last week). Ingram having a good game for once was because A. he was given the ball a billion times B. my grandma could run for first downs with the kinda lanes he got in the second half. I still say we cut his ass and Hartley's in the off season, let Vilma go peacefully into retirement with Lofton taking over, and actually spend a draft getting some new olinemen for once (or do the impossible and somehow get Nicks back, along with Ivory while we're at it).

Aaron Brooks can't get in the Saints ring of honor?

We dare not speak that name. That shit eating "woops another pick six" grin will never again even dare sully that sacred field.

I hate the inkling of hope I feel for the Ravens right now. I know it's going to dashed next week when I'm there in person to watch Flacco take a dump on the road.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Just watched Seattle-Atlanta as I slept through it the first time.

Man, when Michael rounds himself out, he's going to be a force.

Since Phil Simms made his insane comment about the Eagles offense being one of the worst units in all of football they have 2 wins, 2 400 yard + games, 10 offensive touchdowns, 0 Ints. Hopefully he will say some more bitter ass shit about the Eagles the rest of the way.

Nice win for your boys tonight, Cajun. Figured Rob Ryan would get his "Revenge"

Didn't expect all that offense though o_o

Sean Lee injury is huge.

Top Bottom