• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Pryor has a sprained MCL.

It's what he gets for wearing that #2 Jersey, the last two QBs to wear it for the Raiders?

JaMarcus Russell and Aaron Brooks

*sigh* New Game plan for Oakland, Drive far enough for SeaBass to kick a field goal.

mtqFEIB.jpg

The Cowboys' reeling defense will be without leading tackler Sean Lee for three to four weeks, reports FoxSportsSouthwest.com. The standout middle linebacker injured his hamstring in the Week 10 loss at New Orleans.

LJ11

This fool Marrone is married to EJ, you can hear it in his press conference. Pretty sure he think he's the one...

Wonder if we can make it to 20 years, not that far away. Probably get to 16 no playoff seasons before this group is shown the door.

Edit: lol at the Ryan pic.

What if he fires himself from gm. like what you do if that happened.

There is no gif that can express the pure joy I would feel until the realization that:

a) Jerry is our Al Davis and there's only one way he'll stop being our GM

b) that even if by some miracle it did happen then Stephen Jones would just take over

cashman

Banned
There is no gif that can express the pure joy I would feel until the realization that:

a) Jerry is our Al Davis and there's only one way he'll stop being our GM

b) that even if by some miracle it did happen then Stephen Jones would just take over

c) It seems to be the case that Stephen is even dumber than Jerry.

Lunchbox

Banned
Lol, Kaep wouldn't even give the Panthers D credit after the game.

What a bitch.

he's a grown adult with a sneaker collection

what do you expect from a man collecting fucking sweatshop slippers like he's in high school. show me one mature well adjusted adult who does that. he's a dolphins fan for a reason. part of #HeatCulture

what do you expect from a man collecting fucking sweatshop slippers like he's in high school. show me one mature well adjusted adult who does that. he's a dolphins fan for a reason. part of #HeatCulture

Oh, you're unbanned. What was it for in the first place? But touché. Just funny hearing it from a dude who was on his ass for half of the game.

you're going down Monday

There's a bunch of grown ass people with sneaker collections.

squicken

If Peyton has to miss a few weeks, then that is just another backup QB that the Chiefs and Patriots will face. Football is always so much about schedule and injury luck, but this year seems especially brutal

eznark

Banned
This fool Marrone is married to EJ, you can hear it in his press conference. Pretty sure he think he's the one...

Wonder if we can make it to 20 years, not that far away. Probably get to 16 no playoff seasons before this group is shown the door.

Edit: lol at the Ryan pic.

He showed flashes before the injury. Don't kick the chair just yet. He's looked awful but he's also looked like he can figure it out.

And just last week you were telling us how much you love Marron!

LJ11

He showed flashes before the injury. Don't kick the chair just yet. He's looked awful but he's also looked like he can figure it out.

And just last week you were telling us how much you love Marron!

What can I say, I'm a fickle bitch.

I still like Marrone, but I hate how's so sure about Manuel. dude is the black Jake Locker. Locker looked good this year...maybe just maybe...probably not.

eznark

Banned
What can I say, I'm a fickle bitch.

I still like Marrone, but I hate how's so sure about Manuel. dude is the black Jake Locker. Locker looked good this year...maybe just maybe...probably not.

Everyone knew he was a project coming out, but what's the Bills rush? He only had two years in college as a starter and even as a backup he missed like a full year to injury I think. I don't know, he has a big arm and seems to be smart. If only Tom Clements was still there to mold him!

eznark

Banned
Haha, yesterday was the first time Lang had ever played center in his entire life, at any level. Losing EDS killed the running game. If he is out then it's all Tolzien all the time! WOOOOOOOOOOO FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLL

BigAT

Since Phil Simms made his insane comment about the Eagles offense being one of the worst units in all of football they have 2 wins, 2 400 yard + games, 10 offensive touchdowns, 0 Ints. Hopefully he will say some more bitter ass shit about the Eagles the rest of the way.

I like how you just said fuck it and chose not to include the week where they had only 200 yards, scored 0 points, turned the ball over 3 times and lost. Good stats work!

finally dropping Trent Richardson

I feel like the person who finally breaks away from an abusive relationship, albeit reluctantly

But its time to move on

Miguel

finally dropping Trent Richardson

I feel like the person who finally breaks away from an abusive relationship, albeit reluctantly

But its time to move on
I was minutes away from doing that last week with CJ spiller then he got 14 points...

then he got 1 point.

eznark

Banned
I like how you just said fuck it and chose not to include the week where they had only 200 yards, scored 0 points, turned the ball over 3 times and lost. Good stats work!

Games where they have to play against NFL quarterbacks don't count.

Top Bottom